Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? (1116 Views)

Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Ochason(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
For me football field water and electricity. Calculate my TP from my house to my work place and church.

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
For a job pr a vacant working place

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by NonsenseRubbish: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nearest police station and Canadian loud retailer cheesy wink
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Zonefree(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Distance between my building and the nearest weed dealer.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by poshestmina(f): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hospital in case of emergencies.

My church.

Market.

Police station.

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Local girl to get me familiar with the new environment and take care of my sexual desires.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nearest brotel where i can go anytime to charge my phones
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Streetmovement(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Collinsaik:
Nearest brotel where i can go anytime to charge my phones

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

That your phone go over charge one day grin
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Streetmovement(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everything around me at once. cool
That's the first thing
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by qtguru(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
I usually like taking a long stroll around the environment so I can see what business runs, what's lacking and opportunities.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:
Local girl to get me familiar with the new environment and take care of my sexual desires.

You get it bro grin grin

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You get it bro grin grin

Very important but never forget to play "All about you" by Tupac for a reminder of the need to never lose focus.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Ikennaford: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Babe joor
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by internationalman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
I scope the area very well for some fresh pusssies

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
I observe if there are any spiders in the new place, I nearly moved out of the room I was staying in because of spiders during my first year in varsity.

I was always calling home complaining and crying because of spiders.

The cleaners there even started calling me a spider girl.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Veryfied: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Samantha123:
I observe if there are any spiders in the new place, I nearly moved out of the room I was staying in because of spiders during my first year in varsity.

That's very funny.grin
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
The struggle was real..

There was almost no week that would go by without me either calling the security guard, the cleaner, or the student assistant to come and kill a spider for me.

Veryfied:

That's very funny.grin

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Allison012: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Samantha123:

Is it the same spider i love or another spider.? because am not getting.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Classic40: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
football viewing centre
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
If it has 8 legs, then it's the same spider.
Allison012:
Is it the same spider i love or another spider.? because am not getting.

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Ochason(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:
Bad guy
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by timisquare82(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Escape route

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by askakim(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
A pentecostal church where I can go n praise God every Sunday for the the wonderful things he's given me

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by blinking001(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
In this order
Market
supermarkets
filling station
hospital
Pharmacy
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Electricity, network coverage, market and church proximity.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Lilsameey: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
I scan through the area and access how safe it is, look for red flags, also look out for shops or super markets that is closer to the apartment, look out for the condition of the environment incase of rainy season, I cannot be hanging like Spiderman in my room.
I'll type the rest later.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Illegal1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nice resturant around were i can get one of the female sellers to be my frd...
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
I look for water melon bress tirelessly

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hair salon.

(1) (Reply)

Does A Mouth Action Give You More Pleasure Than Sex? / All This Man Power, Agbo Jedi, Etc Na Normal Pharmacy Meds Them Use Do Am / Leaked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.