Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm (29092 Views)

Poll: And the winner is?

France: 7% (10 votes)
Nigeria: 92% (118 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by seunbballo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
Nigeria tried but those French players too don gbo for body oh. I need to see their birth certificate. Guys i no like as una dey always tasi Naija teams say dem be over age. Una no wan see my picture wen i be 16year old for naija, una go think say i don 25. Na hard life mixed with suffering + Boli and groundnut nutrition loooooool
Kudos to their performance, may this be the team that will work hard to form Super Eagles in the nearest future.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
ah well, they had a good run. i blame the defence pretty much. atrocious would be a compliment on how they defended against france's goals. and that sani emmanuel was trying to do too much while we were behind. anyway, it's over. at least you guys won't have to go into hiding like some Nigerian strikers we know.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by DDionysus: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
lol why would Ghana be happy at a Nigerian loss? You'd think they'd want another African team to advance.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by freepeople: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2011
It is painful watching old men gets drubbed by kids.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by okadaman2: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
AjanleKoko:

That's weird sha.
If our boys are over 20, should they not be slamming everybody 10-0?

That's when you are playing your mates. A 5 year old boy will wear out a 25 year old man.

Small small pikin dem nor dey tire, dem fit run from morning till next daybreak.

Typically, I think your strength is inversely proportional to the number of years you've spent shinning kongo. -Okadaman research Inc.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by kabna(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
D.Dionysus:

lol why would Ghana be happy at a Nigerian loss? You'd think they'd want another African team to advance.

yeh am a GHANAIAN and i was rooting for Naija, but hey now you will truly appreciate what we did for africa in egypt by being the first african nation to win the u20 world cup. Hopefully we will be the first african country to win the real deal world cup come 2014 in brazil. MAY THE G-FORCE BE WITH US (GHANA AND AFRICA)
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by okadaman2: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
Tunmi:

Dem dey leave player by the net, dey leave am by himself. You never leave a player by himself if you're a defender. This one wey I see dey stand alone, hand waving and no kin Naija person dey im side.

Call me. I want to make you a coach. E be like sey you get talent.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
seunbballo:

Nigeria tried but those French players too don gbo for body oh. I need to see their birth certificate. Guys i no like as una dey always tasi Naija teams say dem be over age. Una no wan see my picture wen i be 16year old for naija, una go think say i don 25. Na hard life mixed with suffering + Boli and groundnut nutrition loooooool
Kudos to their performance, may this be the team that will work hard to form Super Eagles in the nearest future.

Hard life stunts growth, not make you look old.

Hard life cannot fight youthful looks in teenage years, maybe in adulthood it may, but not teenage years. Biology will win Hard life die in that fight.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by sultan003(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
My question to OBUH. Why didn't philomeon daniel play deep in front of the defence as he used to?

because we were searching for an equaliser, we clearly lost shape, due to the subsitutions.

Anyawu = goat shit nonsense
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by dramenda(f): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
[quot
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Concept(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
Well done boys. This looks like a team for future, just need to work on the backline. If at all you fail, let your effort be seen. You have tried your best, today is not just your day. Up Flying Eagles!!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Briz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2011
Pres. Jona didn't call them b4 d match started. Where was he and what waz he doing before d match started dt he forgot to give dem the MAGIC CALL?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by runway(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
This is a night not to remembered,Nigeria lost his glory once again.Am so ashamed,
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by kelvin(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
In the end it was a good show, But it doesn't change the fact that the result has made me sad. sad
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Tunmi(f): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
okada_man:

Call me. I want to make you a coach. E be like sey you get talent.
ah thank you o. me sef, I wan go back to ball. This yeye defense na insult to me. My kick no strong but player know say he no fit go anywhere if he/she come my side. I was actually rooting for Naija until I saw those elementary mistakes.

And when they were bunching up Yepa!!! See me see wahala. My mouth open so-tay I dey wonder how I no fit catch fly.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by folahann(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
Better things to come. Musa will surely be great.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by trueword: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
nigeria's defense let them down. For the 3rd goal for France, how was Lacozette that wide open to receive the pass.   If they didn't give up 2 goals in almost 2 mins during extra time, we would have been talking about penalties now.  They really need to work on converting all those chances they get on offense into goals.

oh well, they go home now. I really thought they had a chance to go all the way.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by sultan003(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2011
Dis white jersey na bad luck.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by tainot2002(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2011
U guyz really tried,but keep wondering while our goal comes after after theirs, May be luck is not on our side.We are building a team little by little.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Lovexme(m): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2011
^^^Hahaha! Blame it on the jersey colour.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by seunbballo(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2011
@Tunmi - Dis ur laugh fit break windscreen oh, Joking grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by DExplorer1: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2011
They did all possible best. That's what loss of concentration could cause a promising and entertaining team.

Guess Goodluck was praying for the team in the 90mins before Patience walked in at extra time. See the result now!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2011
i said it that they needed luck

unfortunately their luck ran out tonight
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by sultan003(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2011
Lovexme:

Lovexme:

Fifa(platini) insisted dat dey should wear d white jersey instead of the green one.  Nw u don see wetin happen
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Revsola: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2011
Not a bad match.While our boys cant all claim to be below 21,some of those Benin republic boys wearing France jersey are well above 21.It a case of cheating the cheat.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by otokx(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2011
goodluck without hardwork soon runs out
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by ebor(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2011
Real Madrid 2 VS 2 BArcelona. we lost d game due 2tactical superiority of d French. But we shul b proud dat we were not disgraced; it was a gallant performance
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by fcentauri8(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2011
Sad that it ended this way, but I'm now looking forward to London 2012. Naija for gold.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2011
Now, we can start using the real U-20
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by sultan003(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2011
ebor:

Real Madrid 2 VS 2 BArcelona, But we shul b proud dat we were not disgraced; it was a gallant performance

Good point.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm by Sagamite(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2011
These are videos of Nigerian kids from the ages of 13 to 20 living the hard life.

They look like most kids with very few exceptions.

That is how our U17 and U20 should look.

Please let us stop deceiving ourselves to justify our cheating.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv5yHLoTSxA[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvxDLxaV0nQ&feature=related[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

27-0: Bayern Munich Beat Low-division Side In First Pre-season Game / International Friendly: Nigeria Vs Ghana (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2024 / David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.