Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty (952 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by franchasofficia: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu said he played keyrole in liberating Nigeria from the hands of corrupt military dictators like Abacha and helped to bring back democracy in Nigeria through NADECO.

Tinubu further said Abacha sent his military boys to ransack his house in Lagos and even set it on fire and in the process he lost all his wealth and had to start afresh by buying and selling shares.

Now his running mate, Kashim Shettima have come to debunk all that Tinubu said.

Shettima said Abacha and Buhari are the best Nigerian leaders, and that Tinubu have the same qualities that Buhari and Abacha have.

Shettima finally nailed Tinubu by saying that Tinubu will treat Nigerians just the same way Abacha treated Nigerians.

Tinubu countered Shettima saying I am not like Abacha, Shettima said its a lie, you have forgotten who you are and if you claim not to be like Abacha, Northern Muslims won't vote for you cheesy

Okay okay, Tinubu replied but I can't also be like Buhari because he failed and that's why I am using Fashola and Ambode achievements to campaign.

Shettima countered him again saying sir, Buhari will not help us rig the election if you continue to deny him oh, shebi you heard what Buhari said in Imo state that you that is supposed to be promoting his achievements of the past 7 years is busy digging up only projects Fashola did in Lagos as your achievement cheesy

Tinubu cuts in, okay that means we will start telling them about the 2nd Niger Bridge and railway to Chad that Rotimi and Fashola did shocked

Shettima looking angry now replies, sir why are you attributing the railway to Chad and the 2nd Niger Bridge to Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola instead Buhari the President?

Tinubu cuts in, listen Shettima, I am the Presidential candidate and this election is about SWAGA and we must make my Yoruba brothers like Fashola feel more important than others so that they can vote for me. grin

Shettima: sir you forgot tradermoni?

Tinubu: ehen, tell Nkeyamo to add tradermoni so that that my former commissioner can also tell his supporters to vote for me.

BATstards una de see una life so? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by PresidObi: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by eliyke(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
;Dtwo idiots

1 Like

Re: War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by Ttalk: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
grin grin.

At least get sense small, you no dey tire. Jumping from one thread to another but will revert to Biafra no going back by the time Obi lule

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by onez: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Very funny Op. U made my night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by Truthisunique2: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shettima sees tinubu like his oga

Make we dey suffi lie
Re: War Of Words: Tinubu And Shettima Fight Dirty by Qtrpst4: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shettima talk am abi hem no talk am?

Ttalk:

At least get sense small, you no dey tire. Jumping from one thread to another but will revert to Biafra no going back by the time Obi lule

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Miyetti Allah Warns FG / Soludo Has An Issue Of Character & Desperate For Relevance—Okonjo Iweala (Throwb / Kashim Shetimma: How Kashim Shettima Kept Defending Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.