Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin (203 Views)

Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by freshvine(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oraye St. Franklin tackle Reno Omokri

NOTHING BUT FULL DISCLOSURE WILL SUFFICE

Reno Omokri's selective approach to truth and issues didn't begin today.

For one who is an avowed tormentor, it shouldn't be difficult to sufficiently clear the air on allegations. The letter MUST be posted in full. If his concerns were about revealing his alleged salary, he already did that in a distracting piece. That's not the demand.

This letter posted is nothing.

Reno, post your full letter of employment. That should show who you worked directly with. It is not the President. The redacted sections show that you were assisting Oronto Douglas who was the Special Adviser to the President on Research and Documentation. I said so from the very beginning. If my claims are false, then make the full disclosure and shame me.

In the cadre of appointments in the Presidency, there are:

1. Cabinet Ministers: report to the President
2. Special Advisers: Report to the President or Vice President
3. Senior Special Assistants: May report to the SGF or President or Vice President depending on portfolio.
4. Special Assistants: May report to Special Advisers to the President or Cabinet Ministers BUT NOT to the President.

Since No. 4 is your alleged designation and you worked directly under Oronto Douglas, the Special Adviser to the President on Research and Documentation as I had said all along, why must the world not know this? Why are you hiding that detail? You want to chill with the big boys? Your fat ego? Or it robs you of your relevance? How?

It's the shady duplicity that bothers me. How can you the same Reno who gleefully 'torments' Buhari be the same person to romance and Market Buhari's sponsor.

How do you sleep at night, Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by freshvine(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
I listened to Mr. Reno Omokri moments ago on ChannelsTV. I will rather not dwell on his distorted fallacies but to correct the agelong misrepresentation by Reno that he was ever an aide of the former President.

I say emphatically that Reno was NEVER an aide of President Jonathan. He was a personal staff of the late Oronto Douglas who was an Aide of the President. At no time was Reno appointed an aide of the former President, whom his public conduct now embarrasses.

I challenge Reno Omokri to publish any appointment letter by President Jonathan, appointing him and, by that effect, conferring on him the status of Presidential Aide. The unwholesome grandstanding and misrepresentation has to stop. It amounts to fraud.

Reno does not need the toga or name of President Jonathan to promote his campaign for Atiku Abubakar . Reno should seek an office in the Atiku campaign with which to support and campaign for Atiku as one of those who promoted the ascendancy and 'monumental disaster' of President Buhari, which Reno has consistently 'tormented' President Buhari for.

That Reno excuses and supports Atiku who sponsored Buhari to power, yet attacks and 'torments' Buhari who is the product and consequence of Atiku's support cannot but be the grandest of unashamed hypocrisy.

If Reno can validly 'torment' Buhari for underperformance how come he supports Atiku who marketed Buhari as being competent to change Nigeria for better. Why do we take these jokers seriously?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by immortalcrown(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Who no know?
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hands in the air if you never lie before grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by freshvine(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reno Omokri accepts challenge...

Challenge Accepted
Reno has published his letter of appointment.
No ask me wetin dey the part he covered ooo���

cc: St. Franklyn OrayeSt. Franklyn Oraye

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by Totilopussylick(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Hands in the air if you never lie before grin

Everybody lies but Reno is a pathological liar tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Pathological Liar...oraye St. Franklin by DonBenny77(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reno is fugazy
He preaches nudgets he doesn't practice
Believe reno at your own Peril

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Step Down For Atiku For Power To Remain In The Major Parties / Just In: Evans Sentenced To 21-year Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Peter Obi Compares Tinubu To Pele Of Brazil Playing In Today's Brazilian Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.