Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? (10204 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2022
I was just on YouTube and I came across this video. What's the name of this beautiful busty girl or the skit video maker so I can check out more of his videos and hopefully find the girl again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0cScq1XV20

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 3:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Pictures from the video.

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Abeg I need more of this girl. Slim, busty girls are my weakness. This one con fine on top. If you know her or the name of the guy, pls drop am.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by lenghtinny(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Go message sirbalo comedy nah….
She’s one of the girls wey he Dey always use for his sexually explicit trash wey he Dey call comedy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Damn....
Water melon bress kiss
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2022
lenghtinny:
Go message sirbalo comedy nah….
She’s one of the girls wey he Dey always use for his sexually explicit trash wey he Dey call comedy

Make I go message am? grin

Anyway sha, I'll check his videos and see if she's in anyone of them and tagged. Thanks.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2022
I've found the bitçh. Her name is raregem375 on Instagram.

@lenghtinny, thanks for the tip. I owe you a cold bottle of Origin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Chaos14: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Many are werey but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by jeromestarks: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
But come to think of it. This girl go sweet to fvck.
For marriage, I prefer moderate girls.
For fling, I love this kinda big boobs with slim body. Chai.

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Illegal1(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2022
She no goes well reach roman goddess...
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Illegal1:
She no goes well reach roman goddess...

Roman goddess is too thick and too big. This one is portable with slim body. You can lift her, move her around easily and put her in different positions.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Illegal1(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Infolenka:

Roman goddess is too thick and too big. This one is portable with slim body. You can lift her, move her around easily and put her in different positions.

hahahahaha

bad guy...

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Phckface: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
You open a thread just to get more info about a random girl angry , like girls don finish for your street or what? bro you need urgent help.

Meanwhile an INSTAGRAM account with active Nigerian followers is up for sale with ACTIVE NIGERIAN FOLLOWERS (5k+followers)

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Today is Thursday
Lemme not talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Phckface:
You open a thread just to get more info about a random girl angry , like girls don finish for your street or what? bro you need urgent help.

Meanwhile an INSTAGRAM account with active Nigerian followers is up for sale with ACTIVE NIGERIAN FOLLOWERS (5k+followers)

So what if I opened a thread to get info about a girl I find attractive? I saw the girl on a video and wanted to know who she was. What's wrong with that? Lol

Na your type dey send pm to average Nairaland girls but will come online and be forming rubbish. Abeg shift.

8 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by paradiseVirgin: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
The girl go nice to fvck die kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by paradiseVirgin: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
I fit rape this girl walahi kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Strongdickfresh: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
I already had a taste of this girl 7 months ago...
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
But we Nigerian men for Nairaland we no dey take I see t.o.t.oo

Ehn
See rushing
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Lolss..

You see Yourself..

You are NOT Complaining about dier Virginity oo..

You just want to Fvck, abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by jeromestarks: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

I fit rape this girl walahi kiss
No o. Not rape. But I go like chike her well well.
You be correct gee and your prick dey function.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Infolenka:
I've found the bitçh. Her name is raregem375 on Instagram.

@lenghtinny, thanks for the tip. I owe you a cold bottle of Origin.

I don't know why,how and when I copied the username..

God forgive me...

Faith Benjamin
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by BanevsJoker(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
"Eessenibodi atowm?"
See wetin ASUU don cause.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by paradiseVirgin: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

No o. Not rape. But I go like chike her well well.
You be correct gee and your prick dey function.
My prick the stand right now sef..

I need find one naive girl whine am Bleep now now...

Make I try one very fine SS3 girl for my area wey the always greet me.

Her laps fresh die kiss
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by jeromestarks: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

My prick the stand right now sef..

I need find one naive girl whine am Bleep now now...

Make I try one very fine SS3 girl for my area wey the always greet me.

Her laps fresh die kiss
Your cell is ready in prison. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by paradiseVirgin: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

That girl don mature, she should be in her late 17 or 18 years already

The last time I held her on her waist while talking to her she was just very shy cool

Na to invite am come over.
Prick must discharge cool

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by greentext: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
wtf is this thread
nIfpmod please delete and ban
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by baralatie(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Tell am o
That is how r Kelly found himself with 30 years jail term
And number 2 child rape case is loading
Before r Kelly go know another 30 years on top the one wey him dey serve
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by sholay4star: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by KingAzubuike(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
This kind breast na bra dey hold am. Once she commot bra, bobby go fall yakata

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by paradiseVirgin: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

I no rape am..

I love naive pvssy grin
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? by Infolenka: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:
This kind breast na bra dey hold am. Once she commot bra, bobby go fall yakata

Her breast no flat like that na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Angry Whenever Their Love is Rejected By A Guy(photo)? / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.