Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

"We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. (26434 Views)

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by henchc(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
May you labour in vain

1 Like

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Panda7(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
what is atiku abubakar unifying is he now part of the holy spirit
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by kk2027: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lakside1955:
Yea, we all tribe are for Peter Obi

I’m a yoruba guy from kwara
I’m a typical Muslim
I’m not tribalistic
Me and my family will surely vote for Peter Obi next year � Insha-Allah

I only wants Better Nigeria for the next generation

God bless you and your generations to come
APC has failed us, if we vote them in, nothing will change cos they've obviously exhausted all their ideas. WE want fresh ideas and most importantly, let's show politicians that power truly belongs to the people.

They need to stop taking the people for granted, doing whatever they want to do n buy our votes during elections.
Just look at how the country is smh

God bless you again

1 Like

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by MrNice04(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
favour32:
I am from Southern Kaduna.
Peter Obi all the way.
for real why

1 Like

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ahnie: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tonyebarcanista let's talk on WhatsApp,how's work?
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by nedekid: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
If you love this country, let's try someone else. Not the usual PDP or apc.
Bros and sis, the country is on extra time before match end..
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ATLIEN2027: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary brainwashed ipob Biafuro terrorist Zombidients for Obi not Nigerians. Get your facts right. Mumu man.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Kingisibor: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lakside1955:

I’m a typical Muslim
I’m not tribalistic

Na ilorin i dey work now ooo , make obidient family hook up na. I am available if interested.. hit up on 08069046047
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ATLIEN2027: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lakside1955:

I’m a typical Muslim
I’m not tribalistic

A typical Muslim? What is a typical Muslim?
Omo yanmiri Zombidient always masquerading as someone that they are not.
You can fool your fellow brainwashed retar@ded IPOB Zombidients but you can't fool real Nigerians.
Your Peter Obi- tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Lakside1955(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingisibor:

Na ilorin i dey work now ooo , make obidient family hook up na. I am available if interested.. hit up on 08069046047

Nope, I based in Lagos bro, just from ilorin town, eye nkorin precisely

1 Like

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Lakside1955(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

A typical Muslim? What is a typical Muslim?
Omo yanmiri Zombidient always masquerading as someone that they are not.
You can fool your fellow brainwashed retar@ded IPOB Zombidients but you can't fool real Nigerians.
Your Peter Obi- tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

Lol, ode ni e, but I don’t need to follow to drag anything, enjoy your 30k payment from Tinubu in peace
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by okorogodwin4(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi will not even win in south east. I wonder why a man will choose to labour in vain. It’s like a man with orchitis asking to participate in a race competition, is that not juju �
oga tell your psychiatric doctor to change your drug
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by nzubegod: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi will not even win in south east. I wonder why a man will choose to labour in vain. It’s like a man with orchitis asking to participate in a race competition, is that not juju �
The Labour, is his, the vanity of the Labour is your Pain So deal With It As The OBIDIENTS Razzle-dazzle.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Lakside1955(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2022
kk2027:

God bless you and your generations to come
APC has failed us, if we vote them in, nothing will change cos they've obviously exhausted all their ideas. WE want fresh ideas and most importantly, let's show politicians that power truly belongs to the people.

They need to stop taking the people for granted, doing whatever they want to do n buy our votes during elections.

Just look at how the country is smh

God bless you again

God bless you too bro
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Lakside1955(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2022
doffman:

After igbos calling you afonja right ? They want to use you to bring in their own Igbo and later confidently called you slave .
Igbos cannot be a good Nigerian for now . They are only bearing Nigerian for now because of Obi . They will return to their BIAFRA agitator after election.

For me I will not vote Obi , Atiku or Tinubu . they are all the same things . know that and have peace.

Ok, thanks for the advice
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by onuman: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2022
naptu2:
Chief Oseloka H. Obaze was the secretary to the Anambra State Government in the administration of Governor Peter Obi. He was also the Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 Anambra State governorship election. He is now a key figure in Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Council.

Tonye Barcanista is a Nairalander and a supporter of the PDP.

Tonye Barcanista @TonyeBarcanista

https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1569618598477307905

Oseloka H. Obaze @OselokaHObaze

Replying to @TonyeBarcanista

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1569644553010876418

Some people elect to be under Fulani for ever.
Oseloka should have ignored creek Barcanista, one of the few people in the creeks who refuse freedom from their oppressors, their oppressors who have watched as oil giants pollute their creek side, and irrecoverable.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by EmmyDJourno: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:

And when he loses, he remains a billionaire
But your suffering would continue, who you epp werey
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ATLIEN2027: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Lakside1955:

Lol, ode ni e, but I don’t need to follow to drag anything, enjoy your 30k payment from Tinubu in peace
Omo ale yanmiri, poverty has deprived you of the little brain you had left.
Ole oloriburuku omo yebo. 30k is the most money you have ever seen in your miserable low life existence hence you think everyone can be bought with 30k like you..

Shallow empty zero IQ ipob Biafuro terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2022
naptu2:
Chief Oseloka H. Obaze was the secretary to the Anambra State Government in the administration of Governor Peter Obi. He was also the Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 Anambra State governorship election. He is now a key figure in Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Council.

Tonye Barcanista is a Nairalander and a supporter of the PDP.

Tonye Barcanista @TonyeBarcanista

https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1569618598477307905

Oseloka H. Obaze @OselokaHObaze

Replying to @TonyeBarcanista

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1569644553010876418
Mista-man, See...
Obi never get Official Campaign team naa..
Tonyebarcanista should know that these people he mentioned had always been the same people whom he had been working with since ages.

They had always occupied these positions personally for him as PETER OBI, even since many years ago, and not because he became a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE... They just continued these duties for him as a Presidential Candidate because the party had not appointed the campaign team yet.
Once the party appoints a campaign team, they would fall back to their positions as PERSONAL AIDES..

Valentine Obienyem, for instance, had been his personal media aide since more than a decade ago. Similar thing can be said about Obaze and Ozigbo too.
So, since the party had not done their work yet, Peter Obi had to continue working with his own personal aides.
In fact, I must confess that I love the internal strength and positivity of Peter Obi.
He doesn't want the weakness of the party to drag him.
So he had to use his own personal staff to work already, pending the time the party is strong enough to start working.

I am sure that PDP now has an already appointed campaign team.
But I put it to Tonye that ATIKU still retained all his personal aides. And I can also make to say that these aides had been working with Atiku for long.
If he can be nice enough, let him array these personal aides of Atiku, Just the way he arrayed those of Peter Obi.
Their names and States Of Origin.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by benheaven(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi will not even win in south east. I wonder why a man will choose to labour in vain. It’s like a man with orchitis asking to participate in a race com[b][/b]petition, is that not juju �
ROZZROSS ,GROW UP. Are you happy with the condition of life in this country now?
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by benheaven(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2022
[b][/b]
mooremoney:
Obi will be president come 2023
ISEEEEEEE
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by benheaven(m): 1:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. Tonye should go sit down. He really needs to empty his head and cleanse his brain like his twitter handle dp. What makes Atiku a unifier? Because he married from North, South, East and West? He can’t even unify his party, how can we expect him to unify the country? A unifier that wouldn’t respect principle of rotation and inclusion? Someone that’s desperate to rule after 8 years of northern rule under Buhari? Anybody who calls Atiku a unifier should be flogged.

They can’t sell Atiku as a unifier, it will fail. They should come up with something else before campaign starts, that’s if he is even marketable.

[b][/b]

UNIFIER MY FOOT HOW CAN ATIKU BE A UNIFIER. HE SAID THAT HE IS CONTESTING BECAUSE THE NORTH HAS NOT RULED ENOUGH.. HE SAID THAT THE SOUTH HAS PRODUCED MORE PRESIDENT IN PDP THAN THE NORTH.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by tunde1200(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2022
How much have they pay you for you to sell your faith to those clowns that hates you like mad?.
If not because you mentioned my state of origin and a Muslim brotherhood I would have not bothered to reply this.

Aside from hating you as a Yoruba man they also hate you for been a Muslim, so tell how they deserve your vote .

Lakside1955:

I’m a typical Muslim
I’m not tribalistic

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Billygee2u: 1:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Felabrity:

Yes, I am Obicentric

#PeterObi4President
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by donbrowser(m): 3:29am On Sep 15, 2022
holatin:
a lot of people here hate barcanista because the guy may or may not be a political jober who align with who benefit him the most, during buhari first campaign, him and some of us were on the fore front on nairaland campaigning like day tomorrow no dey...I can hit my chest even bragging that I didn't receive a Kobo from anyone....I only did it cus Jonathan don Bleep up and e need to be ejected out.

concerning this post, barcanista raised a salient point...he is trying to show his campaign team is made up of people he share ethnicity or state with....that's segregation and nepotism on its own but it's not my business cus am done with Nigeria politics....none of the presidential candidate this time is the right choice...first time I won't be a preferred candidate.

Tonye was very aggressive towards Jonathan only to switch allegiance in few weeks to election. I think you made the right decision by staying clear but I'm going with BAT
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by donbrowser(m): 3:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Lakside1955:

He’s winning the president sit bro

Better stop whynin yourself. If that guy wins a state in the coming elections then he tried.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Obainomilano: 5:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
since he will not win why are you not happy..instead you are here saying rubbish..he will not win in south east and yet you keep having sleepless nights..be deceiving yourself..ode

1 Like

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Oketwin(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Just like your agbado master with parkinson's
Rozross:
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by emmaodet: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Lakside1955(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
tunde1200:
How much have they pay you for you to sell your faith to those clowns that hates you like mad?.
If not because you mentioned my state of origin and a Muslim brotherhood I would have not bothered to reply this.

Aside from hating you as a Yoruba man they also hate you for been a Muslim, so tell how they deserve your vote .

It would have been better not to reply bro, I don’t know what you mean by they hate me, no one hate me bro, and no one hate my religion, Infact let me clear you this, I’m a business man who’s into fashion clothes business, when things going tough, this same guys you said they hated me where the ones giving me market on credit till I recovered back
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ShaqFu: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Dude just made a hasty generalization by saying all Nigerians are for Peter Obi. This is how they spread falsehood and tell you, you should go and verify their falsehood. Tssk.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by olatunbosun886: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2022
He’s winning the president sit broHe’s winning the president sit bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria / ASUU Strike: FG Imposed No Work, No Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.