Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This (404 Views)

2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Olawepo Hashim Retains Online Poll Lead, Barely 48 Hours To Presidential Poll (2) (3) (4)

If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by conductor250: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2022
If you think Peter Obi's projection of winning the polls by ANAP is a fake poll kindly conduct another poll on your Twitter page or nairaland or Facebook or whatever cheesy

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Polls don’t gauge outcomes,so they are neither accurate nor inaccurate in that regard.
Polls gauge the situation at the instant the poll is taken. They do also measure the likely stability of the situation,for example, polls on the two candidates have been remarkably stable for many months, despite all the things that have happened.

AND polls measure opinion. But that’s not the only thing that determines outcome.
Let me give an example from another country. Polls before the election in Belarus showed the opposition winning in a landslide, but after the election Lukashenko was declared the winner by 80%.
People’s opinions hadn’t changed. but Lukashenko had applied Stalin’s maxim “It’s not who votes that counts—it’s who counts the votes.”
So you should get the message,lol.
Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Stop forcing obi in our throats, online people can have him while real people rejects him. I still can’t believe there are people out there who believe Obi will win 2023 election.
Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by kcprince: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Let those that have not collected PVC do so and let the rest of us with PVC ensure it is handy so there will be no excuse on Election Day in voting Obi.

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by Anigreat: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
Stop forcing obi in our throats, online people can have him while real people rejects him. I still can’t believe there are people out there who believe Obi will win 2023 election.

People are still sleeping, lower your voice when you're crying please, I know it's so painful, but control yourself.

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by popesco123: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Then who are you supporting? Your grand father? Wake up you are not younger than uk prime minister and France president.

uote author=Rozross post=116740655]Stop forcing obi in our throats, online people can have him while real people rejects him. I still can’t believe there are people out there who believe Obi will win 2023 election. [/quote]

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by ambale(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Polls don’t gauge outcomes,so they are neither accurate nor inaccurate in that regard.
Polls gauge the situation at the instant the poll is taken. They do also measure the likely stability of the situation,for example, polls on the two candidates have been remarkably stable for many months, despite all the things that have happened.

AND polls measure opinion. But that’s not the only thing that determines outcome.
Let me give an example from another country. Polls before the election in Belarus showed the opposition winning in a landslide, but after the election Lukashenko was declared the winner by 80%.
People’s opinions hadn’t changed. but Lukashenko had applied Stalin’s maxim “It’s not who votes that counts—it’s who counts the votes.”
So you should get the message, lol.

All these English because it's not your preferred candidate

Even on the streets what do you think you guys want to campaign with

Just for some few old men shouting awa lokan upandan, you might receive the greatest shock of your life come next year ooo

Even your candidate have refused to associate with buhari sef grin

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by Starcrest1: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Not this poll. This poll has never been wrong in Nigerian politics. You can check out their website and see the previous polls they conducted.
http://www.anapfoundation.com/press-releases/a-3-horse-presidential-race-and-a-lone-outsider

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by Michelle70(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
Obi is causing a wave, its best not to underestimate him.

He is the only person who will not share votes in a region.
Every other region will share votes

Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by gameova(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi is causing a wave, its best not to underestimate him.

He is the only person who will not share votes in a region.
Every other region will share votes
Good morning sir. Happy weekend. Please can you help me out with any amount let me buy foodstuffs please. The hunger is terrible. Sorry for disturbing you. God bless
Re: If You Insist That Poll lead by Peter Obi Is Fake Then Do This by Bontafa: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap

Has Peter Obi Ever Been To Northern Nigeria? / Ihedioha: Facing The Facts, Dispelling The Fallacies. / The Origin Of Peter Obi Movement