Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Don't Buy Funds From Yahoo Boys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Buy Funds From Yahoo Boys (246 Views)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Buy Funds From Yahoo Boys by DaddyBRYLL: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Hey there welcome
I have had lots of Yahoo boys calling me names on WhatsApp cause of the way I shun them and their hustle to the extent of not buying their PayPal or Payoneer funds

Everyone mode of hustling difers and I'm not one of those people supporting fraudulent acts

I make money legally online and offline and I support those who does the same, entrepreneurs, Freelancers etc

Once I sniff the funds you are sending me is from an illegal source

I'm sorry I'm not doing business with you, Yahoo boys are attracted by my high rates but when they get to my Dm I chase them away

Now who are the people I enjoy working with ?

Freelancers getting money from Upwork, Fivrrr etc
Amazon Kdp writers (Payoneer Funds)
Social Media pays (Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)

And other legitimate means of earnings

As long as it not from an illegal source all funds are welcome, I mean all

Yahoo boys stay far away from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Buy Funds From Yahoo Boys by xenastar(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Replays Jesus In The Bible As He Flies From The Sky At Accor Show / Start This With 30k, Make Above 500k Before Dec, Keep Earning For A Lifetime... / Which Dollar Virtual Card Is Best For Facebook Advertising Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.