Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts (20056 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Oluwaseunomo: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2022
That's there headache they'll rotten there
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Originalsly: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Isn't this thread about Nigerians stranded abroad? ... and the FG being black mailed by those who don't want to follow the rules? The same way we go abroad and build a bad reputation for Nigeria is the same way we come online and build a bad reputation and don't even know. UAE has set out its conditions ... we don't want to follow but go by what we
believe the conditions should be. The FG has set out its conditions for repatriating those stranded... we don't want to to follow. Is it we should japa by any means necessary and should things not work out ... the FG should be responsible for returning us home?... because after all ... we are Nigerians? This is the same like betting all we have... losing ... and demanding the FG support us because we are broke and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Emman08: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Does this woman really have a use? She's doing way more harm than good to Nigerians home and especially abroad

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Is this woman an ambassador or an enemy
She's the Chairman NIDCOM, and not an ambassador

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Buharideen: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2022
This woman is a fool by generalising the percentage of stranded Nigerians in UAE as ex-convict.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by davidl7: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
Just mention their names... We know the region they are from... Dot in a circle region..lol..
Mazi Ebuka

Hushpuppi region! grin grin

Ediot wey use all d money wear cloths finish.

Now he carry first for toilet washing for prison! grin grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by majamajic(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I hear u then
If the are from Ogun they should leave them there let them suffer

No , am relying to saying that they are Igbos

No NIGERIAN deserve to suffer abroad
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:

A product of nepotism, somebody who only cares about the interests of her political sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Realhommie:
What did she say that is out of order?

She's pulling out every excuse possible from her anus to avoid doing her job.

That woman is known to be very lazy and deaf to the plight of Nigerians abroad.

As long as the people hold Nigerian passport it is her duty to bring them back, they will sort out who is a convict or not when they get here.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Realhommie:

PeachtreeReside:
slimthugchimee2:

“Investigations also revealed that over 100 Nigerians, who had served various jail sentences (ranging from drugs to credit card frauds, robberies etc.) suddenly landed at the holding centres, demanding of the Nigerian Consulate in Dubai to ‘immediately bring them back’. Their voices have been the loudest.

Did you read the article?

They are already in custody demanding to be brought back so what exactly is the problem?
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Nyamiri: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:

She is not an Ambassador. Go and hold the Ambassador and Minister of Foreign affairs responsible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by rusher14: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Roll call please.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

Did you read the article?

They are already in custody demanding to be brought back so what exactly is the problem?

You still didn't read the article
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by everythinggirly(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by wirinet(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

She's pulling out every excuse possible from her anus to avoid doing her job.

That woman is known to be very lazy and deaf to the plight of Nigerians abroad.

As long as the people hold Nigerian passport it is her duty to bring them back, they will sort out who is a convict or not when they get here.

In effect we should all be buying one way ticket when travelling abroad, because Abike is duty bound to bring us back whenever we become stranded?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by edosignature(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
We know their names & region.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Simplythebest: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2022
This woman is talking trash honestly by saying all this rubbish :
Investigations also revealed that over 100 Nigerians, who had served various jail sentences (ranging from drugs to credit card frauds, robberies etc.) suddenly landed at the holding centres, demanding of the Nigerian Consulate in Dubai to ‘immediately bring them back’. Their voices have been the loudest.

She is far away from the truth cus there is no way u will serve all those jail terms in Dubai and after completing it Dubai will allow u to go back to the street is a big lie once u serve ur jail terms the next place u will find ur self is in Nigeria. I could remember during Covid-19 period so many African countries were helping her citizens to go back cus UAE gave Amensty then for people to go back but when u go to Nigeria Consulate in Dubai na problem they won't attend to u they treat their citizens like trash even when the announce in Nigeria that their is free flight which is totally lies cus people are paying for higher amount as flight ticket and the will be saying the flight is free in Nigeria.
Honestly this woman doesn't have the interest of her follow citizens at heart always quick to condemn and blame Nigerians for everything.

I have a friend that was arrested in Dubai for mistaken identity and he went to prison for 2 months and before the end if the 2 months he was ask to book his flight ticket to Nigeria so that day he was release from prison the next place he found his self is Nigeria.

I really understand alot of Nigerians do bad things in Dubai and still many Nigerians are also doing good and working legally so this woman should stop making it to look like every Nigerian in Dubai is doing bad thing is really bad. She should learn to protect the image of Nigerians not to spoil it more even India and Pakistan people are doing worst in Dubai but u hardly hear about it cus their government is always on top of the situation.

This woman is really a bad influence to Nigerians.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Hydroxide(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
Just mention their names... We know the region they are from... Dot in a circle region..lol..
Mazi Ebuka
Lol. Even Yoruba, Delta guys/girls, Igbos, Binis na all of them gather dey for UAE there. Stop sounding stupid cos you want to make a point. Our politicians don finally divide us along religious and ethnic lines and na mumu like you carry am for head. Weyrey!
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Mercury12(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Antoeni:
A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry.
He then gave them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.
The first one did a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much." The man was impressed.

The second woman went and bought gifts for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex watch and very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said, "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much." The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10,000. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously the man was very impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money.
In the end he left all three ladies
And married one of his side chick the one with the biggest buttock .

*MEN will always be MEN.*
Happy weekend

Lol
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by MrPADDY(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

Which came first, the egg or the chicken?
Who spoil Nigerian first, the government or the citizens?

Are the citizens better than the government?
Who comes first, father or the children? Who leads by example, and leaves good legacy to follow, father or children?
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Kaiser20: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Make I no talk the region dey come from.
They came from all the regions in Nigeria. Nigerians got Talent!
Credit card crime
Yahoo crime
Robbery crime
Drug crime
Terrorist crime
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by IBILEmayweather(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Comrade, you be werey cheesy cheesy grin
Antoeni:
A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry.
He then gave them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.
The first one did a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much." The man was impressed.

The second woman went and bought gifts for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex watch and very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said, "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much." The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10,000. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously the man was very impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money.
In the end he left all three ladies
And married one of his side chick the one with the biggest buttock .

*MEN will always be MEN.*
Happy weekend
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by bensonkarl: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Know this and know peace.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Rhozabeth(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Wisetrue99:
She has actually become an enemy!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Buharideen: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2022
This woman is a fool for generalising the stranded Nigerians in UAE as ex-convict
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by judeovoma: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2022
You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

You still didn't read the article
. Agenda has taken over your thought process, it is useless to engage further.
Re: Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts by Theunbothered: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

In effect we should all be buying one way ticket when travelling abroad, because Abike is duty bound to bring us back whenever we become stranded?

When you go abroad and the host country doesn't want you they will deport you by any means, it is the duty of your home country to handle it regardless of the circumstances.

Unless Abike has revoked their citizenship and declared those individuals stateless she has a job to do.

I'm not going to engage people determined to respond like dumb children, go to your nearest primary school if that is the limit of your brain capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Containing Gas Cylinders Crashes In Lagos (photos) / UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent / I Fought A Conductor For My N10 Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.