Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo (3543 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello in Porthacourt with governor nyesom Wike today....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by sarrki(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wike my guy

The truth be told nyesom Wike is a principled guy

Even if I don’t belong or like the party he belongs to (Pdp)

I love him he’s a performer

18 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by KehindeDare(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okay o
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by lhordspy: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ndj
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Our money in their hands. Na our money make them fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's cool
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Indispensable85(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello in Porthacourt with governor nyesom Wike today....

Wike the tantalizer. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Two short stubborn men �
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by longetivity(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wike go dey dress like pall bearers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Humbleyou: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
woke the project man
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Totilopussylick(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Two short stubborn men �

Wike should do something about the fuel scarcity in river state tongue tongue
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by 666Advocate: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
Wike my guy

Wike is no performer. He only work on his Ikwerre three and half LGAs . Ijaw eleven LGAs we no see his impact.
23 years of Democracy Ijaw have always been Deputy without stop. Presently Ijaw have the top 8 Guber Aspirants in the state. PDP, APC, LP etc all Ijaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by underpinna: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
I love when men fight for what they want.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by sarrki(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
666Advocate:

Wike is no performer. He only work on his Ikwerre three and half LGAs . Ijaw eleven LGAs we no see his impact.

No human born of a man is perfect

We have seen Wike perform

What did ikpeazu, ortom and Darius did in there local government?

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
666Advocate:

23 years of Democracy Ijaw have always been Deputy without stop. Presently Ijaw have the top 8 Guber Aspirants in the state. PDP, APC, LP etc all Ijaws.

Atleast an Ijaw man will be the next governor
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:

Ikpeazu didn’t even do anything in his village. Just imagine celebrating because he built one fly over in seven years, while umahi is building airport, with lots of infrastructural works. And Abia state allocation is higher than that of Ebonyi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by ObituaryYebo: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
God bless Emperor Wike

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by jchioma: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is Super Dapper! Pepper Dem Gang!

What's the occasion? Is it another project commissioning?

Mr. Projects actually has something up his sleeve, e sure me.

I pray its for the general good though, because, Nigerians are woke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Samyyorn5050: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
You can call it personal interest but truth be told
Wike is a true son of the South and the real lion of rivers.

Na Buhari remain to come beg for our support.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by ljoh: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
I don't like agdada
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by rusher14: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
I actually like this Yahaya Bello guy.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by rusher14: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ikpeazu didn’t even do anything in his village. Just imagine celebrating because he built one fly over in seven years, while umahi is building airport, with lots of infrastructural works. And Abia state allocation is higher than that of Ebonyi.

Don't say it loud before his supporters descend on you.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by PresidObi: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
Wike my guy

Because your people have chopped him clean and pushed him out of the equation? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by PresidObi: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:
I actually like this Yahaya Bello guy.

Abi, I know you will.like him.

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by cool318(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
Wike my guy

Are you aware that all the flyovers Wike built , none has street lights to see in the night
Where's the performance, sorry to ask?

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by sweerychick(f): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
There's nothing principled about Gov Wike

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Peacecore: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:

Suppermen!

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by desiredhome: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Because your people have chopped him clean and pushed him out of the equation? grin
Mugu fall, guy man chop......only greedy people fall victim to fraudsters/scammers grin grin
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by chrisxxx(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
666Advocate:

I can bet that you are in Ikwerre land as u write this.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by chrisxxx(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
cool318:

Are you aware that all the flyovers Wike built , none has street lights to see in the night
Where's the performance, sorry to ask?
You are wicked and morally bankrupt for saying this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo by Rexymania(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na them won out nail for Atiku coffin ⚰️ ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Is No Longer Nigeria's Capital Effective Tomorrow The 13th Of December / Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. / Russia Has Taken Niger. Can Nigeria Handle An Impending Proxy War In Niger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.