Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Notice About Lgbt Community - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Notice About Lgbt Community (215 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice About Lgbt Community by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you notice they try to act feminine walking and talking as one and they tag it natural so as to pass not being attacked by people ....

Its a big lie homosexuality is not natural

If you notice most homosexual who tries to be effeminate imitate one voice pattern if you watch closely

Just like the white that murder for no reason and have numerous serial killers, same way the lgbt Is one of their new western trend they do for no reasons too passing it as natural

Righteousness2
Soon the pedophile community will push fir their right after all age of consent is different in all country some country 12yrs, some 13yr and some 15 years and in history we saw young ladies ruled as rulers at the age of 10 successfully
They can even go with the excuse that if truly
Pedophilia act is unnatural how come the female virginal of a 12yrs old girl can swallow 35yrs old man's dick

The question is why lgbt and not pedophile or serial killing since they all claim its natural

Beehive01
Beretta03
AndroidAI

Please Nairaland watch out for a detailed thread from me soon to prove homosexuality is a lie told by the western media so as not to be called barbaric

My research would start from the ancient greek empire

I will be using my gregyboy account for the thread
Righteousness2

(1) (Reply)

Indeed Her Juicy P Is So Irresistible / The Bleeding Heart. / 15 Rules For The Perfect First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.