Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Do Nigerians Deserve A Good Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Deserve A Good Leader? (191 Views)

2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Deserve A Good Leader? by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2022
When Buhari emerged people were jubilating across the country saying corruption and other crimes would be reduced but have been experiencing the worst administration since the creation of Nigeria.

Goodluck Jonathan was a better option but we didn't listen and we did is criticizing and mocking and rubbishing him.

Now, we say Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi. I will tell my fellows Nigerians that nobody can solve Nigerian's problems except God. It baffles me everytime we sought for good leadership we have always got the opposite but when i sat and think critically and logically i came to realize that we don't deserve a good leader because from my assessment i see that 99.99% of Nigerians are corrupt and thereby good governance is far from us. It is crystal clear that when a corrupt leader leads corrupt people insecurity and other vices will be order of the day, if you think the right way you realize that our leaders are buying us to win elections and as a result mining us like mineral resources and develop other nations, create employment opportunities for people of other nations and subject us to slavery, with their children schooling smoothly without government disasters like ASUU and other obstacles. If you aren't a weed smoker you will definitely understand my point and reflect.

Corrupt nations deserve corrupt leaders no matter how hard you tried. When seeking for good things you should try to be good for once.

With experience i will boldly tell Nigerians that among the three major aspirants vying for the presidential position none of them worth it but we can still manage one out of the three by praying, changing your attitude, thinking critically, honestly and logically so that God will reveal to us bad among the worst because there is no good, better and best among these three aspirants. Our situation should go from bad to good, good to better and better to best. Reflect and see.

So my fellows Nigerians by using this platform i would you to show your choice of candidancy among the three major contenders vying for president of Nigeria by answering these three critical and logical questions
Who do you think is the bad among the worst to lead us to good by the willing of God?

who do you think is the worse among the worst to lead us to bad by the willing of God?

who do you also think is the worst among the worst to lead us to worst by the willing of God?

As a meaningful Nigerian, i will advice you to just reflect and see things yourself. Don't allow anybody brainwash and make you worthless while you are worth it.

#Say no to vote selling.

#Say no to vote buying.

God bless Nigeria and the entire world.
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve A Good Leader? by cherishmichael: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Dump!
Re: Do Nigerians Deserve A Good Leader? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
No matter what,yes!

(1) (Reply)

Southerners On Kwankwaso Compared To Other Candidates . MUST WATCH VIDEO / 2023 Elections: Bayelsa State #1million March / Is The ASUU Strike Used As A Strategy Against The Obedient Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.