Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Is The Treatment For Whitlow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Treatment For Whitlow (492 Views)

Please, Help Me With Solution Out Of This Whitlow Pain / How To Get Rid Of Whitlow (naturally And Effectively) / See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Treatment For Whitlow by lawrenzooo: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
I have this swelling on my finger that has the resemblance of whitlow.
I went to the hospital and was ask to take lincomycin and paracetamol. But is been 4 days now and no improvement. This morning I realise it has started forming abscess(pus)

Anybody with an idea of what I can use?
Re: What Is The Treatment For Whitlow by LeoDeKing: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
I don't think there is any specific treatment. Just allow the white blood cells to fight the foreign component to a standstill, then the decayed component with the warrior cells become puss. That is when you can enjoy some peace.

Though during the war, you will feel the pain which is almost unbearable, but it will come to an end. Doctors know the reaction happening in you, so in your interest, they won't suppress it. What they will simply do is to prescribe pain relief drugs (anaesthetics) without really interfering in the reaction.

Go to hospital.
Re: What Is The Treatment For Whitlow by robinso01(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Try to be dipping it inside petrol, it helps to reduce the pain and hasten it to release the fluid inside the finger.
Re: What Is The Treatment For Whitlow by lawrenzooo: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't think there is any specific treatment. Just allow the white blood cells to fight the foreign component to a standstill, then the decayed component with the warrior cells become puss. That is when you can enjoy some peace.

Though during the war, you will feel the pain which is almost unbearable, but it will come to an end. Doctors know the reaction happening in you, so in your interest, they won't suppress it. What they will simply do is to prescribe pain relief drugs (anaesthetics) without really interfering in the reaction.

Go to hospital.

Alright thank you.
Re: What Is The Treatment For Whitlow by lawrenzooo: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
robinso01:
Try to be dipping it inside petrol, it helps to reduce the pain and hasten it to release the fluid inside the finger.
OK. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Excess Sugar From Your Body Naturally / Gas Cylinder: Save A Life; Know The Expiry Date / Health Is Wealth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.