Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund (11940 Views)

ASUU Reduces Demands From N110bn To N50bn Fund / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp / LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Echoban: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Yabatech my school I just wish, its no more a news that what we learn in yabatech you'll not learn 10% of it in unilag

Quiet

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Zeemam: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Demmtek(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Amazing, they should finally move the main campus to the epe site there's enough space for research purpose.
Wanna ask when will the college be fully turn to a university.
S
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:
I was really hoping APC will give the presidential ticket to Osibanjo while PDP will choose Peter Obi. We have before us again two old shaking shaking daddies but the condition of one is worse

You would still have not voted for Osinbajo! You're calling him a mere commissioner when you thought the Ticket was going his way. You didn't give Tinubu even a chance. So it's too late in the day for this profession of deceitful love for Osinbajo. As a matter of fact, if the Yoruba had presented the Pope plus Putin, the Queen and Trump, you would not have voted for them.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Wipper7000: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:
I was really hoping APC will give the presidential ticket to Osibanjo while PDP will choose Peter Obi. We have before us again two old shaking shaking daddies but the condition of one is worse
You are still talking about. The train has left the station long time ago.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by rollywise(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2022
And when they are done with this, Tinubu urchins will come and say it's Tinubu that did it in1999 when he was governor
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Jestin: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

You would still have not voted for Osinbajo! You're calling him a mere commissioner when you thought the Ticket was going his way. You didn't give Tinubu even a chance. So it's too late in the day for this profession of deceitful love for Osinbajo. As a matter of fact, if the Yoruba had presented the Pope plus Putin, the Queen and Trump, you would not have voted for them.

Some of you will just come up with some stupid analogy and turn every comments to tribal issue. Go and check my previous comments and you will see that i was rooting for Osibanjo. Not everyone is from across the bridge and for proper clarification, my mum is from Benin and dad from Akoko but I will vote for obi so u can cry me a river if you like.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by crafteck(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:

I swear, na wetin i dey talk since but greed no allow bastErds see front..

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by lailo: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:
So that ur Obi can trash Osinbajo easily grin
You will begin to hear#fake pastor#Short devil #mere commisioner #trader money fraudster # corruption #alajo somolu #failed chairman of catasrophic economy #Buhari failure continuation #government for redeem church only #tinubu through proxy.........bla bla bla grin grin grin
Awon were

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by plantist: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
If only they made this guy the presidential candidate.

Buhari is a failure but his vice is a success. What a confused fellow.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by lailo: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Tinubu got u guys by balls grin grin
You want easy win grin grin
Osinbajo that they hated like grin grin grin
Has now become the new bride grin
Wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by lailo: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:

Some of you will just come up with some stupid analogy and turn every comments to tribal issue. Go and check my previous comments and you will see that i was rooting for Osibanjo. Not everyone is from across the bridge and for proper clarification, my mum is from Benin and dad from Akoko but I will vote for obi so u can cry me a river if you like.
You were rooting for osinbajo bcs u see him as walk over for Obi. Keep ur fake love. The guy has moved on.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Jestin: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
lailo:

You were rooting for osinbajo bcs u see him as walk over for Obi. Keep ur fake love. The guy has moved on.
So after this hardship we are passing through under this President, u want me to vote for another old insane man under the same APC or PDP abi. Please shift and don’t quote me again. How some of u re quick to turn every comments to tribal issue is still what baffles me. Nigerians is truly the problem of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Timekeeper452: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
plantist:

Buhari is a failure but his vice is a success. What a confused fellow.
because at this point, that vice office is only ceremonial.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Timekeeper452: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2022
lailo:

Tinubu got u guys by balls grin grin
You want easy win grin grin
Osinbajo that they hated like grin grin grin
Has now become the new bride grin
Wonderful grin
yen yen yen.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Originalsly: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2022
N50 billion endowment fund to do exactly what? .... cutting edge this .... sustainaible that ... public private initiative... same phrases used in almost everything and it becomes a brilliant idea to many. They always know how much money is needed ... N50 billion .... figures they pull out of the air .... reason they can never give any details on how the money will be used. Will it going to be a new campus?... will it be linked to a reputable school of technology abroad?
There is a reason why almost all degrees are not acceptable abroad and that is the problem he should address instead of talking about cutting edge. Hot air too much.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Oluwaseunomo: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Echoban:

Quiet
Lol e pain you tongue
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by emerged01(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Skyfornia:
The fund is needed to improve the school, if not for the sports complex, one will mistake Yabatech as a secondary school.
Yabatech no get space like that.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by plantist: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
because at this point, that vice office is only ceremonial.

Please be consistent, who heads the economic team?
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Timekeeper452: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
plantist:

Please be consistent, who heads the economic team?
minister of finance.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by tolaade1960: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Yaba The Great. some universities don't have her standard. It's one of best higher institutions in Nigeria.
I prefer to attend Yaba College of Technology instead of attending non-standard university
The alumni know this fact.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by lailo: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:
So after this hardship we are passing through under this President, u want me to vote for another old insane man under the same APC or PDP abi. Please shift and don’t quote me again. How some of u re quick to turn every comments to tribal issue is still what baffles me. Nigerians is truly the problem of Nigeria
My brother we actually have a different assessment of Buhari's regime. Though i may agree that he failed but just like other previous leaders before him, but that he didn't do anything just like how some viewed it, I won't agree to that. Any president, whoever he is, under the present Nigeria structure will fail including Obi, Sowore, Tinubu or Atiku. Put any of these people there, all we will still complain about are:
1. Lopsided appointments- bcs every one of them will favour their people
2. Insecurity in a new dimension- bcs opposition will always use this to rubbish ruling party
3. Corruption- bcs angels will not come from heaven to hold positions
4. Religious division- bcs Nigeria will always be polarised along religion lines
5. Tribal conflicts- bcs Nigeria is a country of different nationalities entirely
All the aforementioned would surely result in Poverty, lack of jobs, lack of good roads and other infrastructure, senseless killings, economic failure etc. Stop campaigning for any of these candidates bcs status quo will remain. Demand for restructuring or "to your tent, o ye Israel". Fact
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by mastermaestro(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:

Dude is just too cowardly. He should have done what Obi did. Defect! He has most likely thrown away a lifetime opportunity to be president. I doubt if he will ever amass such level of grassroot political support and relevance again.

If Obi had bowed like a cowardly puppy to PDP's evil machinations, his political profile wouldn't be what we have today.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by plantist: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
minister of finance.

No, it is Osinbajo. And he has performed poorly.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by viodemus: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Turn it to training center or maths zone.

Universities have failed Naija. wasting 50b on a school, is wasteful, then times 36. It is wasteful. Nigeria should have only 12 proper unis, or even 6 nationwide. And each one teaches only one thing. Say school of medicine enugu, or abia, or benue, or wherever; they only teach a few various branches of nurses. but he aim is to teach it thoroughly.

It should be automatic for anyone getting A since Ss1, if they like that course or whatever choice they have
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by Emeka71(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Skyfornia:
The fund is needed to improve the school, if not for the sports complex, one will mistake Yabatech as a secondary school.
My alma-matter.
Re: Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund by ranmoor: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Originalsly:
N50 billion endowment fund to do exactly what? .... cutting edge this .... sustainaible that ... public private initiative... same phrases used in almost everything and it becomes a brilliant idea to many. They always know how much money is needed ... N50 billion .... figures they pull out of the air .... reason they can never give any details on how the money will be used. Will it going to be a new campus?... will it be linked to a reputable school of technology abroad?
There is a reason why almost all degrees are not acceptable abroad and that is the problem he should address instead of talking about cutting edge. Hot air too much.
details of what they want to do is in the souvenir shared at the event.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Rants: Co-Habitation In The University (Undergraduate "Nnanyi" Syndrome) / Jamb Releases Results For Candidates That Wrote On Monday 15 / Top 21 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria And School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.