Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road (13329 Views)

President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by anonimi: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
ogododo:
NNPC don dey do Fashola work.

Because Fashola na failure, abi cos of wetin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by ogododo: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
obi58:
No be the same road wey Akpabio talk say dem dey mobilize contractor to site sharparly when Youths bin block that road?

Na NNPC go fix road wey NDDC no gree fix?

Government of talk and no do installed by Bola Ahmed Tinubu..... 2023 is now around the corner and nothing to show for 8 years of APC administration and they are looking for another opportunity to finish Nigeria patapata... God no go gree !!!

Amin, Ase, Ise.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by isahsalee: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Meanwhile, Peter Obi was in PDP for 10 years.

Yes Obi was a PDP member for ten yrs, you really hit the guy below the belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by wezzymoney: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
The one PDPand APCcouldn'tfix in 23 years grin

Vote for Labour party
Vote for Peter Obi

You people should stop this obi of a thing, obi won't have any state in next coming election
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by PresidObi: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2022
wezzymoney:

You people should stop this obi of a thing, obi won't have any state in next coming election

Peter Obi will fix that road in 2 months maximum.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by PresidObi: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

As a president abi?
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by wezzymoney: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Shebi he is coming with his family member to mixed the concrete �����
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by PresidObi: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2022
wezzymoney:

Shebi he is coming with his family member to mixed the concrete �����

Focus, focus on the issues and don't call people's family.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by rusher14: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

As a president abi?

Tell us who is contesting in 2023 that was once president.

We are waiting....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by PresidObi: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Tell us who is contesting in 2023 that was once president.

We are waiting....

Then why are you mentioning him on a road project when you know he wasn't a president?
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by rusher14: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Then why are you mentioning him on a road project when you know he wasn't a president?
I'm mentioning him because you were blaming parties one of which he was a prominent member of.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by PresidObi: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

I'm mentioning him because you were blaming parties one of which he was a prominent member of.

He didn't make any promises for PDP, like this man openly made grin

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by chloride6: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2022
NNPC operating like a black box.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by ModCaller: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2022
I thought NNPC is now a limited liability company.

Who these people dey fool? Yes dey smell
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by Successlane: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Sure

On social media
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by Zeezenho: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
kennyz247:

and u think the inexperienced Obi can do more than a church rat abi,
the earthquake wey go befall all this online obi supporters come 2023 go pass magnitude 14.7

Why not try him
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by maxzzo1(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Story story just from Eleme junction to trailer park wer no reach 8km dey no fit do...and der are about 500 companies der including Refinery, petrochemical even Onne Port sef make we dey look dem for this 11th hr...
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by worksmart(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Haven't they got refineries that they could be fixing undecided

This country weak me angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by masui(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2022
azeecoboy:
NNPC and Road?

You follow me see am?

NNPC has now become a works ministry. In other news, I read on this platform that NNPC is financing a huge flyover and bridge inter change

project in Kano metropolis.

And I asked, since when did NNPC became works and infrastructure department?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by masui(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2022
worksmart:
Haven't they got refineries that they could be fixing undecided

This country weak me angry

E weak me pass you.

undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by Iraloren: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Hiss . Foolish political game of eyes services
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by oluwarotimi504: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2022
.Buhari the Mandator. .Buhari the Mandator. ...
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by fxdee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
The one PDPand APCcouldn'tfix in 23 years grin

Vote for Labour party
Vote for Peter Obi
That is one thing I don't understand about pdp.. How can Jonathan even spent 2yrs in office without fixing the only road to his state just the same way obasanjo spent 8yrs without fixing Lagos - ibadan express and Ota roads where he has his farm, university, secondary school and other major investments. Our leaders are terrible.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by SeaTrade(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
ModCaller:
I thought NNPC is now a limited liability company.

Who these people dey fool? Yes dey smell
Buhari mandates NNPC to fix East West Road via "Tax Credit scheme"...I'm sure you don't even know what it means yet so eager to call people names.
Try and get an education for your own good.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by Simplythebest: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lie
rusher14:

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by obyno82: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

He joined PDP in 2014 how is it 10years.. Try dey lie with sense
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by ModCaller: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
Buhari mandates NNPC to fix East West Road via "Tax Credit scheme"...I'm sure you don't even know what it means yet so eager to call people names.
Try and get an education for your own good.

Tax credit scheme is something a company volunteers to do for its own benefit, not something you mandate a company to do.

You obviously don't know anything about tax credit scheme. What is going on here is government telling NNPC what to do with its resources without giving it a choice. Tax credit scheme is a choice
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by SeaTrade(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
ModCaller:

Tax credit scheme is something a company volunteers to do for its own benefit, not something you mandate a company to do.

You obviously don't know anything about tax credit scheme. What is going on here is government telling NNPC what to do.
So a company choses whether to pay tax or not? grin
Do you know what tax credit is?
It's simple,A government can say we are giving you this tax discount so that you can use the incentive on it to do this or that for us,so that both parties come to a mutual beneficial resolution. And it is within the government's right to issue schemes like this to its tax customers.
A joker who didn't even know what tax credit is till I brought it up is the same person telling me that I don't know what it is.
Joker.
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by torqque7(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
kennyz247:

and u think the inexperienced Obi can do more than a church rat abi,
the earthquake wey go befall all this online obi supporters come 2023 go pass magnitude 14.7

Inexperienced how?you want him to have previous president experience before he can contest to be president or what?and who is your own experienced candidate?Tinubu was former governor so was Obi so what experience are you talking about?smh
Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by rusher14: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
obyno82:

He joined PDP in 2014 how is it 10years.. Try dey lie with sense

8 years isn't enough?

Re: Buhari Mandates NNPC To Fix East-West Road by RepoMan007: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why should NNPC be fixing roads? Petroleum sector has tonnes of unsolved issues bugging it down. God help this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Presidential Rally In Bauchi (More Photos And Video) / "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande / FG To Reduce Agencies Operating In Ports To Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.