Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Expanding Your Intelligence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Expanding Your Intelligence (183 Views)

Let's See How Good You Are (prove Your Intelligence) / Test Your Intelligence With These Riddles(hard Riddles) / Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expanding Your Intelligence by 1TripleC: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Expanding Your Intelligence...

Intelligence is like muscles �, everyone has them, but only those who exercise them maximize their potentials.

To get the best out of your muscles, you will need to exercise them regularly - the same applies to your intelligence.

To tap into the potentials of your intelligence, you will need to exercise your brain regularly.

Today, I'll share how I exercise my brain and tap into the deeper potentials of my intelligence:

1. Intentionally Undertake Difficult Tasks To Challenge Your Brain...

An American friend at Silicon Valley taught me this principle. He said he felt so unintelligent as a child and failed in things other kids excelled at. But he was determined to sharpen his intelligence and achieve his dreams. He started by Brushing his teeth with the hand he usually didn't use. Slowly, he discovered that he could use the left hand efficiently despite being right handed.
He would take a different route to the stores - sometimes a longer route. This trained his brain to explore different ways of solving problems.
Then he started attempting more difficult tasks like computer programming, Hacking into systems etc and today, he leads a Silicon Valley Based IT company with a massive 1.4 Billion Dollar Annual Turn Over.
I adopted this strategy myself and the result is that I no longer see IMPOSSIBILITIES. I dwell in the realm of EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE including solving death, aging through the power of cryptocurrency. If you doubt this possibility, it means that you need to exercise your intelligence further ☺.

2. Avoid Unintelligent Conversations or Debates....
Protecting your brain from shallow conversations opens your mind up for higher mental challenges.
If a religious African comes to me and say "Charles, NSSPD prayers will bring development to Africa". My Response would be "OK. Good luck". I won't get into a debate or try to educate the fellow that Prayers or religious activities has never built any nation. I leave them to their beliefs and hope that someday they will grow into expanded consciousness where they will awaken to the truth.
I used to engage in such debates but I discovered that in the end, they were counter productive, leaving me mentally and emotionally drained.
If you desire to expand your intelligence, avoid unintelligent debates - especially with people who ignore facts and figures in defense of their belief system.

REMEMBER, Intelligence is like muscles �, everyone has them, but only those who exercise them maximize their potentials. Stretch your mind... Exercise your intelligence... Undertake difficult tasks.

Your success in life, business, marriage or career is a function of your intelligence. You can't grow beyond your intellectual capacity. Become intentional with expanding your intelligence.

Maranatha.
Re: Expanding Your Intelligence by Jashub: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
So those who are religious and possess intelligence gained that through what you said ...abi? Mtchwww undecided
Re: Expanding Your Intelligence by 1TripleC: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
So those who are religious and possess intelligence gained that through what you said ...abi? Mtchwww undecided

Chaii, your school fees was wasted
Re: Expanding Your Intelligence by Jashub: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
1TripleC:

Chaii, your school fees was wasted
Compared to the current stupidity you carry ? It was a wise investment grin

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Health Maintenance Organisations In Nigeria / Law Student Sues Everybody Over ASUU Strike / Ramat Poly Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.