Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,505 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? (21240 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by twilliamx(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Y
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Opinedecandid(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2022
That's who you are yo her.
Period!
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by folake4u(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2022
This one na primary school relationship abi wetin? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by abobote: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Fooool, what are we going to do with that, my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that this early Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by udemzyudex(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

It's a no-sex relationship.

Till_wedding_night.

grin grin damn.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by meobizy(f): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2022
What should we then do?

Useless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by aikyg(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2022
His own case is still good. Some people's names are saved as "Dad's Mechanic", "Grandma's Plumber" or "Office Cleaner". Just be thanking your God that your own is "Bestie".

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I got to know when she sent a screenshot of our chats. I really wouldn't like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Does it matter?

No reason am, if you and she still does Girlfriend and boyfriend things, just don't mind.
But don't trust any girl, even if she used "My Heartbeat" to save your contact.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by mamaafrik(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I got to know when she sent a screenshot of our chats. I really wouldn't like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Does it matter?
If the relationship is not the one that just spiralled from friendship to relationship within 2-4 months,start having a plan B or withdraw totally for your sanity.
From experience,Except she is a virgin,a no sex relationship is mere friendship.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by omoyeni37: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2022
underpinna:

A friend saved her gf's number as No. 9 because she's a good cheat.

A girl saves men names as

Cat
Dog
Mugu1
Mugu2
Recharge card
Ode40

Women don do men something.
Ode40 grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by omoyeni37: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2022
abobote:
Fooool, what are we going to do with that, my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that this early Sunday morning
I tire oo, always relationship matter everytime
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Does it matter?

But you brought it to the world here on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by folks4luv(f): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Instead of you to raise the issue with her immediately she sent the screenshot, you brought the matter here for people that doesn't know you, her or the dynamics of your relationship.
If this is not immature, I don't know what is.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by faebenezer5star: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2022
There is a master key . Have you heard of master padlock . Think.
IamDora:

Thrash! Thrash and more thrash from a Redpill wannabe boy.

To you guys here, everything is all about s*x. What if he too is having s*x outside? Or even the one cheating? undecided the way you boys are always being gender biased about this whole thing beats my imagination

You boys here want we girls to be loyal to you guys while you all go around to have s*x with different ladies. My dear, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by EkelediliBuhari: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2022
You didn’t want a mountain out of a mole hill but you brought it her. Well let’s build the case

How many besties do you thing she has??
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Nonexisting1: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2022
She is your girlfriend but you are not her boyfriend. Matter closed. Please continue simping but I advise you carry helmet heartmet everywhere you go now because the breakfast that is coming your way soon will be massive. Goodluck brother, you really need it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Does it matter?
was she supposed to save it with “Boyfriend/ man friend”? If she see you as her boyfriend, companion and best friend (which should be) then there’s nothing wrong with how she saved your number.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Pimine: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Temiel:
You don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill yet you brought the topic here.

Weren't you her bestie or friend before you started dating?
Why start feeling insecure
Wait sef... Is your girlfriend dumb? Or she can't hear
Why can't you talk to her about it if it bothers you??
Why are you even in a relationship if you can't talk?
What do you people go into relationship??
Sex alone??
Nawa o...

What you are looking for, you will find it.
That seed of doubt will be planted in your mind.
Go buy relaxer make you chillax. If there wasn't an element of doubt already, he wouldn't be disturbed enough to open a thread about it.
GTFOH talking 'bout if they weren't friends before dating. SMH.

Oga OP, it wasn't a mistake. She did that intentionally so that she can tell her real boyfriend that this guy who texts and calls her all the time is just her "bestie". But you don't gotta worry as long as you're taking your fair share of the cookie. Simpu sturvz.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Till_wedding_night.
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Irupetepete:
My ex wife once saved mine as"my mum"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Aguiyimba(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Does it matter?

Are not her bestie? Person, wey u never marry.Guy enjoy ur bleep while it last. Or you want make she change am to mugu 10.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by AishaDant(f): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2022
It means you are simply not the number one man in her life.

Op, when people show you who they are indirectly, you better believe them!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by spiceadole: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Does it matter?

Knacking is what you guys look for in relationship.
If she is allowing you knack,you win.
However she saves your name doesn't matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2022
I don tire for this generation. Assuming my girl’s name is Mercy and her dad is Tanko, I’ll save her number as Mercy Tanko.

Even if she saves your number as My Lord, if she wan cheat on you nothing to hold am back.
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Agbebakun22: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Till_wedding_night.
Are u guys teenagers? Cux no one cant tell an adult till marriage. So what are u now doing in the goddamn relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Emaprince: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2022
IamDora:

To you guys here, everything is all about s*x. What if he too is having s*x outside? Or even the one cheating? undecided the way you boys are always being gender biased about this whole thing beats my imagination

You boys here want we girls to be loyal to you guys while you all go around to have s*x with different ladies. My dear, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Actually its the other way round.

You think its easy for boys to be keeping multiple sex partners? Do you know what that will do to his pocket? How many guys below 30 in this country can afford to take care of their girlfriends financial needs talkless of many girls. It is actually the girls that keeps several bfs cos they don't have to bring anything..just their puss.y...while the men do the spending. You will never fin a girl in this country that doesn't have atleats 2 or 3 bfs at the same time...plus the ones they are flirting with and giving one night stand..plus Shuga daddies once in a while to load them up financially.

Only time our men even cheat is usually when they are more grown and financially stable. Thats why here you can find the cheating men mostly among the married ones...while it cuts across every demography in women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Elidrisy20: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2022
You no go find better thing do for your life, until she infect you with gonorrhea abi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by backtovillage: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
It's nothing jhor
You must be an Obidient nigga cuz Obidients are woke generation with a dose of SIMPle ness. Some called them Obidient

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by Baronthecelebri: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2022
She has a boy friend
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by 527hameed: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2022
So? This early Sunday morning.So? This early Sunday morning....
Re: My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? by TonyBby: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2022
IamDora:

You're spitting thrash and talking outta context, the topic is about "contact saved as bestie" not who cheats.
For you to bring who cheats in this thread. You're just a hoe, A hoe will always gon be a hoe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Best Places For Valentine Dates In Lagos / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.