Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) (47840 Views)

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Emperor88(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Isien:
He just outsmarted them, I'm not sure any charm is involved

Gawd bless you... People don't know that the human brain is very easy to manipulate that's why we should really develop our brain and be careful what we engage our brain with.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Emperor88(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You won't believe until they do you Charm tongue
Why cut paper like money? Why not command the POS operator to transfer money?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Emperor88(m): 12:21am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior

I will add 1 bottle of Vodka, shisha pot, my ex gf Join.... Nigerians are just too gullible by default. That's how they will blame village people for being dumb and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Emperor88(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2022
highbee02:

Lol! CBN no dey accept cash deposit nah
Make dem use charm on CBN na
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Paxcal: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Our NL atheists are usually MIA on threads like this. But let the post be about an unscrupulous Pastorprenuer na, you’ll see them voking with self righteous indignation, trying their utmost to convince everyone that the spiritual does not exist! You’re yet to figure out why you exist, but you want us to believe u have all life figured out. Oya coman epp us figure out dis man’s methods with your deductive reasoning na! grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

Shift abeg.
If he has that kind of power he won't be scamming Pos operators.
He probably gave them paper notes covered with some real currencies.

Probably? ... that's exactly what happened and people are shouting charm. I'm not sure between that scam and prostitution which came first.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by themanderon: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Imagine the look of defiance on his face. That's a hardcore criminal.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by ifihearam: 12:40am On Sep 16, 2022
If there are other members why publicize his arrest?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by goldfish27(m): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2022
I thought some persons said there is nothing like juju, what can they say about this? pls i need reply
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by eeetuk(m): 1:14am On Sep 16, 2022
"Spokesperson of Anambra State Police command, DSP Toochukwu Ikenga, who disclosed the arrest of the fraudster in a press release, gave his name as Chisom Nweke."

Mr. Nweke is from Southeast--the headquarters for crooks!
And what do you think? You think an honest person comes from that part of the world.?
Don't blame his success on charms. It is not charm. Blame this kind of problem on poor education of citizens about what real money looks like. You will think by now this government in Anambra state has educated people about difference between real money and fake money. No, it has not. Talk about charm. Please stop that nonsense.!
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Naijanascam: 1:29am On Sep 16, 2022
10 years imprisonment........
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Andydsailor: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2022
La wah hoooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:41am On Sep 16, 2022
This one too will be shouting "we want better Nigeria". Yeye fowl
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by dododawa1: 2:09am On Sep 16, 2022
I know is
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Desusi: 3:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Isien:
Pray you will never enter their trap.The saying that 'eni ija ko de ba lon pe ara re lokunrin'in Yoruba meaning he that had never experience serious fight,will say 'lam a man'
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Desusi: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2022
He is so sure of his juju,that was why he was sleeping with one eye.see his face now. Iboman! Nna!
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by amliftedhigher: 3:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Isien:
How will you be outsmarted with white paper as money not even fake money?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by amliftedhigher: 3:35am On Sep 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
No charm was involved. That dude was just being good at it.
Please been good at what exactly?
Exchanging white paper with transfer with someone who is not blind?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by treatise: 4:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by treatise: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2022
amliftedhigher:

How will you be outsmarted with white paper as money not even fake money?
Nor mind am, he grew up in " new york"
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by inosaintmk(m): 4:51am On Sep 16, 2022
POS work is risky o
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:18am On Sep 16, 2022
sencekompis:
All omo ibo naa criminals
And all people from your tribes are animals.You used yourself as an example by exhibiting your animal mentality.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Blaqputin(m): 5:23am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior
Una two don high, outsmarted what ? with plain white paper,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by farem: 5:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You won't believe until they do you Charm tongue

Dem don already charm am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.