Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos (37057 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Minimum Wage: FG Secures Court Order To Stop Labour Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Righthussle:
E go too loud for Lagos. LP will shut down Lagos.
Loud in Lagos!
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by christistruth01: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
otipoju:

You are not an omoluwabi. And you are heavily steeped in propaganda. You are an original alatenuje.

The protest was against police brutality and it was by all Nigerian tribes old and young. Davido, and Dr Falz, and a host of artists were at the rally at lekki...are they Igbos. The charlatan called Nnamdi Kanu took advantage of the rally to advance his own stupid anarchical agenda but that was not the original intent of the protest.

Like I said if dem born Tinubu well make him unleash his agbero on Lagos residents that day and one person mistake mud..na that day him go know sey everybody can bleed red.

As for you I know sey you be aliani ironu. Dey follow Tinubu wey no send your papa up and down because he is Yoruba. My own Omoluwabi na dey do mumu things.

There are better candidates who are proper omoluwabi from our tribe like Adeshina and even Osibanjo that one can proudly support...not one gredy drug baron who is eating 10% of the sweat of every Lagos resident to be dashing to Aboki up and down because o fe je Pressdent.

IPOB tried to burn down Lagos. Kanu was giving them marching order. We have both the authentic audio and video clips. It will never happen here again. Go to Anambra and burn down the place. Not Lagos anymore. [/quote]

Nnamdi kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed he also ordered the killing of Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.B

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police. ( 6 Police were Killed in lagos )

burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1hr 39 min
kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons ( 6 Soldiers were killed In Rivers State)

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information from a caller that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down ( 20 Police Stations were burnt down in lagos alone )

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/endsars-protests-man-remanded-for-allegedly-setting-brt-bus-terminal-on-fire/%3famp=1
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:
It is better for obi supportes to take their so called rally away from Lagos ..

It is for their own good... cheesy grin

Well, fear no go let Dem cum out...l am 100% sure of this..

Tinubu home base ..boys dey alert on streets 24hr. grin grin
You are naive to think it's only Tinubu's boys that own tools and ready to use it.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by otipoju(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB tried to burn down Lagos. Kanu was giving them marching order. We have both the authentic audio and video clips. It will never happen here again. Go to Anambra and burn down the place. Not Lagos anymore.

Nnamdi kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed he also ordered the killing of Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.B

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police. ( 6 Police were Killed in lagos )

burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1hr 39 min
kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons ( 6 Soldiers were killed In Rivers State)

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information from a caller that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down ( 20 Police Stations were burnt down in lagos alone )

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/endsars-protests-man-remanded-for-allegedly-setting-brt-bus-terminal-on-fire/%3famp=1

Why are you repeating what I already said. Abi eti e ti di ni? Nnamdi Kanu is a stupid charlatan and deserves to pay for every innocent blood that has been shed with his depraved mind.

Kanu like Tinubu took advantage of the legitimate yearnings of Nigerians for a better society to enrich themselves and unleash violence on the people.

Both of them are two side of the same coin.
Two ugly minds with no respect for human life.

https://www.nairaland.com/7336330/canadian-judge-grants-man-asylum

Give me Adeshina or Osibanjo and I'll proudly say, Tiwa ni tiwa. But I will never sey "omo Eni koni shedi before ka gbe ileke si idi omo elomiran" .

Tinubu does not fit into that category at all. No proper omoluwabi will support an "ajegudu jera" which Tinubu is, no matter how much propaganda you guys spit out to say otherwise.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
christistruth01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/%3famp=1

Continue with your obsession with KANU. October rally is for your next President Peter Gregory Obi. Just focus.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by samuelson06(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

See the attached below

You mean finished high school in 2002?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Shikini: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shame
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Continue with your obsession with KANU. October rally is for your next President Peter Gregory Obi. Just focus.

IPOB Terrorists must not attack SW or Lagos again
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by VMuna: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Cashout season, chop Bat and clean mouth. Wake up, collect your money. I want go register for APC AND PDP membership card. Na before person dee dull. Make sure you collect your money back. No time
I go follow for PDP people that will decamp to APC. grin grin grin grin grin. Then follow for APC member way go decamp to PDP. Then on the last day vote for the right person. Lol politics na sweet and very dirty game.
Pepper dee untop Bat matter on the pics below
Money dee there. grin grin grin grin grin
Wake up, follow them go PDP and APC rally collect your money. No shame, No time

Please ooooh update me here on any rally way them wan share money. Especially APC AND PDP, money dee always come out. Just quote me here I can also arrange 200-300 people's rally with youth in my area if well funded. Thanks

Comman join... grin

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:
It is better for obi supportes to take their so called rally away from Lagos ..

It is for their own good... cheesy grin

Well, fear no go let Dem cum out...l am 100% sure of this..

Tinubu home base ..boys dey alert on streets 24hr. grin grin

You're still here saying silly irrelevant and unnecessary threats ....

Only if una know the plan wey dem get for any bastard that day......
Una go just respect unasef dey I side your house dey play draft.....

Make the matter no concern una at all.....

Tinubu home boys no go see road.....

Only if una sabi wetin dey in store for una that 0ct 1st
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Just try it and see wink Yes I agree it will hold but not in Lagos. It will hold in Anambra or kaduna or Edo.
Donwo lobi iya okere.

Keep quiet you dummy.....

I've always awaited a thread like this to see you display stupidity...

I've told you before to drop a neutral location if you get mind.... Make body tell you....

Then on the day of the rally, show body join that is if body go let you sef....

You still never talk anything....

Body bag awaits you like you fondly say.....
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

IPOB Terrorists must not attack SW or Lagos again

Stop being foolish.
They never did
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Igbojew: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where is that Tinubu urchin that was boasting on the other thread that Peter Obi will never hold rally that at Lekki Toll Gate.That Peter Obi can hold rally at other locations in Lagos but not Lekki Toll Gate.Where is the empty chest and noise maker let him say pim here............ ..I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Enimin: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Onogiede:
your stupidity has just push u you mentioning Edo and unknown to you the Edo are citizens of Lagos,...it seems you are kid

Edos are not citizens of Lagos

The Edo strain within Lagos kingship institution got terminated with the ascension to the throne of Ologun Kutere through his mother, Erelu Kuti. His father was Alaagba; an Ijesha man, Alaagba was the incumbent king's diviner/spiritual counselor, hence the favour.

With that bit of history made public here, you idiots can now stfu about Lagos royalty being descendants of Benin. Because they are not.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Christistruth00: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Stop being foolish.
They never did

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:32am On Sep 17, 2022
00FFT00:
Fear don dey torment Amoda and his rampaging urchins

Lol @rampaging urchins cheesy

Cc: , moh247, TheNiceGuy
Omenka, seunmsg, festacman, LeoTheFool

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Tochj(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2022
We are shutting down Lagos
Every Tinubu supporter
Go and hide.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:10am On Sep 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I will report you to the mods for being uncouth. The Edo are never citizens of Lagos. The Oba of Lagos with roots to the Bini royalty that are direct descendants of Oranmiyan are still Yoruba and not one of the white cap Awori landowners of Lagos https://www.citypeopleonline.com/meet-the-7-white-cap-chiefs-of-oba-saheed-elegushi/

The Oba of Lagos is an Awori Man

The first Oba of Lagos was the Ashipa Of Isheri an Awori Settlement

Read AC Burns “A Short History Of Nigeria “
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by kwalite: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2022
I'm afraid of the rally degrading to chaos. It's a genuine fear. If something happens to me will my life insurance policy from https://www.insurancenigeria.ng still be valid?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ProudImolite: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2022
The diapers wearing skull-mining general no get level for his own waste grin grin grin Afonja is finished , na to dey soak hydraulic on a steady remain
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Poleski: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu's agberos and BATnuts are really hurt by this judgement.
Obi-Datti movement is a force to reckon with.

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Dynmyt: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kagd10:

University of Chicago is different from Chicago state university. They are two different universities. Sink that into your skull.

Chicago state university has severally confirmed Tinubu and that was how the issue was laid to rest in 1999. Gani who's never lost a case lost that case and when he saw Tinubu's Chicago state university transcript which was first class, he had to bow because real recognises real.

Today, the same Chicago state university continues to disgrace anyone questioning Tinubu's certificate today. They've severally confirmed Tinubu. And no, Tinubu didn't say he lost his Bsc certificate to begin with, as peddled by pathological lying uselesssss people. Only his primary 6 certificate he claimed was missing. As a matter of fact, Tinubu was listed as one of the outstanding alumni of Chicago state university. See the attached below as well as Tinubu's Bsc certificate.

Let me add that no one is stopping anyone's rally. Just don't act like animals like you did during the endsar. If you want to act like animals, stick it to your enclave. Stick your lunacy to your enclave.
See as photocopy still fresh and new!
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Dynmyt: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Paperwhite:
But MC Oluomo is saying otherwise.
Don't mind the chief tout, fulani empire he said. But his principal is making one of them his VP. They are not so much in bondage as they are exhaustively painting it to look.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Dynmyt: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes it will hold in your South East base on a day apart from ipob Monday sit at home, one of those days you are hiding at home because of fear of ipob terrorist group members.
See ur life... After all the chest beating

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.