Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. (275 Views)

Discernment To Been A Catholic Priest / How To Develop Spiritual Sensitivity And Discernment Of Spirit – Apostle Joshua / Open Heaven 14 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – The Need For Discernment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by fman(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
U need to see a physician!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
U need to see a physician!

Don't be offended OP

Why the stress, why didn't the Spirit just speak? lipsrsealed
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by fman(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Don't be offended OP

Why the stress, why didn't the Spirit just speak? lipsrsealed
No be me b OP!!
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by duduade: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sha don't run mental or be depressed o
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by Qtrpst4: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
And you are looking for answer from nairaland where you have atheist wannabe like fman who thinks he should comment even on things he doesnt understand

Why don't you ask God for what you need

EmmaNuella77:
Good evening everyone.

So, um. I'll go straight to the point.

I'm a Christian. And for a while now the holy spirit has been taking me through particular dealings (yk, cave of abdullam kind of dealings).
So, the problem is since last week Saturday I've been restless in my spirit(yk, like when something's about to happen).
I've tried my best since that day to pray but it has been difficult for some reason.
Even when i wake up at night to pray, i just suddenly sleep off. So, last night some petty thief sneaked up on my brothers window and Stole his phone.
It was after the incident last night that things began to make sense like why I've been getting the promptings and all.
But then, I'm still getting these promptings. But I can't interpret them.
First, the restlessness in my spirit,
second a part of my body will be hot. Like RN the left side of my body is hot,
third, when I'm praying my legs begin to get cold.

Coupled with the whole movements I'm noticing(with my third eye) around my house.
I don't know where to start Abeg. Please can anyone help out?? Please??!!

Is it that something bad wants to happen or what?
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by fman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
And you are looking for answer from nairaland where you have atheist wannabe like fman who thinks he should comment even on things he doesnt understand.

Wooow!!
Are u one of my trolling fans?
Am just noticing ya moniker for the first time!!
Am really a celebrity!!
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

Wooow!!
Are u one of my trolling fans?
Am just noticing ya moniker for the first time!!
Am really a celebrity!!

Am?

Look at this stagnant illiterate.

Why not work on your miserable self instead of being a nuisance everywhere you enter?

Is dirty water and sand truly the only things in your head?

1 Like

Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by delkuf(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Op, being in this type of position is not good. Something big is about to happen in your life and the devil is trying to steal it from you. Maybe you have been asking God for something and that prayer is about to be answered, but the devil is trying to stop it.

What I advice you do now is listen powerful worship gospel music. may Hillsong. Get a mature christian and spend more time with him or her. Make sure that person is someone that is Spirit filled. And maybe change your environment. Go to a pray mountain to fast and pray. God will help you

1 Like

Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by fman(m): 2:42am On Sep 17, 2022
slimdamatrix1:

Am?

Look at this stagnant illiterate.

Why not work on your miserable self instead of being a nuisance everywhere you enter?

Is dirty water and sand truly the only things in your head?
u must be an uncircumcised gworo munching Fan.
I guess you r seeking for my attention.
Re: I Lack Discernment. Please I Need Help. by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Sep 17, 2022
EmmaNuella77:
But then, I'm still getting these promptings. But I can't interpret them.
First, the restlessness in my spirit, second a part of my body will be hot. Like RN the left side of my body is hot, third, when I'm praying my legs begin to get cold.

Coupled with the whole movements I'm noticing(with my third eye) around my house. I don't know where to start Abeg. Please can anyone help out?? Please??!!
Is it that something bad wants to happen or what?
What "promptings" do you claim that you keep getting? What you describe sounds no different from an anxiety attack which happens to regular folks out there. undecided
Third-eye around the house? Someone is having some paranoid episodes. undecided

Look, the Spirit of Truth who happens to be the very Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ - the Truth of God - while He was here on earth does not/cannot cause you to be "troubled" or worry/anxiety as one who is a follower of Jesus Christ. And this is because Jesus Christ commanded His followers more than once not to worry. And since the Spirit of Truth is subject to Jesus Christ, He would never give you that which is against Jesus Christ. So I suggest you test the Spirit in you so you in fact realize what Spirit that is since it cannot be Jesus Christ doing that to you. undecided

Also, your so-called third eye, if you cling to pagan ideas this while you claim to believe in Jesus Christ, I suggest you consider the fact that you cannot serve two Masters in the Kingdom of God.- Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

(1) (Reply)

As Priest Gave Out Holy Communion, Man Was Busy Wrapping Marijuana Church / Globus Cruciger. / Dear God!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.