Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? (1404 Views)

How Many Hours Do You Spend Pressing Your Phone Everyday? / In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You / How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by wiseone28: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
I'm still sleeping since January

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Starkz9898(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

I always have headache and heart palpitations. And I’m always very very anxious, like my heart will be racing for no reason grin
you need to adjust that,your stress level is high....Try to get more sleep bro cool
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by spencekat(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
6-7hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
wiseone28:
I'm still sleeping since January
Ancient of days
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Idonweak: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop with the monkey-brained reasoning of these things abeg! We have the luxury of being able to learn from the mistakes of our fathers and those before them in this time, and one of the biggest lessons is that "Health is Wealth" and this no be ordinary talk alone. It is a fact. undecided

Everything you typed shows you're either privileged or still being fed by your parents. You no go understand wetin men dey face for street
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Idonweak:
Everything you typed shows you're either privileged or still being fed by your parents. You no go understand wetin men dey face for street
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

When sickness hit you ehn, you go realize quickly say Sen dey for how those "privileged" people take dey live. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This / How To Steal A Woman's Glory / Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.