Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88888 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Where is that OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG fool that likes quoting and reporting to mynd88, lalasticlalolo, Sheun Dominiquel nlfpmode? grin
Bastard jobless osu pig, come and carry your sister here o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Tomek09(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed
U no sabi lie.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by elmagnifico411(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
O ma se oooo... Olomoge fi obo jona. 1,300 hundred fun owo meje embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Josephkabila12: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dis girl nah confirm foolish and stupid girl. No go find work dey there dey look osho free money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Haha that gender eh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Konjiboii: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Werey said my God will fight for me, is God your mate, This gender dey mad. Abeg if that guy dey nairaland kindly send me a DM with evidence say na you to collect one bottle for my head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by socialjustice93: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Laugh wan kee me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Gkay1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Sometimes I blame some of our guys, don't take advantage of a girl who may appear to be kind to you. I know most guys out there need sex at all cost from a girl and then will finish all the lies in this world just to lay her in his bed, but it doesn't worth it.
It doesn't make sense for a girl to spend tp of 9k to visit you, given you sex and ended up having a thousand three hundred naira. That's evil, condemn it in strong terms.
Assuming as a nigga you needed a girl for sex and you are pretending and she come to you, at least make her happy at that moment she is with you. I do things like this a lot, but I make them happy and then gradually grow cool later.
U mean d lady should come and see u now so u can pay for everything
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Josephkabila12: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Breakfast served successfully
Haha you will not pity her??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Triangles1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

E funny bro. Laff wan Kee mi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by UncleJudax(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

The babe no even drop 10q on top your 10k grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by fof1: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news

E no go Pass Yoruba Girl... Dem sabi Curses and Juju too much... Nothing will and Can Happen. U are a Very Cheap Girl...running Experiment....What a Foolish Worthless Expedition. Pleasure Seeking Idiots on d SM Spreading Diseases everywhere. Cry Buckets of Water for the gods.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na you Bleep up
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Traplord09: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
[b]Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."
[/b]

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.(
she went because of material things laptop girl and
phone abi)

No go work laptop and phone girl
God no be shoemaker.... ...

You enjoy the sex 7time .... You give me make I do no

Now you come cyberspace to cry .. ...
Look ehhh ever man go true the same pain woman do to them...

No vax me.... ... .,

Like you no enjoy the say and row..
De guy try say him give u 1,300

If not ehhhh

U no go seee anythin

Laptop girl u need money for hair

Blaming guys for ur problem..
Are you ok...

If you like become olosho
Nobody send any one massage

Because girl do passes

And no man have lay a cause on any lady

Go and say God forgive me for my sin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by CheapHomes1: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Source
Day break news

Did she not enjoy the sex? Abi na only the guy enjoy am?

"I repeat My God will fight for me."

You went to commit fornication and still calling God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
meobizy:
Fake story. Nairaland is fake story central. Gone are the days when the admin put effort into the business. This forum is trash.
Will you shut.... .men are wising up
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by brucelee29: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
"A demonness is being born"
You can't use a man's cruelty to judge all men. That's where you get it wrong. Did you do your background check about the guy before travelling?
It's so shameful a guy could do something this stupid. The girl is clueless though that's why the guy took advantage.
Why didn't she asked the man do transfer for her transport fare before embarking on such stupid journey. She relied on promises and that is what promises will give to you.
Meanwhile, I advise you to shun that demonness attitude because you'll demonize your husband.
Also, remember you'll get married one day. Don't pay others for sin they did not commit. You'll be the loser.
Just lick your wounds and move on. Forget about what had happened. Take it as a lesson which will help propel you against such dubious vices in subsequent tomes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by sochijioke(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Source
Day break news
Kitipka Lacha gi Anya their, stupid prostitute do you Bleep all Nigeria men? Olosho osho free

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ppogba: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
ibechris:
Let us be sincere,the guy no try.

Man or woman,u are responsible for whatever happens to u.

This is inhumane and not a nice way to treat a woman.

The guy no try at all.

Babe spend three days with you na only seven times you fit do?
And the mumu guy fit dey nairaland now dey form super hero.

A CHILD THAT IS NOT WELL BEATEN WILL CURSE THE PERSON THAT BEAT HIM.........African proverb.
If the mumu guy scatter the hole, I bet you this girl will not come out to cry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while,I don laugh tire grin I'm in Ibadan please check my signature to chat me up on WhatsApp,let's be friends grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by SmartyPants(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

You don't mean it!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by UncleJudax(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Sometimes I blame some of our guys, don't take advantage of a girl who may appear to be kind to you. I know most guys out there need sex at all cost from a girl and then will finish all the lies in this world just to lay her in his bed, but it doesn't worth it.
It doesn't make sense for a girl to spend tp of 9k to visit you, given you sex and ended up having a thousand three hundred naira. That's evil, condemn it in strong terms.
Assuming as a nigga you needed a girl for sex and you are pretending and she come to you, at least make her happy at that moment she is with you. I do things like this a lot, but I make them happy and then gradually grow cool later.
oh your technique is better? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Gbeng30(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na this kind news ladies like to share, if she collect money and laptop and still no show for the guy no body will hear pekin ...anyway I like the guy Na sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Lexicent(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
U be ashawo 30kobo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Olayetan(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
nazicartel:
The guy tried oooo.. #1300 I this bloody Buhari's time ?... Good men exists ooo... Can still remember my Yoruba girlfriend that year. Didn't even know women spends money on men. From food to accessories. She buys. I had to be taking her out on my own, just for me to spend my money. Pretty, she's there. Ass she get. Boobs, e deh... Working as a news caster in one Yoruba station like that ( pray she doesn't see this , because I showed her Nairaland). It's a pity we parted ways. B. If you see this. Just know I still miss you.... I know it's not possible for us to continue again... I bleeped up big time cry

For your mind, she go see this and come back abi, you dey jonz
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Machinegun91(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
All of them will be shouting hook up pays, hook up don pay naw grin grin grin grin. I won’t stop saying this, there is no gain in hook up so just learn a skill and pack your money. Almost all Nigerian girls are into hook up now and there is no way all of them will be seeing money just few of them. Dem no Dey hear, now they’ve pounded this one like fufu for a whole 3 days for just 13000 naira grin grin grin grin. She should strip naked, go down the street and shout so that the guy will give pay her the complete money grin grin grin grin , foolish girls. She can’t even do that cos she wouldn’t want the world to know she sells her body so she don lose
God will bless you endlessly my sister, I said the same thing yesterday in a WhatsApp group and they removed me.

Help spread this good news to other ladies out there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Machinegun91(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nothing will happen to that guy, the evil that men do lives with them.

She has started receiving her evils

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by highbee02: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Lol! How are u even sure she came all the way from Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Clashhh1: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
I still don't understand how someone will Bleep raw and not go for P.E.P. HIV is real and you are just concerned about pregnancy? Wow!! 9ja girls and senselessness be like 5&6.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Are you for real

Omo the girl run you street big time grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by deflover(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
noble2faith:

O boy! You mumu o! sad shocked

No let redpillers see this thing wey u post oo

I be red pill now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.