Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin (1099 Views)

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by compton11(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Update: I come home and she sitting on the stairs crying asking have I heard/seen from buddy and I just break It to her how he found out everything… she immediately throws up and eventually calls the guy she cheated with for a place to stay and he basically said Hell No..

Buddy went and got the rest of the clothes after the junkies went through em and put em outside her “friend” house with a note that read “Wish U the best just not with me” ..the same “friend” is the only reason he found out because his ex and her got into It weeks before the trip

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by McLizbae: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
And the guy updating this story is what again, their neighbor?

Continue so gbo, lazy nigerian youth.
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by MarveworldG: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nothing beats being sincere

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by MufasaLion: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
The lady shouldn't have cheated but what her ex did was totally wrong also. Only a foolish man will cheer him on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by JoeRizzla(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Best For Business
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Kenpaly(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2022
If i were the lady i will sue him in law court.that man is idiot for doing that.
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by slawomir: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I don't support this...this got nothing to do with being a real or redpill niggar

This is wrong....

You know how many times she don cheat on that guy before way the guy nor know....and what about the number of times way the guy don also cheat on the girl....see not until you pay the bride price of a woman she belongs to nobody...that is the fact we men should understand whenever we dating a woman so that we can know how to invest in such relationships

It shows the guy is a weak and emotionally a baby
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Michelle70(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The lady shouldn't have cheated but what her ex did was totally wrong also. Only a foolish man will cheer him on!

it is better than laying fingers on her.

what he did was commendable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2022
MarveworldG:
Nothing beats being sincere
I swear.. but it's very hard for some.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
it is better than laying fingers on her.

what he did was commendable

None is better. Stop supporting bad character.
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Very silly and dramatic man, I hope he returns all the sex he had with her too � � � .He should have simply break up with her and avoid all these unnecessary drama
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Michelle70(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

None is better. Stop supporting bad character.
Oga, when u want to serve breakfast, make sure u serve it hot.

All these cheaters should know that their actions and inactions comes with consequences.

Some cheaters do not come out of it alive, some men also loose their manhood to cheating.

What the man did was a good thing, it was the best way to express ur emotions without going feral.
Cheating could destroy ur partner psychologically

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Exactly, you must be a gentleman. Breakup with a cheat and forget their existence, it’s that simple and not this unnecessary drama
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Michelle70(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Very silly and dramatic man, I hope he returns all the sex he had with her too � � � .He should have simply break up with her and avoid all these unnecessary drama
he broke up with her na.

Well he made sure her belongings also broke up with her
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by MufasaLion: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, when u want to serve breakfast, make sure u serve it hot.

All these cheaters should know that their actions and inactions comes with consequences.

Some cheaters do not come out of it alive, some men also loose their manhood to cheating.

What the man did was a good thing, it was the best way to express ur emotions without going feral.
Cheating could destroy ur partner psychologically

It's so unfortunate that some of you will always try to justify bad behaviors. Have a good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
he broke up with her na.

Well he made sure her belongings also broke up with her
All these drama is not needed for the breakup please. Ok he could have collected his belongings back without coming to social media for drama
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by MufasaLion: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Exactly, you must be a gentleman. Breakup with a cheat and forget their existence, it’s that simple and not this unnecessary drama

Right!

Not all of these boys are emotionally and mentally mature.
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Michelle70(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's so unfortunate that some of you will always try to justify bad behaviors. Have a good day!
make sure not to loose everything to a cheat.
Someone who cheated on u already wouldnt feel too bad if u just walk out of the relationship cos she has varieties already.

while u will emotionally be damaged, make sure the cheater also get a dose of what u feel.
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Michelle70(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
All these drama is not needed for the breakup please. Ok he could have collected his belongings back without coming to social media for drama
he wasnt the one who came to SM, it was his neighbour.
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Right!

Not all of these boys are emotionally and mentally mature.
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
he wasnt the one who came to SM, it was his neighbour.
Not without his permission
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by Michelle70(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Not without his permission
Some persons have a very bad habit of bringing others lifestyle to SM.

He may not be aware, the bf wouldnt want to go physical on his babe but will want to give her a dose of what he feels.

Omo, i have seen where a girl broke a boyfriend tv and laptop cos he cheated.

If u had invested so much in a r/ship and ur gf/bf cheats, Omo, it could make u go mental.

Some persons even commit suicide over cheating
Re: Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin by MuMuOnBail: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Tell her I have a place for her to stay for free.

Why are guys so wicked?
Just because of only 5 minute sex she had with another dude you are angry?

If a lady cheat on you and later have her bath, she is now a changed person, because she had washed the cheating away.
And if she wash her private part properly, she can be called a virgin again.

Guys cheating is nothing, I prefer my wife to cheat on me with a real dick than a Love Machine. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Worse Than Heartbreak? (your Opinions?) / Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? / Sex Mama And Area Barister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.