Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) (62829 Views)

Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus / Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by gambojimeta: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
int0x80:
Oh my God, these are the greatest and strongest allies in the world. The West are trembling now. This explains why Russia is making tremendous gain in Ukraine shocked shocked
grin grin grin

Your sarcasm is on point.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:
See strong men dem!!
Apart from Putin, President Endorgan is the second strongest leader in the world.
The man has refused to be dictated to by one useless organization despite the fact that his country is a member.
Him no send dem,he is dinning and wining with the greatest world leader of the century, president Putin.
If NATO like make dem cry him a river, Endorgan get him own life to live.It is the same Turkiye
God bless that gathering of Liberators of the world led by the Great Putin!!!
It is from the same Erdogan that Ukraine is getting their deadly Bayraktar drones to chase away the invaders from their soil

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Nefort: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
ohigus:
Is this one another way of developing strategies on how to wipe out Africans
Why can't Africans develop themselves rather than leave themselves weak at the mercy of foreign powers? If you stay weak the strong ones will take advantage of you.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by VMuna: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
But I wonder how they communicate, is it in English?

The lady there is their translator.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=SaLongs1 post=116728668][/quote]
Leave the supply of drone out of this.
It is purely for business.
Turkiye, just as every other NATO states are trying to cash out big time in this Ukraine conflict through weapon trading.

I am talking about him having the guts to tell America NO to so many issues.
Do you know the man is still trading with Russia till now?
Still attending meetings with Putin which no NATO state has the ball to do so openly?
I mean none of them, including the biggest among them like France and Germany.
They can't try that without receiving a big stick on their head from their personal lord and savior, America.
But Endorgan can do dat and still attend NATO and EU meeting without any reprimand by any sons of Adam.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:

Leave the supply of drone out of this.
It is purely for business.
Turkiye, just as every other NATO states are trying to cash out big time in this Ukraine conflict through weapon trading.

I am talking about him having the guts to tell America NO to so many issues.
Do you know the man is still trading with Russia till now? So long as his drones are killing Russian mercenaries on the battlefield I don't think his NATO friends will mind his humouring Pootin once in awhile.
Still attending meetings with Putin which no NATO state has the ball to do so openly?
I mean none of them, including the biggest among them like France and Germany.
They can't try that without receiving a big stick on their head from their personal lord and savior, America.
But Endorgan can do dat and still attend NATO and EU meeting without any reprimand by any sons of Adam.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by TheGift: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
TheWolfen:

Did anyone one of them there had ever colonise an African country?
Or had they ever fought in a war with any African country?
The problem with some of you lots is that you watch too much brainwashing content on CNN and YouTube

The problem is you don't realize China ( and to an extent) India are colonizing Africa and Nigeria , as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Oddfinder001: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
SaLongs1:
If you punch me I am entitled to retaliate in such a way as to deter you from ever engaging in such misadventure again. That is the American analogy here.
So as Russia punch Ukraine so,it's justifiable for Ukraine to use nuclear bombs on Russia?
Yes! Dats exactly wat u u are saying!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by dyera(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
kingscare1:
Nobody or group or govt of country should be tagged "world leader". Please stop the mentality of calling the whites government world leaders, the govern their country we govern ours. The have their laws, we have ours. The live their lives, we live ours. They do things for themselves and for their citizens regardless of what African countries think, we do things, take responsibilities for ourselves to survive, not minding the failures of African government and what the so called world leaders think and we are going stronger and stronger every year.

Nobody is nobody's world leader. To each government to its own. Every sovereign country including African countries has same right and power like every white country out there, just that we blacks don't believe in ourselves and what we can achieve as individuals and as a nation. Stop the bias, stop the slave mentality, stop the idea of 1st and 3rd world country. Love, equity and equality is the only way to live as human.

World leaders denote leaders of the world. When leaders of each country are together, they become world leaders. African leaders included. Enough with you insecure mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by dyera(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nefort:

Why can't Africans develop themselves rather than leave themselves weak at the mercy of foreign powers? If you stay weak the strong ones will take advantage of you.

I just pity Africans that refuse to make use of the opportunity they have to develop themselves, especially their defense. If things get worse in the world, like world war, severe epidemic that cripple western economies or nuclear fallout that render most of their land uninhabitable, these guys might just hold a meeting and decide to recolonize and reoccupy Africa, and Africa will be powerless to resist.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by foolbuster: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chnbanc:
The blood of the innocent people killed in the war will forever haunt Putin

You are talking like an idiot. Read more books.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by objobj: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
gambojimeta:

Dictators distrust each other grin

Erdogan will pass on what they discussed at the meeting to NATO.

And you will fall with it since you live in Canada (a western civilization).

However, you are always free to move to North Korea, Pakistan or Iran before western civilization falls though. cheesy

The picture below perfectly describes you:

West had finished your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oddfinder001:

So as Russia punch Ukraine so,it's justifiable for Ukraine to use nuclear bombs on Russia?
Yes! Dats exactly wat u u are saying!
Ukrainian nukes were surrendered to Russia based on trust which Putin has chosen to betray with his imperialist mentality unfortunately.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
I tot dem dey talk say dis Putin man sick
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dalil8:
Oh no... He looks so 'lonely' and 'isolated'. According to the "civilized west".

Don't mind those alarmists and their propaganda!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by BentizilL: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2022
SaLongs1:
Ukrainian nukes were surrendered to Russia based on trust which Putin has chosen to betray with his imperialist mentality unfortunately.
We've discussed this a lot on this forum, stop being ignorant... undecided
The nukes are Russia's..
Every post Soviet republic with Russia nuke did.. lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Oddfinder001: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2022
SaLongs1:
Oga just answer the question i raised
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2022
BentizilL:

We've discussed this a lot on this forum, stop being ignorant... undecided
The nukes are Russia's..
Every post Soviet republic with Russia nuke did.. lipsrsealed
the nukes are Russian just as Ukrainian land and territory which Putin is trying to take by force
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Yes true
Soldiers were killed at pearl habrbour!
Americans killed an entire village. Infact 2 villages concurrently, the japs killing soldiers in war times is justifiable but Americans killing un armed civilians can never be justified..more so using extremely dangerous weapons. The first of it kind.and was tested on defenseless japs
about 60 civilians died on pearl harbour
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by nsiba: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2022
WriterNig:

Reminds me of when my dad used to host other men in my neighborhood to a small get together party every sunday. Good old days. ❤️❤️

caye so an assemblage by the Russian mad man trying to look for soft landing after being kicked out from occupied territories is what is getting you excited?
Even your chief commander in Cowardice, DerrickzB knows this is face saving.
Turkey will report to her master the USA, while China that wanted to flex muscles with India but had a rethink told Russia that they can't stop doing business with the west because of POOtin madness
India told the mad man to end the war ASAP and the lunatic say Zelensky wants to disgrace him.
Armenia is there because, POOtin wants to gets Western approval and the humiliation Azerbaijan dealt Russia some years ago after shooting down Russia jets over her airspace

This post should be captioned POOtin trying to plz USA the ruler of the Universe
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by nsiba: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

Dictators distrust each other grin

Erdogan will pass on what they discussed at the meeting to NATO.

And you will fall with it since you live in Canada (a western civilization).

However, you are always free to move to North Korea, Pakistan or Iran before western civilization falls though. cheesy

The picture below perfectly describes you:

Don't mind the useless hypocrites, the number of Russias in America and London alone will tell how Russians love the west
They are just shouting Russia Russia for mouth, not one wants to go there.

Thunder fire all POOtins asslickers, may their children be a POOtin to them

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by ibawon(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Them Scam Ukraine big time
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Chnbanc: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
foolbuster:

You are talking like an idiot. Read more books.
Banza!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
My Caption: "World Leaders without Any African President !"

smiley
Meanwhile;

Go Here To Learn About The 5 Ultimate and Powerful TRUTHS About FAST MONEY ATTRACTIONS in This Sensitization Revealing Thread Below:

"What if I'm To Die Tomorrow, What Will I Teach The People Today ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/7454146/what-die-tomorrow-what-teach#118736925

Read and Learn How To Attract Money The FAST Way By Taking Massive Actions This Forthcoming Month of December, 2022.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fucking Terrorists, Walking Like Nigerian Bitches. All Them Will Soon Die.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
dyera:

I just pity Africans that refuse to make use of the opportunity they have to develop themselves, especially their defense. If things get worse in the world, like world war, severe epidemic that cripple western economies or nuclear fallout that render most of their land uninhabitable, these guys might just hold a meeting and decide to recolonize and reoccupy Africa, and Africa will be powerless to resist.
Is Like U Are Not Using Ur Fucking Eyes To See Ur Nose. Who Told U That Africa Does Not Have Defensive Equipments? If U Want Know How Powerfu Africa Is, Just Shoot One Of Your Nuclear Weapon & Put In Abuja Stay & Watch What Is Going To Happen, Okay?? If U Don't See Nigerian Defence Cutting Down The Nuclear Weapon On Its Way Coming Just Give Me A Name. Do U Think Africa Is Too Weak? See, Let Me Tell U Something, The Problem Of Africa Is Leadership And Corruption. If African Leaders & The Followers Will Abstain From Corruption Africa Will Be Developped.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by dyera(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Otobong3374:
Is Like U Are Not Using Ur Fucking Eyes To See Ur Nose. Who Told U That Africa Does Not Have Defensive Equipments? If U Want Know How Powerfu Africa Is, Just Shoot One Of Your Nuclear Weapon & Put In Abuja Stay & Watch What Is Going To Happen, Okay?? If U Don't See Nigerian Defence Cutting Down The Nuclear Weapon On Its Way Coming Just Give Me A Name. Do U Think Africa Is Too Weak? See, Let Me Tell U Something, The Problem Of Africa Is Leadership And Corruption. If African Leaders & The Followers Will Abstain From Corruption Africa Will Be Developped.

You mean the Nigerian army will shoot down nuclear missile with anti aircraft rifle, wow.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
dyera:

You mean the Nigerian army will shoot down nuclear missile with anti aircraft rifle, wow.
Nigerian Airforce Is Capable To Bring Anything Coming From The Sky Down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.