Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

Best Approach To Transistion From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Approach To Transistion From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be (111 Views)

A nairalander needs help on the best approach to use in his bike business / Best Approach To Sell Your Skill And Make Money. / 4 Step Approach To Earning $300 Overnight Using Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Approach To Transistion From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be by osenzo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
1. Understanding the current situation as a phase and not the final destination

I remember when I got my first job. My salary was so small then and so I would always complain almost everyday about it

I didn't know I was just going through a phase. If I had known, I probably would have prepared for life after that work. This is because I later stopped that work and nothing happened

Fast forward to latter times in my life, that mindset changed. I started to understand that things happen in phases and so I went from one phase to another

Understanding my current situation as a phase created the desire I needed to look for the right thing to do that will take me to where I really wanted to be

It helped my mind create mind big pictures of where I wanted to be and that alone brought about desires

I am not there yet, but I am not where I used to be

2. A complete willingness to learn something new

I realised I can't change situation doing the same old things I knew before. So learning something new is key. Things like learning a new business opportunity or how to do business in a different way.

And because to me, what I needed change in was in my finance, I started to look out for beautiful business opportunities specifically online that I could do on the side

3. Understand that there is a price to pay

Learning a new course doesn't not come cheap. Especially the ones that bring about the needed transformation

I once paid big time for a course on Facebook advertising and also how to sell online

There is also a part of implementing. And this comes with patience and consistency before results starts coming in

I am Osas Pedro. I help individuals to build a business online with highly valuable digital courses. Connect with me on whatsapp 09076316428

(1) (Reply)

Call For Applications: DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme / Business Mistakes And Tips With Leadership Tips From The Expro Conference 2022 / Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.