Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State (824 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Kriximpecable: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
I graduated for the past three years now and no decent job to hold down. Being the first and only son of my parent too much pressure and responsibility and this is actually making me feel I'm worthless. At this point, I have decided to take it spiritually, because I believe for you to be a very successful man in this world you must be a spiritual man otherwise you'll not have any headway in life.
Right now I base at Ikorodu, Lagos state and have been searching endlessly for any strong Celestial church that I can visit for prayers and rituals in Lagos state at whole. I need people that are in Lagos who have the idea or location of where I can find any strong Celestial church for prayers and rituals in lagos shud provide me with one pls. I'm not that good with sending and receiving Pms on nairaland so I'll be dropping my watsap contact in case you have any for me or you can also drop your number for me to call or chat you up

Pls, help a brother!
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by uchaymart(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2022
I can see you are working hard and effortlessly to compound your problems in life.

1 Like

Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Kriximpecable: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
uchaymart:
I can see you are working hard and effortlessly to compound your problems in life.
Why do you say so pls? Can you give more explanation
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by GardenGreen: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Kriximpecable:
I graduated for the past three years now and no decent job to hold down. Being the first and only son of my parent too much pressure and responsibility and this is actually making me feel I'm worthless. At this point, I have decided to take it spiritually, because I believe for you to be a very successful man in this world you must be a spiritual man otherwise you'll not have any headway in life.
Right now I base at Ikorodu, Lagos state and have been searching endlessly for any strong Celestial church that I can visit for prayers and rituals in Lagos state at whole. I need people that are in Lagos who have the idea or location of where I can find any strong Celestial church for prayers and rituals in lagos shud provide me with one pls. I'm not that good with sending and receiving Pms on nairaland so I'll be dropping my watsap contact in case you have any for me or you can also drop your number for me to call or chat you up

Pls, help a brother!

There are many in Ikorodu na. Agric bus stop that road, there are many
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Kriximpecable: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2022
GardenGreen:

There are many in Ikorodu na. Agric bus stop that road, there are many
Pls, can I have your watsap contact so we can talk better
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Pierocash(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2022
You better thread with caution,so you don't get lured into ritualists' den
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Kriximpecable: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Pierocash:
You better thread with caution,so you don't get lured into ritualists' den
Baba, at this point every way na way
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Uchenna10(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kriximpecable:

Pls, help a brother!

Is the problem solved?

1 Like

Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by terrezo2002(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Kriximpecable:

Pls, help a brother!
The path you want to thread will land you in troubles.
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
2. Read the Bible and obey the teachings in it.
3. Pray
4. Wait on God
Re: Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Kriximpecable:

Pls, help a brother!
What did u Study in the university?

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Leaving The Church Any Moment From Now" ~ Rev. Fr Obayi Explodes / Religion / The Xperience- Who Went?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.