Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? (1412 Views)

How Many Hours Do You Spend Pressing Your Phone Everyday? / In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You / How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
I sleep 4 hours a day. This is actually destroying every aspect of my life except my job.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Flora2Sweet: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
10hrs

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
8hrs

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
I sleep 4 hours a day. This is actually destroying every aspect of my life except my job.
Try get enough sleep, it’s good for your health

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
I try to get at least 8 and as many as 12 depending on what is going on. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I try to get at least 8 and as many as 12 depending on what is going on. undecided

Fvck! You’re lucky!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Eryyy92: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
I'm on 8th days without sleep now..when you come to Iceland you'll understand

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Fvck! You’re lucky!
Luck has absolutely nothing to do with this. I simply value my sleep and well-being over everything else. When I am well rested and better able to do the work before me, I am able to do it all well and everyone else is happier for it. So taking care of myself is vital to me and is the best for everyone else. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eryyy92:
I'm on 8th days without sleep now..when you come to Iceland you'll understand
In same Iceland live those who don't play with their health and wellbeing. So stop blaming the country for your refusal to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In same Iceland live those who don't play with their health and wellbeing. So stop blaming the country for your refusal to sleep.
Stop been insensitive to people’s plight, there are people who don’t get enough sleep due to their work schedule. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
I sleep for at least 15hrs , in fact I sleep more than that during the weekend.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Stop been insensitive to people’s plight, there are people who don’t get enough sleep due to their work schedule. undecided
And who forced that work on them to begin with? Some of you don't even realize yourselves the genesis of your problems. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And forced that work on them to begin with? Some of you don't even realize yourselves the genesis of your problems. undecided
They are left with no choice, Nigeria factor. If they have their ways they will opt out for a better one

3 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
They are left with no choice, Nigeria factor. If they have their ways they will opt out for a better one
Stop with the monkey-brained reasoning of these things abeg! We have the luxury of being able to learn from the mistakes of our fathers and those before them in this time, and one of the biggest lessons is that "Health is Wealth" and this no be ordinary talk alone. It is a fact. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by merieam16(f): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
6 to 8 hours

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Luck has absolutely nothing to do with this. I simply value my sleep and well-being over everything else. When I am well rested and better able to do the work before me, I am able to do it all well and everyone else is happier for it. So taking care of myself is vital to me and is the best for everyone else. undecided

I grew up thinking sleep is for the weak. Now I'm full of regrets. I'm always depressed and moody through out the day, and lacking energy, no matter how much energy drink I take.I really ruined my own life. I can't even sleep past 5am, even if I sleep by 1 or 2am in the morning. I struggle all day to get my work done, but I usually do. Once in a blue moon, I'm able to hit 7 hours of sleep and I feel like a different person, I have so much energy that I don't even want to sleep again.

sleep is truly the greatest.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
You dey whine abi you dey serious? How do you accomplish this? I'm trying to change.

Olojuobinrin:
I sleep for at least 15hrs , in fact I sleep more than that during the weekend.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
You dey whine abi you dey serious? How do you accomplish this? I'm trying to change.

I sleep by 8pm and wake by 6am the next day , I go to my workplace by 7 and then return home by 12 most times , I sleep once I eat lunch by 1 and by wake again by 4-5 because sometimes , then I play game , have fun with friends by taking a few bottles, by 8-830 I’m already tipsy, I eat and then sleep again !

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
I grew up thinking sleep is for the weak. Now I'm full of regrets. I'm always depressed and moody through out the day, and lacking energy, no matter how much energy drink I take.I really ruined my own life. I can't even sleep past 5am, even if I sleep by 1 or 2am in the morning. I struggle all day to get my work done, but I usually do. Once in a blue moon, I'm able to hit 7 hours of sleep and I feel like a different person, I have so much energy that I don't even want to sleep again.

sleep is truly the greatest.
I used to live the wrong way too, but not anymore, and I am glad I changed before it was too late for me. undecided

Now, sleep is almost sacrosanct. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
6-7 hours...

Anything More dan that is NONSENSE

When one Babe Stayed with me for 2 days.

She was going to Bed 10:00pm and was Waking up@7:30am,..

The Third Day, I kicked her out! angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
These are the type of people Nairaland was created for. I still never know wetin dey do una.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by marlow1962(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have a very weird body system, I sleep less.
3-4 hrs inside 24hrs and am back at my feet.
Have been like dat since I was a kid ( I didn’t attend boarding school, am hot tempered so I can’t stand the bullies there)

Funny thing is I haven’t experience any effect sleeping below the recommended hours.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Sweetvie: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
4-5hr everyday
And it bad for the body
I only feel sleepy when it 2or 3am and wake up at 6am smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Mamayam: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

I sleep by 8pm and wake by 6am the next day , I go to my workplace by 7 and then return home by 12 most times , I sleep once I eat lunch by 1 and by wake again by 4-5 because sometimes , then I play game , have fun with friends by taking a few bottles, by 8-830 I’m already tipsy, I eat and then sleep again !
Abeg, which kyn work you dey do?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Iadymissile(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
how does sleeping 4 hours destroy aspects of your life?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Iadymissile(f): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And forced that work on them to begin with? Some of you don't even realize yourselves the genesis of your problems. undecided
you're so intellectual.
can I send a mail?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Starkz9898(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
dont you get headache from this?have been sleeping late these past few days like 3am in the morning and i get up by 9am...I function well though but the headache is disturbing and that has always being me when i sleep in late.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
I work at night so no sleep for me smiley wink
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mamayam:

Abeg, which kyn work you dey do?
Salon and spa , also I have a shop where I sell Beddings and interior decorations stuffs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Starkz9898:
dont you get headache from this?have been sleeping late these past few days like 3am in the morning and i get up by 9am...I function well though but the headache is disturbing and that has always being me when i sleep in late.

I always have headache and heart palpitations. And I’m always very very anxious, like my heart will be racing for no reason grin
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iadymissile:
how does sleeping 4 hours destroy aspects of your life?

My body is degrading. I have a lot of symptoms that disappear when I sleep very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking Out A Person. / When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy / Caught In Between In Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.