Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice (3401 Views)

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by Connected1: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
Op you write intelligently. If I'm in your shoes, I'll do what you said there. If the house is truly valued at 10mill, sell it. Sort out your debts, the remaining pray extremely well b4 you invest it. Your own better, some people don't have what to sell.

Another loan? Baba say, he is unemployed how will he be servicing the 5 million naira loan.
Well I assumed he could do a business with the balance and pay up the interest gradually.

He can sell the house then if he chooses to, he knows best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by nrexzy: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Smartford:

Thanks a lot bro, the scan came out yesterday and it was confirmed that I gat twins on their way

Congratulations boss....
Now u see why u need to keep a shelter for them and u need to be alive to be alive and strong feon them....

Money would come.. Just look for a way to develop some skill and source for private jobs...

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by nrexzy: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Smartford:

Thanks a lot bro, the scan came out yesterday and it was confirmed that I gat twins on their way

Don't sell the house .... You wouldnt understand what tenates
Go through every year to pay rent...

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by Ok12345(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your wife get left leg...

You never marry up to 2months, you don dey sell property, she is not even smart to start common POS to atleast feed.

Many problems to come, no be curse,if you do business with that woman around you, the thing go fail
Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Ahh shocked

Ok12345:
Your wife get left leg...

You never marry up to 2months, you don dey sell property, she is not even smart to start common POS to atleast feed.

Many problems to come, no be curse,if you do business with that woman around you, the thing go fail

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by dalass(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2022
Smartford:
Good day fam, I newly got married in (April 2022) and my wife is now 2 months pregnant.
I live in my own house of 2 bedroom apartment with another 1 bedroom apartment attached. I am a fresh graduate (have not gone for nysc.) Lost my job weeks to by wedding.

Now the problem is that I have an out standing debts to the tone of 2.3mill. it includes a police bond which is due for payment last month, a couple of due loans from loan apps that are already unlishing all manner of treths,
my in-law gave me 200k during my wedding and she is about to take a title in the village and needs money to run around (she have not asked for it but I can read the handwriting on the wall), and many unpleasant debts adding to the fact that I have no help from any family member as I am the first son, my parents are all retired and are using their pension to train younger ones.

Uncle's are all making sure that no one in the family surpass their kids so have never and not ready to give 1kobo.
it happens that almost all needs their money and some (police and loan app) may take legal actions against me anytime also to avoid my in-law from making unpleasant side talks.

We bearly eat 3 square meal and there haven't been any income since April.
I have nothing doing, and my wife have nothing doing too. Depression pushed me into Yahoo but I am not seeing any light.

I am also very fluent in programing Bitc0in investmeint websites, etc and as a result flooded both Facebook and nairaland with my ads which got by accounts banned.

I have waited on the Lord and have submitted my application letter to several offices even to filling station, gas plants and at a point, I even applied at a bread factory all to no avail.

All I have is my humble self with a bright future and a house at okpanam, asaba Delta State.

Note: I am ready to take any action even if it requires to start from scratch all over again as I am still young.

My house is valued at about 10mill. Should I sell the house, use the proceed to
1, repay the loan, ..........2.3mill
2, rent another apartment,..........500k
3, buy an empty plot and............4mill
4, start a business I can manage?........3mill

I need your advice,
What do you advice me to do.
Please help a brother.

Don't sell, rent or lease part of it out.

Negotiate with the people you are owing. They can't do anything since you lost your job, make sure they understand you currently have no job but you're gonna pay them.

Your wife I suppose should be a graduate like you, she should go out to get job, she's pregnant not handicapped.

Both of you should pray like mad

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by E4Energy: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Which bank? They’re tricky and trust me they not going to grant the loan even after wasting your money getting the CofO

Smartford:

The bank insist I should provide a C of O which will cost around 600k to acquire from government house

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice by Threesha(f): 4:38am On Sep 23, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
Call zero 8 15 one 346 five 7 nine

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Cheats More In Marriages? / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.