Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University (1891 Views)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by shantti(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Comrades, would you rather choose to train a goat or to train a lady who you plan to marry in the University.

Let's vote

3 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Hollybratt(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
I rather train a lady than training a goat like U
Happy friday once again
IRMC with my kenya loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Killmods, pick one.
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by abikason(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Both
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Michelle70(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
bery stupid thread
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Vinnie2000(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Only a FOOL will train a Nigerian Girl in the University..
It Must turn to 'Monkey dey work, Baboon dey Chop' Relationship... undecided

One Bad Guy in her Dept or Hostel will Chop her P*ssy, Somehow!

17 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Zonefree(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Goat will be more beneficial. Goat pepper soup remains undefeated.

17 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Fahvvy: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
I wouldn't advice ANY MAN to train a girl to university in hopes of getting married to her undecided...

Not only do I think it's risky, but it's also foolish to do so undecided...

Instead marry her first before sending her to school, that's because the headline "wife divorce hubby after she graduates from school" sounds a whole lot better than "girl dumps boy who sends her to school for another man" undecided...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thonia69:
Killmods, pick one.
Except she's a helpless orphan I will pick a thousand goats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

You're not nice undecided
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

This is the real you talking. Imagine picking animals over human �‍♀️
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This is the real you talking. Imagine picking animals over human �‍♀️
Why should I see a girl through school? Who is she to me? I no understand. At least 1k goats, meat every day make sense more than one random girl that will start assuming nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thonia69:
You're not nice undecided
Okay
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by HumanoidX: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Get a life!
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

Okay
I was kidding. I miss you cry

1 Like

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Training a lady in the university in a bid to marry her is tantamount to a suicide mission. You can a train a lady in the university if you are philanthropic in nature or have abundant financial resources to play around with.

As for me, i rather rear my goat in peace because i know i can reap the dividend either in meat or money.

8 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thonia69:
I was kidding. I miss you cry
Ain't going no where b kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

Nice cheesy❤️
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

This una love is good ooo . I admire it

1 Like

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nonexisting1: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you have bought goat during festive seasons, you'll not hesitate to train goat rather than train a vaginarian who will not even add value to herself much less to a man.

6 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Kingsmm55: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
I prefer to train goat hundred times than any cunt

1 Like

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by AnonDude2004: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Actually, I'd just keep my money. Why pick one?

5 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Spnn(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
There was this my neighbour back then in school that another guy was training, I had no idea at first tho! This hoe was the aggressor of the whole thing we had, she once threatened to kill her self one evening I told her that I was done hoein her.
Ohhhh females embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Thesaint141(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Those Kpekus bleeding Gender can never be trusted
So I will pick goat any day anytime twice on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Classic40: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
training a goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
This una love is good ooo . I admire it
Lol
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:

Lol
Men sha smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Men sha smh
Wetin we do again
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Generalwoodz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Do you mean "greatest of all time" or real goat?
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Do you mean "greatest of all time" or real goat?
How would you train the greatest of all time

2 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by ednut1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you buy 4 goats . In your years time you should have about 20 goats. No man should train anywoman to university unless you have married her or given her belle. Dont be stupid

5 Likes

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by InsightfulMind: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
I will train a woman if she is my daughter, sister or relative or an orphan. In hindsight I could train a goat and maximize profits from rearing it to train a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Do This, Please Stop. [Pics] / Valentine's Day In 1965 / Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.