Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly (1805 Views)

Data Shows CBN Not Defending Naira With FX Reserves - Businessday / What Business Can Someone Invest 1million Into. Please Guys / Earn 50,000 Naira Every Month: Guaranteed Minimum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Ikea81: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ideas? Thanks
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by M23M(f): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Food business.

Can you run a restaurant?

I'm looking for a capital like that.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Botking: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Decentralized Finance (DEFI)
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Ikea81: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Botking:
Decentralized Finance (DEFI)

Are you referring to the loan apps of today?
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Ikea81: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Betensure:
Yu are wicked Yu didn't even say monthly grin

Keke napep delivers 20k weekly. I don't just want to wahala that goes with a logistic business. Can't die now biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Ikea81: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
EeGooBetter:
can you give me a chance to prove it to you for 1 week. you don't have to put any money. ? We will make even more

na money yab me I for don go far

20k is 2% profit in a week. Give me a chance to prove to you and you won't regret it. You will give testimony on nairaland

Nope can't cook, but thanks
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Jozilinn: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Listen to radio stations, there are real estate companies that need your money to buy machineries for their estate...I think the investment is 2 to 3 years with. them and you will be collecting your money to your account...I think 1 million should get you 5 to 7 million based on what I heard them say so far.
They have an agreement form.... please be very careful and use your money well,times are hard. U can also join diesel group that transport diesel then sell to truck drivers and retailers...
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ikea81:
Ideas? Thanks
Livestock from the North.
1 Million should be able to get you between 50 to 60 Goats from certain States in the North plus transportation.

Guaranteed to make a profit of about 500k in less than a month.

Unbelievable but its true if you are willing to take the risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
- create a google my business profile (this helps with Search Engine Optimization)

- offer a pay on delivery service within your location

- post customer feedback and delivery runs to gain trust !
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Botking: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ikea81:

Are you referring to the loan apps of today?

No
I mean crypto investment

3 Likes

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Kobicove(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Jozilinn:
Listen to radio stations, there are real estate companies that need your money to buy machineries for their estate...I think the investment is 2 to 3 years with. them and you will be collecting your money to your account...I think 1 million should get you 5 to 7 million based on what I heard them say so far.
They have an agreement form.... please be very careful and use your money well,times are hard. U can also join diesel group that transport diesel then sell to truck drivers and retailers...

Nigerians do not respect agreement in business whether verbal or written, bear this in mind!

3 Likes

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by nwajesus12(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Jozilinn:
you mean Ponzi scheme

2 Likes

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by SoundEly: 5:05am On Sep 16, 2022
They are alot of business opportunities if you ask me..

You can get started with Amazon KDP but i'll be honest with you, you must learn the working process & Implement before you start making profits.

But one thing is sure, Amazon pays nigerians in dollars every month as long as you follow the right steps given to you.

Even if it's $200-$1000 you earn every month that's big money i.e N140k-N700k.

And the capital for training course is just 40k..

If you're not comfortable with Amazon KDP, i know about 6 persons you can learn crypto trading from & they have a community where they drop daily signals that has made more money for their community members.

Each of them has different capital for their training..

But if you're interested and you'll like to get more info about Amazon KDP or Crypto trading you can reach out to me on WhatsApp via this number

=> /2349162945079
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Fxmanager(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Ikea81:
Ideas? Thanks
You can diversify your investment here with us at Citadel Forex Fund Management for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2022
M23M:
Food business.

Can you run a restaurant?

I'm looking for a capital like that.
can you start small? And we share in the profit? Are you an accountable person?
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Femabol01: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2022
My submission is that don't give a dine out of the money to anyone to invest for you to avoid story that touches. All these people telling you crypto, Kdp etc will run with your money. Do a business you can manage by yourself or keep your money in the bank.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Mulla1: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by samsard(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Jozilinn:
You'll get scammed if you look for 600% ROI from a business.

1 Like

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by ayoncox: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ikea81:
Ideas? Thanks
Chat me up on 08089456258 I will show you profitable options you can do yourself
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Tollyton(f): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmmm,you don't need up to that to start egg distribution biz to make 20k weekly n even above .300k is enough if u already have your empty egg crates.

Ikea81:
Ideas? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Greatdand007(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Veryfied:

1 Million should be able to get you between 50 to 60 Goats from certain States in the North plus transportation.

Like seriously and that money Dey my account I spend am anyhow now am regretting when I get that money then I don’t know what to do with it
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Greatdand007:

Like seriously and that money Dey my account I spend am anyhow now am regretting when I get that money then I don’t know what to do with it

It takes descipline to grow wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Greatdand007(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Veryfied:

It takes descipline to grow wealth.

Wow this hit me hard
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by crossfm: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Veryfied:

How does this livestock business work?.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by ayoncox: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ikea81:
Ideas? Thanks
Chat me up personally on 08089456258, I will show you a personal system that will help you make 100 to 150k monthly on top of your original money

1 Like

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
crossfm:

How does this livestock business work?.

I think I already posted a thread about this.
Honestly, this is a business I'm planning to go into real soon because I've been there and I can absolutely tell you the abokis selling Goats especially in Lagos are making a killing.

Add a little bit of marketing and your monthly turnover/profit will go through the roof.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD) / Just Got A Call From Bforex . . . / Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.