Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter (44190 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by naijapikin2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Broveens42:

No!... you would have sacked her because she was perceived by you, as a patient with severe psychosis; a teacher who is expressing her rights to speech.
her rights has limits, free speech does not mean you should invade people's lives by wishing them evil. Can you just listen to yourself?
A sick, dieing, 96 year old woman, and she's wishing her excruciating pain. embarassed are you ok? Where is your sense of decorum? My goodness!... Anyone who speaks like uju did, definitely has mental problems. And if you align with her, then it's obvious that you are her co-pilot in the mental facility... Wake up, you're surely more intelligent than what you're typing. Haba!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Berankis: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
I do not like Prof Uju Anya but for the racist Bastard Morgan, would he have called for the same interview if a white man made such remarks about Africa/Africans?
Where was raven lunatic when Trump called Africa a "shithole"?
Pierce Morgan just wants to start what he can't finish. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and she just expressed hers!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by ILuvKIDS: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
This woman sha ...

Just dead this mata
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Truthdeypain: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

You are in the 3rd stage of rabies infection, do something about it, not like your life even matters to the society anyway… if only the devious Nigerian government didn’t remove history from schools your block head would have atleast read and known that the first shelling on the city of Enugu started over two months before the Biafran troops got Ore, but a buffoon like you would have still flunked history classes either way.

They know the brazen truth. It's just thier propaganda, basically all they are trained to do is when it comes to war issues are "obi is a girl" type brainwashing.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Truthdeypain: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ganjafama:
I just want to let you guys know one thing. We as Africans don't wish or say anything evil about the dead. Reason is because whatever evil or wrong they did is left for them and the almighty God to judge. For Uju who is supposed to be someone whom people gain knowledge from to say such things about a woman who lived almost a hundred years shows that she is morally bankrupt. What guaranty does she have that she'll live up to 70. None!

Alaaye fake joor with your distorted view of morality what do you know about morality, Always making the wrong arguments.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by abbey621(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Berankis:
I do not like Prof Uju Anya but for the racist Bastard Morgan, would he have called for the same interview if a white man made such remarks about Africa/Africans?
Where was raven lunatic when Trump called Africa a "shithole"?
Pierce Morgan just wants to start what he can't finish. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and she just expressed hers!

Yes if that black man was a beloved King/president to a nation of over 50 million. Abeg make we remove sentiments here, if she had called out a white nobody, most of us wouldn't even give her 10 second of attention but because it is a queen and not just an ordinary queen but the jagaban of all queens, most of us are disgusted by her lack of decorum especially for a professor who is enjoying the benefits of her so called oppressors!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by OMNIVIRUS(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
It is clear that this woman is an attention seeker.
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.

How is she milking people who you consider gullible? She is entitled to her opinion under the clause of freedom of expression
The land of the so queen tell me one resource that they have that give th wealth?
Tell me one industry or a global brand that they that they export that give them wealth?
Tourism? Education?
Well, Germany are known for all that plus their machines and cars, caterpillar, Mercedes, audi etc
Same with America with their technology.
China same.
Russia with their own.
Japan for their technology
South Korea technology and they have Mega brand across the world for it.
The biggest clear uncut diamond ever found, tell me where it is right now?
Do your research and stop calling people gullible for agreeing with an opinion they consider legitimate.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Truthdeypain: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Bro You just weak me with this….not that most of us don’t know this, but it’s the way you tabled it…I can only say ‘it is well’.

Lol. Sad reality bro. I said less, we used to every shit in Nigeria. I basically grew up with Yorubas my whole life so the only thing I can say is that they are to be be feared and dealt with from a great distance. When you hear phrases like "We are the most educated" "We are the most developed" " we are the most accommodating" "we are the most sophisticated" "we are the most hygienic". Almost every of their boast lines has been debunked and argued to submission with concrete facts of course.

They thrive and live on lies and Tribalism, they will kill and cover up the truth for the sake of tribe. Nothing they will not do for tribe. Now of course, these are not hasty generalizations as they do not have monopoly of evil. There are also very successful Yorubas who thrive in society and are worthy of emulation in their spaces and fields. As there are terrible or people in other tribes as well.

All I am saying is that when you are looking for Truth, honesty, justice, integrity an average yoruba man is not the person you should be looking for, it's a cultural thing, especially when the honesty is remotely or proximately connected to his tribe. For Hausas Yes can be yes( if they say they hate you, they hate you be that, same with IGBO, but yoruba go say dem love you while dem dey plot your downfall, All this they do in the name of "Omo wa ni" Omo yoruba ni mi, Emi o o kin se omo ale"

Me I fear my yoruba brethren i no go lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Truthdeypain: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
boocheey:

M & M that's what you are.
Ayelala kill all your lineage
If na your stewpid momma them insult like that e go sweet you? Well i no blame you sha una dey use leg kick una papa wake for sleep na una Culture

Idiot even your Generations past no fit voice out when the Queen dey much Alive.
Uju for try am back in the days na if them nor go skin am Alive Ozwor.
Na Slaves dey Disrespect Royalty.

Fun Fact: You be mumu.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
See as she be self,,, assuming she fine self person for reason her small but see as she just short with pot belly,,,,she come be like frog wey wear bikini..... cheesy cheesy
I will love to see how you look in real life before judging someone's physical nature

4 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Obidientful: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Stop giving this demented and irrelevant OSU dyke attention .

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Obidientful: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

The bolded is the reason I won't reply you ,not until you correct yourself
Check his name na. He's an Agbadorian
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
boocheey:

Odenson how many School you go?
Them no go never talk una go shout school school meanwhile na this said woman wey una dey insult na hin make all your entire generation know wetin be school.

God purnish the spirit of hatred wey dey always live inside una that na why una no dey progress. No Love
Education Education Education
That's what the inebriated reprobate above badly neeeds!
School School School!!
Illiteracy is a big disease!!!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
boocheey:

Your fore fathers were they Educated? Animal
See who's talking you don't even know me
Yayayyayyay you nor no say na your baba dey feed me if them check you well nau na family house you dey stay fool. Wetin be your Qualification Goat

Na only you go school werey rada rada
Machine gun mouth waaaaawaawaawaa
Queen Elizabeths slave
Royal jester
Go and get some education and get off my dikc
Ahbegii..

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igboslayer: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Alaaye chop your shit abeg!
Hahahaha hatred and anger don make you lost your mind. You call that life saving delicacy shit? You better quit that smelling akpu and grass soup you called vegetable and eat correct pepper to make your brain dey sharp and alert.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igboslayer: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zane2point4:

Is this stew or soup or green algae??
As you no go school, you will never know
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igboslayer: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

First uncle, the colours of that amala meal is exactly what describes Yoruba people like you - black, yellow, green and so on. It describes your unstable character and hatred. You Yoruba's can hate and for what, i don't understand. you're talking about Igbo people destroying themselves, i wish you had enough balls to say a lot about the boko haram people who even bombed the mosques and are very mean, yet even buhari refused to castigate them, he gave them a chance to redeem themselves.
I don't blame you, you're a bit too confused because of our bold character and confidence that you think that we are bad. Its ok, because i know you Yoruba folks have no single sense, lack morals, can carry olosho for Africa or why else did d name olosho materialize from the yoruba tribe, with their irresponsible men everywhere, who cant even take care of the women they marry, talk more of their children. your own is to donate sperm and overpopulate the whole place with children you cannot even take care of. what is the yoruba drive, when they don't even have a culture, imagine the way they marry wives, they have no single regard for the woman because they think all women are oloshos. what is worse, they start cohabiting with women from the moment they know how to use their penis and start infesting everywhere with children- if not check the statistics of bastard children in Nigeria, they're mostly yorubas of course.
you cant beat an igbo man whose rooted in culture and knows his onions. Our culture is our pride and although some may try to bastardize it, it can never be uprooted and that is why we are proud, hardworking and very intelligent. If all our attributes annoy you, pls jump into d nearest lagoon or next time you're commenting, don't take a whole tribe, you can face the person you are talking to and face your claim, but if you face my tribe, i will face yours. Don't even bother responding to me cos trust me, you don't have the balls, you guys are a bunch of cowards and ass licking cowards that can be bleeped up from any angle- ODE
Werey you wrote all those nonsense without a single paragraphs and you hope to make sense. Akpu have damaged your brain beyond repair, you better start eating Amala and ewedu with lots of pepper to help you handle your stupidity.

Second class citizen dey form better person. If no be dem Gowon wey still manage to help una, una for don destroy una self since with uncontrolled anger and foolish outbursts. We will give you guys independence very soon so calm down.

Meanwhile eat this Amala…na by force, you must get sense before you join your ancestors wey die for Biafra War. Ọmọ àlè olórí pẹlẹbẹ.

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Zane2point4(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
As you no go school, you will never know

Go school to sabbi only to eat as u did?
Food ashaawoo like u
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Igboslayer: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zane2point4:

Go school to sabbi only to eat as u did?
Food ashaawoo like u
Hahaha haha you go school to hate other people food and foolishly think smelling Akpu and grass soup is the best in the world... Òde burúkú.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Igboslayer:
I know... I READY FOR THEM

Lord is your strength
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by ebufa: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
It is clear that this woman is an attention seeker.
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.

attention seeker because she had the guts to wipe the shame of every African face....especially those of us abroad.... if afonja no get shame,we in alaigbo have shame o! After British colonialism ...you mumus wey full afonja land are even now contemplating fulani colonialism.........NEXT YEAR 2023.........we 're gonna throw fulani asses outta our lands, If afonja no take time ,we will beat una join! you people should not be silly o!

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Google.com will tell you.
She's mixed,,,both Igbo from her father's side and Caribbean from her mom side...
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I will love to see how you look in real life before judging someone's physical nature
I'm a guy but I'm 1000 times good looking than her... undecided
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by BRATISLAVA: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
She's mixed,,,both Igbo from her father's side and Caribbean from her mom side...

Then how is she Nigerian, when her life is American and her blood says otherwise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.