Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] (1924 Views)

Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / #NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by olaric(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Now, is Uju Anya truly scared or a "coward" as claimed by Piers Morgan or Morgan just trying to get more people following his programme?

2 Shares

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Anigreat: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

A woman who have the guts to dragged most respected figure in the world, the queen, is not scared of any bastard in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by pepperdemzombie: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nyamiris will soon come and asslick someone who sees them as parasites.
Always addressing their fools who constitute public nuisances as bold and courageous.
Chest beating clowns ready for circus.

1 Like

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by pepperdemzombie: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

A woman who have the guts to dragged most respected figure in the world, the queen, is not scared of any bastard in the world.
Chest beating as usual. Addressing someone who can't face the living but insults the dead only as courageous is sheer foolishness.
Why didn't the dirty lesbian show her guts when the Queen was alive? She has been dared now, let's see her show her so called courage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by olaric(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Personally I think Uju is just being scared and afraid of the barrage of questions that the viewers and even Piers as the host would throw at her if she agrees to the interview.

3 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by hammer567: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Nyamiris will soon come and asslick someone who sees them as parasites.
Always addressing their fools who constitute public nuisances as bold and courageous.
Chest beating clowns ready for circus.

WHAT ARE U CONSTITUTING ON THIS THREAD, WITH YOUR TRIBALIST SLUR, IF NOT NUISANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by hammer567: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2022
olaric:
Personally I think Uju is just being scared and afraid of the barrage of questions that the viewers and even Piers as the host would throw at her if she agrees to the interview.

NO, SHE HAS TO PROTECT HER LIFE, BEFORE THEY POISON HER.

UJU, IS A SEASONED PROFESSOR AND KNOWS THAT EVEN A HAND SHAKE CAN BE LETHAL.

THE BRITISH MI5 AND PIERS MORGAN CAN TEAM UP.

BESIDES, PIERS IS BIAS AND HENCE, NO SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO ABUSE AND FOR WHAT NOW?

UJU, KEEP PROVING SHE IS A QUEEN WITHIN HER OWN RIGHT, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF IGBO LAND.

2 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by slam7000(m): 3:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

That woman is a disgrace. She doesn’t represent us Igbos and doesn’t speak for Biafrans.

Uju Anya need to see a psychiatrist. I’m glad Piers Morgan called her out. If she accepts that interview, she’s finished and I mean she’ll be annihilated.

1 Like

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Anthonyoz(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2022
slam7000:

That woman is a disgrace. She doesn’t represent us Igbos and doesn’t speak for Biafrans.

Uju Anya need to see a psychiatrist. I’m glad Piers Morgan called her out. If she accepts that interview, she’s finished and I mean she’ll be annihilated.

Who are the 'us' Igbo ,kaduna ,Abuja ,Kano ,sokoto or my mama tell me say I be Igbo Lagos branch.
Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Anthonyoz(m): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2022
If not for just Nigeria misinformed and tribalistic hatred no black African should ever mind the passing of the queen,

Most tribalistic Nigeria is just jealous because it not their own in the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by naijapips04: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

From her keyboard yeah. Make she come drag am for live TV. Any idiot fit type anything.

1 Like

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Mercury12(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2022
They will take her out. She better watch her utterance. Hating wouldn't do her good either because I am sure she won't able to logically and factually answer some questions without jumping into emotional rants.
I would say she is smart by stylishly avoiding the interview but not wise enough to keep her mouth shut.
There are both right and wrong way to do things and uju did hers the wrong way. The myopic ones cheering her are only pushing her to her downfall.
Fear white people. No one joke with the system. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by irunoko(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2022
lipsrsealed

Wisdom demands that There are some things you say and There are some things you don't say not out of fear, cowardice or timidity but in order not to stirr the hornets nest

2 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2022
There should be a place where you draw the red line especially when it comes to supporting your fellow tribesmen who made outrageous, venomous, divisive and hateful stand against the personality of people just for the purpose of attracting the limelight and getting public attention and sympathy. What this woman had said about the Queen and TB Joshua is absolutely saddening and highly condemnable. I certainly hope that she is not taken out by British Intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by wordbank(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Piers Morgan has already chosen his side and castigating a supposed guest at his dead show.

So I ask, who would in their right sense, grant the hideous interview?
Very unprofessional of Piers.

If Uju is wrong, take her to international court but until then, he should bury his head in his queen's kpekus.

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Antivirus92(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2022
naijapips04:

From her keyboard yeah. Make she come drag am for live TV. Any idiot fit type anything.
from her keyboard and the whole world got to know about it....

what have you done that is known outside your family house in oshogbo?
Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by naijapips04: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Antivirus92:
from her keyboard and the whole world got to know about it....

what have you done that is known outside your family house in oshogbo?

She's a global coward. Any fool can go viral for whatever reason. Bobrisky is a viral king.

3 Likes

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Antivirus92(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2022
naijapips04:

She's a global coward. Any fool can go viral for whatever reason. Bobrisky is a viral king.
just like many Indian,south African,argentine,irish cowards that have spoken out publicly against the dead heartless queen whose only concern was enriching her family not even her kingdom in a broader sense.....

The coward here is you the asslicker....
suffering and smiling, so common among your people.
Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by naijapips04: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Antivirus92:
just like many Indian,south African,argentine,irish cowards that have spoken out publicly against the dead heartless queen whose only concern was enriching her family not even her kingdom in a broader sense.....

The coward here is you the asslicker....
suffering and smiling, so common among your people.

The coward is the lesbian refusing to come on live to defend her bigotry. That's the coward.

1 Like

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Mhykel217(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2022
She's supposed to be scared of him, cuz he's got a really really foul mouth. Her own na play.
Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by pepperdemzombie: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
hammer567:

WHAT ARE U CONSTITUTING ON THIS THREAD, WITH YOUR TRIBALIST SLUR, IF NOT NUISANCE.

E pain am die! You answer to your name.
I laugh, my phone fall wen you disgrace yourself say Uju say Igbo men Sabi suck breast. Even Almajiri no fit talk so.

Re: Is Uju Anya Really Afraid Of Piers Morgan? [picture] by Dollarremix(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Them no born her well

(1) (Reply)

Video Trends As Actress Nkechi Blessing Shakes Behind In Ooni Of Ife's Face / Bbnaija Chichi Gets Dragged For Claiming She's 23, Trolls Dig Out Old Photos / Fans Blast Mercy Johnson Over 10,000 Dollar Dress Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.