Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Celtel Customer Care Or Glo Customer Care! Pls Advise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Customer Care Or Glo Customer Care! Pls Advise (1095 Views)

glo Customer Care / Glo Customer Care Calling For Interview / Glo Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Customer Care Or Glo Customer Care! Pls Advise by solo2859: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hello House,
Pls Advice appropriately. I am currently undergoing training in Celtel (Customer Care) and was just invited by Glo for interview for the same position.
Shd I go for Glo or continue training in Celtel.
Thanks.
Re: Celtel Customer Care Or Glo Customer Care! Pls Advise by Onyinboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
[b]Congrate![/b]
If i was in your shoes i would continue with celtel.
I see a lot of guys wanting to move from glo for one reason or the other.Get ur training celtel is the place.
Re: Celtel Customer Care Or Glo Customer Care! Pls Advise by fab1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
Men i had to make a choice recently like this,,for me it was btw celtel call center and first bank , my advice will be to continue with the celtel cos u have dat bird at hand, glo is just an interview not employment letter, except u can attend d interview and still continue ur celtel training, truth is Glo pays better, and most likely u wont be a contract staff, i understand the oghara job is for contract staff though they might review after 3 months(atlist they told) me dat at d interview) Pray most importantly, and God will see u tru, kip it real! wink
Re: Celtel Customer Care Or Glo Customer Care! Pls Advise by awa(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2007
Man,
Congrats!!! I am Glad for you dear. Please like Fab1 said, I will also suggest in that direction of continuing with CELTEL's CS job. You have gotten the CELTEL already and your absence from the training perhaps in order to attend the GLO's interview might show that you are not serious. It might interest you to recall that the GLO's CS is still at large and for sure nobody knows if you will certainly excel at the interview even though I am not wishing bad luck. Please the decision could be delicate at this point so kindly get God involved. Fab1's case was more certain than yours, Fab1 had the employment from both 1st Bank and CELTEL. Please be careful it doesn't matter whether CELTEL's CS is on Contract or not. Go for CELTEL in making life better!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unity Is Still Calling For Interviews / Uba!how Many Stages Of Interview? / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.