Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader (16556 Views)

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by Yankee101: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
I heard Okowa is even opposing his benefactor, Ibori. That is an abomination”.

Stupid principles that has kept nigeria bound

I hope they leave bode George out. Ordinary lagos you've been unable to capture
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by grandstar(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
omohayek:

Imagine being so paranoid and bigoted that you think Tinubu's biggest hater is somehow actually working for him in disguise!

Tribalism makes absolutely no sense to me.

Someone the other day said that if Atiku had anything to offer, he should have offered it to Buhari grin grin grin Till now, I haven't finished processing what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by ogaemma: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okowa is my Governor. The only TRUTH in his mouth is my name is Okowa.
Re: Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader by deedeemob(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
This statement right here is highly underrated. Before anyone comes for my head im a yoruba man oooooooooo.
Truthisunique2:
there is a reason PDP don't take Yoruba politicians serious for critical posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum / Nigerian Army Establishes A Media Centre In Maiduguiri (Pics) / Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.