Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) (97937 Views)

I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hehehehhee... E don happen!

Watch as a woman tried to stop her husband from accessing the bathroom cos she was hiding a man in there.

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

Watch the video:
https://fb.watch/fyQUqo41Js/

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thing changed from how it was in 90s.

Now, married women want to flex like married men

Now, married women want to have same authority as husbands.

Now, married men want to share responsibilities equally as wives.

Still imagine, how marriages will look like in 10-20yrs to come.

"Marriage shouldn't be as my mother/father did it,..... we are in 21st century, ....yet it's deteriorating on hourly bases".

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Jonn119: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
J

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by grrr: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
lol
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Kayceo2010: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Parachoko: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
See the speed dem take throw this thread for front page shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ecolime(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by danny086(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Old story

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Paxpalsss: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nor b lie
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by claudiofaceoff: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is bad
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Megabig: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cheating ass
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by odinaccess: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Humm
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Almubarak5: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ftc
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Penguin2: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Women are scum undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Dagger111(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
People above me, abeg which network una dey use?

As at the time i open this page, no comment, jst for me to book space, gbam.... 10 persons are already above me. Oga o

43 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cut off their clit biko grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
I love bad bitches, thatz ma fucking problem

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Zion243(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bb
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Vawulence

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Musah01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay � grin
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thunder fire anybody wea to talk say marriage is sweet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by olatade(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
They belong to the streeeets grin
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Marry a virgin and prevent infidelity.
Marry a virgin and have true children.
Marry a virgin and have peace.
Do otherwise and train children who aren't yours.

Do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23 else, you will be marrying a woman with many sperm in her system.

A woman who has slept with more than one man is a curse to her children; born and unborn.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
sexual liberation has consequences . Men and women have been having sex easily these days. marriage wont change that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Basiljoe: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
lol
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee... E don happen!

Watch as a woman tried to stop her husband from accessing the bathroom cos she was hiding a man in there.

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

Watch the video:
https://fb.watch/fyQUqo41Js/
this vedios are as old as Methuselah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by coconutbag: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmm. Things are happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.