Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (36792 Views)

One Killed As Oro Worshippers, Christians Clash In Lagos / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea,your words mean nothing because you aren't in a place of power to do shit neither are you in the medical field
You are a disgrace .
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
They're both guilty of doing the same thing. Christians shove their beliefs in their faces by calling it abomination while they shove their sexuality in people's faces by calling it identity.

Things like this always boils down to who can react more. Christians in Belgrade just laid credence to how powerful they are if they can overpower the police. It's even funny the police didn't even call for reinforcement.
It's Serbia Orthodox Christians so I ain't surprised,spent 3-4 months there before realizing it's Russia's homophobic twin
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
You are a disgrace .
That's all you got? I expected something more from a Christlike being
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Those one's na mumu people now

Come north try am see if I wouldn't feed your dead body to my dogs.
Nigeria is a lawless country so I ain't surprised one bit
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2022
fredoooooo:
These LGBT peopl are so selfish, they just want everyone to support them . You have your right and I ha e mine too .. no need to cry .
Majority of the are psychologically not ok they're aggressive and always think yiu ha e negative thoughts about them ... Awon werey grin
Isn't the bolded true? Don't you and everyone else have negative thoughts about them?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2022
For people that fight so others can respect their sexuality and opinion, this act of mockery to other peoples beliefs is just a new low.

If they go this length to insult what others belief in, they really deserve to be insulted and humiliated by the opposition that are against their opinion..

I have always supported the people to leave the LGBT community and respect their choices, but with this show of stupidity and insult to peoples religion, I feel these set deserve to be disrespected.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Mrfixitt(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
Mumu Religions worriors will not come here how what is happening in Islam also happens in Christianity.
Christians are the most tolerant but you chose to sound like a fool because you're a headslamer
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dreamxhaser: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Nigeria is a lawless country so I ain't surprised one bit

Fool, where has the go good laws of those countries lead them to huh?

Are they better than highly religious countries.

Just try am and see work of God, there are lots of politicians that are gay in this country, but they dear not come out open because they know what it means
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ATLIEN2027: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Religious fanatics.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by fredoooooo: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Until your religion stops condemning my sexuality by calling it an abomination,we won't stop with the mockery
If you like mock jesus or Muhammed from now till forever , How's that my business.
Oga don't just bring the idea that I have to support you.
You're free to do whatever you want just like I'm free to do whatever I want too ..
We shoukd all take responsibilities for our actions in the end and not blame anyone
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by VULCAN(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Of course it's an abomination.

To slide a dick into another man's asshole is an abomination.

That you chose to do it won't make the rest of us accept it.

The global gay population is under 5% yet you want to dominate the remaining 95% of us.

That gays ran to Hollywood to project it to the world that almost everyone in US is gay is a deception that has deceived many.

Every series must have a gay character otherwise the Hollywood execs won't greenlight the script.

We have started our pushback against this oppression by a tiny minority who have been pushing above their weight for decades now.

You guys will start to feel the heat soon.

Nobody said you can't be gay in your room. The problem is when you say that straight people should be punished for not finding your lifestyle choice acceptable.

Flamemignon1:

Until your religion stops condemning my sexuality by calling it an abomination,we won't stop with the mockery

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by fredoooooo: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Isn't the bolded true? Don't you and everyone else have negative thoughts about them?
NO ..
A you're thinking I have something against you too ? No
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea and we will continue to mock religion just like how religion calls my attraction an abomination so what?
You're a minority and expect people to respect you when you cant respect others, going around mocking them and acting victimized when you're dished your own medicine.
How is fighting what's bigger than you going to help your situation..
I guess its cowardice attacking the soft religion.. try it with the others and see if your sexual organs would remain in tact ...

I have lost all respect I once dished out to your type..
Maybe you guys deserve to be rejected since you go around mocking people's religion and belief, you also deserve to be mocked...

I retract my support and encouragement to the LGBT community.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Masterito(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2022
As if you don't know that Christians are tolerant. Muslims would have been requesting thier death. Don't compare.
Susu888:
Ah... I thought Christians were tolerant nd always turn the other cheek grin
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by sylve11: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Chiffy:
These lgbt bastards are really beginning to get on our nerves.
Any Nigerian wey dey nurse this nonsense, i advise you travel outside to join your people in the west, else death awaits you., nothing more, nothing less.
The bastards wouldn't dare try this with Islam.

grin grin cool
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Mercury12:
The useless LGBT bullshit community. I wonder what God did to them. You said you don't like God. You don't like Jesus because you felt they don't support your abominable ways then it fine. But you obviously got no problem with Satan, witchcraft, and other dark arts that draws your soul further deeper into darkness.

I have no pity for any homosexuals.
Very soon they will soon starts to meet their bitter end if they keep pushing people's limit

And they don’t point their frustration on Islamist because they know they will receive wotowoto. They are taking the peaceful nature of Christianity for granted

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by compton11(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2022
I thought Christians say they don't fight for their god?

It is not good to insult what many people love and cherish.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ArewaNorth: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Comparing a clash with no dead victims to Islamabad that kills for blasphemy.

Even the blind knows which religion is the religion of pieces.

What about those who killed millions of innocent souls in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia among others orchestrated and concealed at Rome?
All the chaos in the world by US and EU is religiously motivated, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Nicenixon: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The .....same way Christians respected irreligious people during the crusades?
just shut up mehn, you have been mentioning crusade as if jihad never happened.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by jojothaiv(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
If the Sodomites are suppose to be so affirming and loving why do they go after Jesus Christ, Christians and children.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5235031/reply96402209
The answer is simple, ain't we all hypocrites?

Go through the religious section and you will see it playing out, as for me, I've decided to stay on this Christianity path if you don't like that you can write whatever you want about it, slander it, twist it nothing will change my resolve.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2022
They should have killed the useless maggots right away.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Starzo: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2022
These LGBT people are really pushing it

By the time 'Christian madness' actually starts, even UN will wash their hands off their matter

They should read about the old Roman pagan empire. They did worse than this to Christians until the Christians got angry and wiped them out.

Don't mistake meekness for weakness
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by colonelwealth(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
Belgrade: Police and Christians clash at an LGBT parade after a mockery was made of Jesus Christ

It is being reported that police were forced to flee the scene after the devot Christians overpowered them.

Christians were angered and offended when a man draped in pride flag appeared mocking the crucifixion of Christ.

https://twitter.com/Klaus_Arminius/status/1571233618265079811?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1571233618265079811%7Ctwgr%5E77303bb75f04474ef1102c28dddd18748cd3782e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage5235031%2Fpg1

Good!
These are gallant Christians ready to defend the faith.
Those misguided souls should be dealt with for attempting that rubbish.
We all should emulate these Belgrade Christians.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by babajero(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
adekolaelect:
Mumu Religions worriors will not come here how what is happening in Islam also happens in Christianity.
How does what happen in in Islam correlate to what happen in Christianity, please how many bombs went off there?, how many people was hacked or stabbed with Jack knife?, how many people was attacked in Nigeria because of what happened over there? Light and darkness can never have anything in common.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ShaqFu: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's Serbia Orthodox Christians so I ain't surprised,spent 3-4 months there before realizing it's Russia's homophobic twin
whatever.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by JASONjnr(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Who said you are brought to this world to suffer and not have fun? I said we are brought to this life to worship Allah.

Is praying 5 times a day to much for you to call anyone that does it a robot? 5 times prayer that isn't more than 10 minutes each.

May I ask you, everything around you has a purpose (even the candle light), so what your purpose in life?

You are sick, do you think God brought to this world to watch you have fun and place some laws on what and what not.

You posted the above earlier....You asked me, if I think that God brought me to this world to watch me have fun and do what and what not.

And you're again denying this and said you could have fun.

On this thread, we Christians condemn the gay guy mocking Jesus Christ and you're supporting him, Yet you said that we weren't here to do anything without working according to God's laws.

You're an hypocrite to speak from both sides of your mouth.

To answer your last question...I am on earth to do God's will and to live a good life. My good life style is to ensure that the earth will come to harmony and recognize God.

Islam is against alcohol, but lots of you smoke and do drugs...

I have seen many muslims carrying charms around. You guys don't see anything wrong with it.

Look, if Christianity was to do what Islam is doing, I don't think many of you will be alive. The way you kill Christians using blasphemy as a cover up. But you will be fast to speak ill of our religion and go scottfree.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Emman08: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:
Ah... I thought Christians were tolerant nd always turn the other cheek grin

Why must Christians be the ones to turn the other cheek? If the they tried this with the Islamic prophet they will be rioting and killing people halfway around the world
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by CheapHomes1: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
melody91:
the thread is not about Islam.. stop trying to shift goal post... You lots get problem, always shying away from the truth undecided

Is the thread about why he didnt progress?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by melody91: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

swerve bigot
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by CheapHomes1: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2022
melody91:
swerve bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.