Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! (2891 Views)

David Mark- Nigeria’s Senate President As A Fraudster / Can Someone Please Help Me Prevail On Mr German 007 to tell me where my car is / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by vibe08(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hi good people of Auto section,

Sometime early this year via Nairaland, i got German 007's contact detail and started the below transaction via mail.
Please note, i had initially contacted him for a pre-order for myself and discussing with a colleague, he also showed interest, just that he needed his quicker than mine. Thus, i introduced him to GERMAN 007 and they communicated whilst i was kept in copy of their dealings, precisely March 2nd 2011, the sum of N915,000(60%) of the agreed sum(as he refused 40%) was paid into his account.

Initially, from the date of payment, communications between both parties went well. After EDD was not met, then GERMAN 007's story started changing, all along, since my colleague is not a registered Nairaland member, we weren't reading post (only if i had come accross the previous issue he had with some nairalanders, i would have immediately aborted the process).

The stories from him went on and on until July, when my colleague travelled to lagos and met with him in person, then he revealed that, he had some issues that have been resolved and would resume process of shipping the car and that he could be trusted now. With same believe and second chance trust, my colleague against my advice of taking the matter up with nigeria police and reaching a signed agreement, returned back to his base in Warri and for the past 2 weeks hasn't heard from GERMAN 007. When he called his line, someone claiming to be his elder brother answered and informed my colleague that GERMAN 007 had been arrested and that his lawyer was making plans to meet with other plantiffs and resolve any outstanding matter.

Today, the 11th of August 2011, my colleague called and was sent a text to call GERMAN 007's lawyer with a number to it. he informed that he called the lawyer (Silver-07038486646) (anyone can call to confirm GERMAN 007 current situation). The lawyer went on to say, my colleague should give him one week to finalize how refund will be made.

So there, that's the situation i find myself in. I feel bad more because it was i who introduced Okhai to him.

FYI - As of today, GERMAN 007 cannot be reached.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.(US).
Thanks for your email. Your request has been received and is being dealt with utmost priority.

Thanks a lot for including us in the hunt for your next Car.

Promise you the most competitive prices, and the best quality of service.

Best Regards.

Okhai Ajakaiye
Adengo Autos

07086193442/018243991
BB Pin 22325D44

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone exclusive to Adengo Autos.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:36:07
To: <aokhai@hotmail.com>
Subject: Pre-order prices on d fllwing

Hi German007,

Happy new year to you and your family. sorry, didn't pick your name during our conversation.

I will need you to furnish me with total delivery price to lagos on the following;

1. Nissan Murano (like the gold one on nairaland but in black) what yr is that?
2. Liberty Jeep - Yr is '05
3. Toyota Highlander - yr is '04
4. Toyota RAV-4 - '06

All of it is full option, however let me know if the prices varies on LE, XLE,SE and others

Lastly, is it possible for me to pick one of my choice and give you the detail to pay and clear and deliver.

Regards,

To: MR TAIWO <tai_ade@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 10:59:31 PM
Subject: 2003 JEEP LIBERTY

Hello Sir,

Excluding the regisration and delivery charge, the total cost will be 1.545m.

60% of this will amount to 927,000 ngn.

My GTB BANK DETAILS, 235/236219/110

Mr Adedamola Ohiozokhai AJAKAIYE, My Banking relationship Manager. Mr Bambo Baderin (adebambo.baderin@gtbank.com)

Please include your scan of your driving licence, passport or national ID card as I will be arranging the booking processing form today for the dealer's records.

I agree to maintain the stated vehicle specification in accordance with the vehicle pictures on the link emailed to me by you Following a 60% deposit, I agree to abide by the customary 28 day maximum shipping time from the date vessel sails for US car imports with the exception of circumstances beyond the Seller’s control (e.g. poor and unfavourable weather or changes to the shipping schedule by the shipping company).

I promise to do the best of jobs, and look forward to many more referalls from you upon delivery sir.

Many Thanks

Okhai Adedamola Ajakaiye

018243991/07086193442

29 Folarin Gbadebo Avenue

IJAIYE. LAGOS.

NIGERIA.

Transaction Location : ELECTRONIC CHANNEL

Description: TRANSFER BETWEEN CUSTOMERS

Amount: 915,000.00

Value Date :02-MAR-2011

Remarks: via Internet Banking 60% payment upfront for Liberty Jeep to Okha from ADESHINA,SAMUEL TAIWO to AJAKAIYE, ADEDAMOLA OHIOZOKHAI

Time of Transaction : 01:22:05 PM
Re: German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by chelseabmw(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by webplay: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello.

I wish i had seen this thread a few months ago. I paid Mr Okhai Ajakaiye (german007) N650,000 as part payment to deliver 2003 camry in February this year.
Along the line, i had to cancel because i began to see inconsistences in our transaction.
As at today, i am yet to receive a refund from him. He has permanently put off his phone and even deleted me from his facebook friends.
Pls if anyone knows how to reach him, i'll be most glad.

Thanks Guys
Re: German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by Odunnu: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2012
Na real wa!
Re: German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by trisurface: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
Its Sad.
Its sad cos this guy-German 007- Did not start like this.
2years ago, he was a voice on this forum.
He'll have his own story. But he cant be washed clean now.
its sad.
Re: German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2012
The guy is a con-man.
Re: German 007 (okhai) Is A Fraudster/ponzi Master. Pls Hellllppppp! by FemoLondon: 1:54am On Jan 21, 2016
webplay:
Hello.

I wish i had seen this thread a few months ago. I paid Mr Okhai Ajakaiye (german007) N650,000 as part payment to deliver 2003 camry in February this year.
Along the line, i had to cancel because i began to see inconsistences in our transaction.
As at today, i am yet to receive a refund from him. He has permanently put off his phone and even deleted me from his facebook friends.
Pls if anyone knows how to reach him, i'll be most glad.

Thanks Guys
Just curious, did you ever get your money back?

(1) (Reply)

Wooowwww U Will Neva Beliv D Amount Ds Car Is Goin For: Its Unreal. / Tokunbo Nissan Altima - N920k - @ Largemanmotors - 08098508092 / Need Price For Nissan Almera Tino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.