Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos (37061 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Minimum Wage: FG Secures Court Order To Stop Labour Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Those of you ranting here will not dare visiting Lagos that period talkless of showing face.

Lagos is Yoruba land and we are here casting our vote massively for Asiwaju.

Be rest assured that Yoruba land is peaceful

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Kagd10: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartachico:
Oga go and sleep
University of Illinois is the name Stop saying Chicago university and university of Chicago

Chicago state university is different from Chicago university! Sink that into your skull. You dey mad?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
wake up, collect your money. Na your money way them steal. I want go collect my APC and PDP membership card. Cashout season collect your money. Chop Bat
How much is your money there ?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
wake up, collect your money. Na your money way them steal. I want go collect my APC and PDP membership card. Cashout season collect your money. Chop Bat
Cashout season ... Then what makes you differrent...
No shortcut I tell you ... You all on a long journey ... Accusing these guys of what you did do too... Sigh!
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by penceman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Its an emergency! If obi is ever rigged out, the country may fall into anarchy. Muslim Muslim ticket will not work for a day before Nigerians enter the street and military will have to take over.
Tinubu and Artiku are political excesses that is a columniation of mismanagement since 1999. That shows they learnt nothing from military rule.
Governor shettima is responsible for the kidnap of chibok girls and he must account for that.
I will vote for obi, not because I like it but APC gave us no choice.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by spartachico(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Chicago state university is different from Chicago university! Sink that into your skull. You dey mad?

There is no such thing
We have
The university of Chicago
And
The university of Illinois

Both are located in Chicago and there’s no such thing as Chicago university and Chicago state university ... laise Lasu and unilag

Abeg carry your numb dumb skill outta here jare

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Str8talk21: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:
It is better for obi supportes to take their so called rally away from Lagos ..

It is for their own good... cheesy grin

Well, fear no go let Dem cum out...l am 100% sure of this..

Tinubu home base ..boys dey alert on streets 24hr. grin grin

We are waiting and prepared for retards like u.
Bring it on!

We move!

Obi is a goal!

4 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Skty: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
00FFT00:
Fear don dey torment Amoda and his rampaging urchins

I beg who be Amoda?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Kagd10: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartachico:

There is no such thing
We have
The university of Chicago
And
The university of Illinois

Both are located in Chicago and there’s no such thing as Chicago university and Chicago state university ... laise Lasu and unilag

Abeg carry your numb dumb skill outta here jare

LASU and UNILAG are located in Lagos but they are two different universities, just like Chicago state university (CSU) and university of Chicago (UCH). Sink that into your skull.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by 00FFT00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Skty:

I beg who be Amoda?

The lying, corruption riddled, Lagos Igwe of all urchins who is deliriously dreaming of becoming President.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by oyin44: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
otipoju:

And the same gbosa gbosa no fit sound for your head...because your own head na iron. Bullys feed on fear.

I pray the Agberos actually come out and attack a peaceful rally on that day. And if devil want to catch them, let them kill one or two people.

That might turn out to be their end and that of their master in Lagos that day. As if dem no get family, house, office or place of business wey everybody know.

You dey yarn dust go siddon one side.
you forgot urself...is Lagos State part of South East... grin cheesy

don't you know dat you are living in their land

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by wasuka14(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Paperwhite:
Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos As Lawyers Sue Peter Obi, Datti Baba-Ahmed, Others

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/15/15court-refuses-stop-labour-partys-presidential-rally-lagos-lawyers-sue-peter-obi-datti

All the social media ranting of these obi_dence is just too ridiculous. How can u be beating chest in an election you never even a favourite to win. The people that will vote for u are the same people you are castigating and insulting on all social medias. Egbe ntu!

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by spartachico(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

LASU and UNILAG are located in Lagos but they are two different universities, just like Chicago state university (CSU) and university of Chicago (UCH). Sink that into your skull.

Leemao there’s no CSU in Chicago and ur UCH is just UChicago simply university of Chicago and UIC is university of Illinois Chicago
CSU is California state university

I’m done with your dumb brain
#dropmic
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by jaytee01(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Cashout season, chop Bat and clean mouth. Wake up, collect your money. I want go register for APC AND PDP membership card. Na before person dee dull. Make sure you collect your money back. No time
I go follow for PDP people that will decamp to APC. grin grin grin grin grin. Then follow for APC member way go decamp to PDP. Then on the last day vote for the right person. Lol politics na sweet and very dirty game.
Pepper dee untop Bat matter on the pics below
Money dee there. grin grin grin grin grin
Wake up, follow them go PDP and APC rally collect your money. No shame, No time

Please ooooh update me here on any rally way them wan share money. Especially APC AND PDP, money dee always come out. Just quote me here I can also arrange 200-300 people's rally with youth in my area if well funded. Thanks
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Stanleyq: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Paperwhite:
Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos As Lawyers Sue Peter Obi, Datti Baba-Ahmed, Others

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/15/15court-refuses-stop-labour-partys-presidential-rally-lagos-lawyers-sue-peter-obi-datti
fear of obi is the beginning of failure
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Kagd10: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartachico:

Leemao there’s no CSU in Chicago and ur UCH is just UChicago simply university of Chicago and UIC is university of Illinois Chicago
CSU is California state university

I’m done with your dumb brain
#dropmic

Another gibberish

There are several CSU. Such as Colorado state, Cleveland etc.. And yes, Chicago state university is also one of them..

Check below and cure your mahdness. You dey mad.

https://www.csu.edu/
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
penceman:
Its an emergency! If obi is ever rigged out, the country may fall into anarchy. Muslim Muslim ticket will not work for a day before Nigerians enter the street and military will have to take over.
Tinubu and Artiku are political excesses that is a columniation of mismanagement since 1999. That shows they learnt nothing from military rule.
Governor shettima is responsible for the kidnap of chibok girls and he must account for that.
I will vote for obi, not because I like it but APC gave us no choice.

Just make sure you keep your Violence that you have used to set your Region ablaze far away from SW and Lagos

You can vote whoever you like
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by spartachico(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enjoy your dumbness this varsities updates and upgrade every year and they aren’t like your school that your ministers don’t care about .... enjoy your foolishness

You must be one of the agbadorians
Or them Igbos but whichever enjoy your foolish self
Kagd10:

Another gibberish

There are several CSU. Such as Colorado, Cleveland etc.. And yes, Chicago state university is also one of them..

Check below and cure your mahdness. You dey mad.

https://www.csu.edu/
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Christistruth00: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
otipoju:

And the same gbosa gbosa no fit sound for your head...because your own head na iron. Bullys feed on fear.

I pray the Agberos actually come out and attack a peaceful rally on that day. And if devil want to catch them, let them kill one or two people.

That might turn out to be their end and that of their master in Lagos that day. As if dem no get family, house, office or place of business wey everybody know.

You dey yarn dust go siddon one side.

Keep your Violence and murders in your Region

We don’t want it in the SW

Lagos can eradicate Fake Drugs,Fake Products ,Hard Drug Dealers, 419 , Beby Factory and Prostitution and seize all their assets in just a Single month

And It would boost all of Lagos for Good
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by otipoju(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:
you forgot urself...is Lagos State part of South East... grin cheesy

don't you know dat you are living in their land

That is not the issue. So because Igbos are living in Lagos they should be oppressed and killed and should not have the right to a peaceful life.

Does Lagos state get national allocation? ...from sales of Crude oil in the south south?

I agree that igbos get very bad mouth and are equally tribalism and very disrespectful...but to say they deserve violence meted out on them is outright lying wrong.

Tinubu has not benefited me as a yoruba man in any way. In fact Lagos state owes me money from 2007 till date.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Kagd10: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
spartachico:
Enjoy your dumbness this varsities updates and upgrade every year and they aren’t like your school that your ministers don’t care about .... enjoy your foolishness

You must be one of the agbadorians
Or them Igbos but whichever enjoy your foolish self

See tears and wailing after his gibberish have been debunked. I deal in fact, not in stupidity, Delusion and lunacy.

Chicago state university is different from University of Chicago. Sink that into your skull.

Meanwhile, check university of Chicago below. Can you see it's different from CSU

https://www.uchicago.edu/
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Those lawyers that went to court are Suegbe lawyers.

Can you stop a moving train? No. Maybe yes, by using Boko Haram bombs like in the Abuja -Kaduna train.

The constitution of Nigeria guarantees freedom of association and the freedom to hold any political thought.

No political party owns Lagos. Lagos is a former federal capital that was built from revenue sourced from the Federal Purse. There was a Lagos before Tinubu became Governor.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Christistruth00: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Danniedpastor:

See this thug boasting.
Tinubu boys .... Try rubbish and see.
You BAT would run away as he did during Endsars if you try to mess things up. Let our peaceful protest remain peaceful for your own good.

If IPOB launches another Terrorist attack on Lagos

Things will be different this time

It would not be like last time when Nnamdi Kanu was on Radio Biafra ordering IPOB to burn down every

Government Building in Lagos including Muritala Mohammed Airport, TVC Television. Station, Police

Stations , Dangote Refinery and BRT Bus Terminals
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Diligence: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
So these insensitive urchins don't know that LABOUR represents AL Unions,vMarket women, men, boys and girls....All public and private offices, companies, workers, etc

Take Back Your Country is an order!
EnofIsEnof

It's either Nigeria belongs to all of us or it belongs to nobody###
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Prinxzona10: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
43Ronin:
The suit which was marked FHC/L/CS/1720/22 had the ten lawyers who are the plaintiffs as: Adedotun Ajulo Esq; Salamatu Suleiman Lewi Esq; Hakeem Jaduola, Esq; Ogunbona Akinpelu Esq; Owolabi K. Oluwasegun, Esq; Mogbojuri Kayode Esq; Wuyep Mantin Nadom Esq; Dimimu Mabel Esq; Kolawole Salami, Esq and Wale Abe Lawrence.

Dear yoruba intellectuals do not sit quiet and watch these fools destroy the legacy of your fathers thru tribalism. The rest of Nigeria is watching and thinking that yoruba are selfish, envious, haters, primodal & tribalistic. Pls rise up and stop these fools called urchins before they destroy your society like they destroyed the renowned education policy and replaced it with thuggery.

I've warned about this several times buh they would rather call you Ipob,Igbo or abuse you.

To satisfy a selfish ambition of just one man,Yorubas have done what many illiterates and uneducated people wouldn't have done though they're still yet to see the damages.

Take a look at people supporting Tinubu and ask yourself if Yorubas are really sophisticatedly educated as they meant everybody to believe because Tinubu ambition has really exposed a lot of things about Yorubas and if someone like Tinubu is the best they've got,then it's finish for a tribe meant to be among the best three tribes in Africa.

Lastly, those that never believed and understand the gravity of the problem Tinubu's ambition is causing Yorubas ,will come to terms with reality soonest...

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Emperor Tinubu, owner of Lagos treasury, is trying himself. He is already defeated and a goner. grin

Tinubu is a mere SHELLholder of APC grin grin
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Lionnation: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:

agbadorians always relying on thugs, come out that day and do nonsense you will be thought a bitter lesson

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Allisgud: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lagos rally will be the highest the mother of all rally, labour party people should come with their shield like blocking,because agbado boys fit attack anywhere
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Allisgud: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is it not the same lawyers jumping rushing to take selfie with obi,they want to use to spoil the show,he no fit work na
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Spain007(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:

Apprentice like you......still learning
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by biafranrealson: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
What are they afraid of ?
E go soon clear for their eyes
Obident movement is a revolution and e go shock them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.