Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) (23623 Views)

Court Of Appeal Judgment: Police Teargas 16 Sacked Plateau PDP Lawmakers / APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by nesphil(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bayelsa is South South o, and they allow the rally to take place.
But inside Biafra they are tear-gassing una.

Shebi una see say na una be una problem and not other people.

Gohs:
See the peaceful march at Bayelsa

Ebonyi state governor should respect democracy na!
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Morphinne: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Needless
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
In naija the word police means something different for the rest of the world
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
owobokiri:
The Police will put themselves at the receiving end of peoples anger again as was the case during The ENDSARS. They're overreaching.

The Nigerian Police is irredeemably Evil! People are just walking and you're already firing tear gas! For what? Are you The Police of the people or The Police of one Buhari!?

The biggest mistake the establishment will ever make in this country is to underate the anger oof the ordinary people of this country.
People are tired an are just hoping on the elections to bring in some hope!
The two candidates of the two major parties are all uninspiring.

If the government moves against the only candidate that has brought hope and energy into this campaigns, the reactions from the people might ultimately instigate a chain of actions that will unravel this lugardian contraption.
summarily?
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
femisplash:
EndSars hooligans are not needed in Ebonyi.
Ebonyi is the infrastructure capital of SE. Obidient hooligans keep off. Arsonist ain't allowed.
You're always on every thread spewing thrash.
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by benjaminlawson(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
If its something that has to do with people's security, these same governors will claim they don't have power to command the army and police, but when it comes to harassing innocent people they can give order, wicked hypocrite.
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Dcaliphate(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
CilicMarin:
We have told them severally that Ebonyi and Imo states are not for disobedient miscreants (aka) IPOB terrorists..

Weldone the police for making Ebonyi State safe.
You're a disgrace.
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by hush15: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From The Nation

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-teargas-disperse-obi-supporters-in-ebonyi/

This is very unwise move by the governor. Rally walks that is happening everywhere, all of a sudden, you want to hinder freedom of movement and association, you only making obi more popular in the hearts of people.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sonyboom765:
When you condemn the beheading of Akinyuli husband n the attacks on Ubah by Ipob them Nigerians will condemn this as well.

Omo, how some of u really rate the users here beats my imagination. Baba mi, I Don pass all this type of talks and I rarely comment here.
Nigerians are irredeemable grin No wonder their politicians use them they play football. Imagine the type of comment u brought up here. Hahahahahaha.
Na why I dey enjoy my soft life abeg. Nigerians tire me. I'm glad I am a software developer. No time at all to be here.
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Alpharey: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Over zealous Umahi and his Apc goons have shot themselves on the foot. Is this a taste of their by force rule. We vehemently reject Apc and their evil agenda on this country. Umahi, your days are numbered.
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi locked up Nasir El Rufai in a toilet when he came to campaign for his party in Anambra during the former's rule as governor. Obi has a history of opposition crackdown. Not to mention that most of Obi's supporters are IPOB who are already proscribed by the Federal government. Umahi has a good argument if this actually came from him.

The detaining of El Rufai was to frustrate APC during the governorship election that year Anambra state. .

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Alpharey: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Princedapace:

Omo, how some of u really rate the users here beats my imagination. Baba mi, I Don pass all this type of talks and I rarely comment here.
Nigerians are irredeemable grin No wonder their politicians use them they play football. Imagine the type of comment u brought up here. Hahahahahaha.
Na why I dey enjoy my soft life abeg. Nigerians tire me. I'm glad I am a software developer. No time at all to be here.

People has been turned to animals due to too much suffering and smiling. Don't be surprised
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Amodi470(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Walahi this Obi supporters are stubborn, did INEC give order campaign to be started
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
shocked sadshockedshockedcheesy grincheesy wink; angry angryD
exstreve:
I just pity northerner's jumping into this Ipobian mantle, even the Igbos don't love themselves.

I spit on all igbos
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by AfricanColumbus: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
hush15:

This is very unwise move by the governor. Rally walks that is happening everywhere, all of a sudden, you want to hinder freedom of movement and association, you only making obi more popular in the hearts of people.

You're very correct.
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunjungle1:
Do you think south west youths are going to involve themselves again in your so called evil protest? Just try it this time around, we gonna deal with pro actively.

Protest that cannot be staged in your own soil..you expect it to happen on our own soil here in southwest states....it won't work.

David is dealing with them in a language they understand mostly

Stop crying
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Dubaku543: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
BATified2023:
what if it’s ipob

Have u forgotten so soon that they made it clear they don’t want any campaign or rally in d east?
Do Ipob carry teargas?
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Dubaku543: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Benchilwell:
u be fool, bandits and fulani killer Herdsman buhari and Boko Haram and iswap shetimma, are one of d world most terroist group . Who are worse na ipob,now I can say bandits, fulani killers Herdsman,Boko Haram and iswap are tinubu apc supporters.
This idiot you are replying is a Yoruba demon who is known for 2face and hypocrisy. Don't you see the reason Ipob insist on leaving this country because these tribes you are sharing it with hates everything about your tribe. Ipob does not believe in Igbo presidency because it can not come to pass. Yorubas don't believe in Igbo presidency because they are possessed by hate
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by BATified2023: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dubaku543:
Do Ipob carry teargas?
so cannibals who carry gun can’t use tear gas?
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by Coun3MAN: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2022
WHAT A LOW KEY TURN OUT, THEY ARE ONLY SIX IN NUMBER
Re: Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) by manmade(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2022
The best way to teach him a good Lesson is for the OBIdient in ebonyi state to vote for labour party and protct their votes at all levels of election in the state , APC is not coming back to that govt house,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.