Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Kenya Travel Information Urgently Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenya Travel Information Urgently Needed. (1065 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Travel Information About Las Vegas / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Travel Information Urgently Needed. by secretaryabdul(m): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2011
Pls anybody with a knowledge of travel to Kenya, cost of living, accommodations, etc, should pls help me because am planning to go there. The only thing am certain about Kenya is that they speaks Swahili.
Re: Kenya Travel Information Urgently Needed. by ojdollars(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
HEY Poster, this is the way to get Kenyan Visa, you can also give Kenyan Airways a call for more information.

http://www.kenya-airways.com/home/information_and_services/plan_your_trip/travel_information/kenya_visa_form/default.aspx

VISA APPLICATION FORM OR CLICK ON ONLINE VISA APPLICATION FORM. IT'S EASY TO APPLY, ABOUT 25 OR 100USD. SO GET YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION, FLIGHT BOOKING ON GROUND AND BE CONNECTED TO A PRINTED BEFORE YOU FILL IT. VERY IMPORTANT, BOOK AN HOTEL AROUND A TOURIST LOCATION. FILL ALL YOUR DETAILS ON THE SITE FORM.

http://www.kenya-airways.com/home/information_and_services/plan_your_trip/travel_information/kenya_visa_form/default.aspx /

All incoming visitors to Kenya (except East African Citizens) will now require a visa, irrespective of nationality.
Citizens of the following countries need to have a visa prior to arrival in Kenya: -
(1) Afghanistan
(2) Somali
(3) Iran
(4) Lebanon
(5) Iraq
(6) Syria
(7) Libya
(cool Mali
(9) Sudan
(10) Nigeria(11) Yemen
(12) Cameroon
(13) Pakistan
(14) North Korea
(15) Stateless Persons
(16) Armenia
(17) Georgia
(18) Tajikistan
(19) Azerbaijan
(20) Senegal

The following require visas and may obtain visas upon Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport:
1. Malta
2. Ireland
3. Malaysia
4. Canada
5. Mozambique

If your country does not appear above, visas can be obtained at the Airport upon arrival, it is advisable to obtain the visa from the Kenyan Embassies/High Commissions abroad prior to departure. Where applicable, visa fees are as follows: -

transit Visa = US$20 per person
Reference Fee: -US$10
Single Entry Visa= US$50 for three months (extendable for a similar period)
Multiple Journey Visa= US$100 - valid.

GOOD LUCK BRO.
Re: Kenya Travel Information Urgently Needed. by secretaryabdul(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2011
Thanx for the info man.
Re: Kenya Travel Information Urgently Needed. by centsays1: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2011
I will leave for Kenya in 2 weeks time. Any Nigerian in Kenya to give me more info about the standard of living over there?? like job opportunities, accommodation, school and etc.

Someone should please tell me all i need to know before i leave.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Comes Under Fire After Posing In A Private Jet In This Outfit. Photos / Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me / List Of Low Tuition Universities In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.