Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (36787 Views)

One Killed As Oro Worshippers, Christians Clash In Lagos / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2022
melody91:
the thread is not about Islam.. stop trying to shift goal post... You lots get problem, always shying away from the truth undecided
Muslims enter the post laughing asking why the Christian attack that they thought its a religion of peace..

A Christian replied: if it's a Muslim there would have been blood or death.

N you a Muslim is asking why Christians are shifting post...

Have you forgotten the Muslims asked a question that got responded ?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 12:58am On Sep 19, 2022
dtruth50:
Why are Christians like this? These people are not Muslims, why tagging and insulting Muslims? and you call ur religion as a tolerance religion.

Muslims enter the post laughing asking why the Christian attack that they thought its a religion of peace..

N you a Muslim is asking why Christians are tagging n insulting muslims

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 1:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Until your religion stops condemning my sexuality by calling it an abomination,we won't stop with the mockery

I wish you luck in your mockery campaign..
Just make sure you do well as to mock the other religions that dont accept you, so it wouldn't be one sided...
Cause Christianity isn't the only religion condemning the act..
I look forward to seeing the update.

Funny thing is, some churches have welcomed the LGBT community, and this is what they get in return...

No Mosq*& have welcomed them, and they still get and maintain their respect

Why this pains me is cause there are innocent LGBT people that would be affected by this drawback
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by omojeesu(m): 1:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Unchristian.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

LGBT was never a monster society made, it's been in existence since creation even practiced by animals ..
Moving on..
So to be an ally I'll go against my religious beliefs from birth and support a group I grew up to know, tried to understand and gradually accepted to respect, that choose instead of peacefully projecting their persons they resulted to fight and insult my belief..
You expect I chose between my family and a friend
You must be living in another planet to think I would support people I am growing to understand who takes pleasure to mock my religion...
You claim society made you monsters, but you didnt see other religions to attack, cowards! You choose that which can tolerate your stupidity and went on pro max to instigate a fight and play victim later..
Society is gradually accepting your status and instead to encourage those who have accepted and peacefully educate those who dont have, you resulted to this low life of insulting a targeted religion..
Let's see how that would play out..
You just proved to us how intolerant and insensitive you are and proved you are a subject one shouldn't respect and be intolerant to..
How can I tolerate those who dont respect me?
Let's see you insult your way to respect...
You cant pay hate with hate, but here you are..
Haven't history taught you anything?
Christians n Muslims lived years trying to destroy the other, but it took till this century for us to gradually heal n grow.. and you feel your group can survive the hate if this goes to a full blown issue, lol...

I would like to see how this goes with the tone of violence you LGBT chose..

You just set your acceptance 20 years backwards

It's a pity the few LGBT people like my friends at owerri, those in church and ones I dated that have respect and common sense would be affected by this show of stupidity ...
Even if I choose to respect them as a person, subconsciously I cant respect their group anymore..
You all are a joke now..

And till the LGBT people make a public apology, a lot of people who have grown to accept them would be having change of hearts.
I'm glad you called it your "religion from birth" to show that religion is learned and not innate like human sexuality.

I had no idea this is your religion,now I can clearly see where the inherent bias is coming from because you never condemned your christian counterparts whose mission is for us to become extinct as we are a complete thorn in their puritan world and I say that not just for Christianity but for religions in general,I mean why do we always have to take the higher road every damn time? We keep enduring that abuse thinking one day we will be accepted or even if we aren't accepted,we will be tolerated but that will never happen because it's a tenet in your gospel to view us as urchins

You speak about education,you can't salve a wound with vinegar,you can't educate minds who still choose to be indoctrinated with a specific book,our experiences and wellbeing are not punchbags for society to hurt when they are mad, there's no excuse to be ignorant today when technology have provided us with the key to full time knowledge in our phones,a proper discourse can be held if they live their religion on their own

I pray they have a change of heart soon because we can't have people living in heteroromantive privilege telling us how to feel
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 4:19am On Sep 19, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

I wish you luck in your mockery campaign..
Just make sure you do well as to mock the other religions that dont accept you, so it wouldn't be one sided...
Cause Christianity isn't the only religion condemning the act..
I look forward to seeing the update.

Funny thing is, some churches have welcomed the LGBT community, and this is what they get in return...

No Mosq*& have welcomed them, and they still get and maintain their respect

Why this pains me is cause there are innocent LGBT people that would be affected by this drawback
In other countries,other religions are mocked,for example in Bulgaria and Croatia,Islam is being mocked there and other religions are also not safe,there are mosques for queer people in the UK

Nope,there are queer people who haven't gone through the history books to know what the elders went through in the hands of religion because if they did,I'm pretty sure they would hate it
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Kobojunkiee: 4:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Jashub:
The answer is simple : they want to forcefully make you to accept their own views of how they understand Jesus ,religion and upbringing. This is called bigotry and it is another form of intolerance
Rubbish! undecided

Na wetin Jesus Christ send una make una do be this? undecided
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Kobojunkiee: 4:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Kei144:
If the Sodomites are suppose to be so affirming and loving why do they go after Jesus Christ, Christians and children.
Would Jesus have called them Sodomites and said any of what you have here of them or would he have simply walked away? undecided
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by melody91: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

N you a Muslim is asking why Christians are shifting post...

bigot! it's a new week , be useful...
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Rubbish! undecided

Na wetin Jesus Christ send una make una do be this? undecided
Go and join the LGBTQ community since that is what your Jesus told you to do
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Kei144(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Thousands march in Turkey to demand ban on LGBTQ groups

An anti-LGBTQ group marched Sunday in Istanbul, demanding that LGBTQ associations be shuttered and their activities banned, in the largest demonstration of its kind in Turkey.

Several thousand people joined the demonstration dubbed “The Big Family Gathering.” Kursat Mican, a speaker for the organizers, said they had gathered more than 150,000 signatures to demand a new law from Turkey’s parliament that would ban what they called LGBTQ propaganda, which they say pervades Netflix, social media, arts and sports.

Hatice Muge, who works as a nanny, came to the gathering from Bursa province.

“People are here despite the rain for their children, for future generations,” she said, urging the Turkish government to take action. “They should save the family, they should save the children from this filth."

The group held banners that read: “Protecting the family is a national security issue.”

LGBTQ parades have not been allowed in Turkey since 2015.

Ahead of Sunday’s demonstration, the organizers circulated a video using images from past LGBTQ Pride marches in Turkey. The video was included in the public service announcement list of Turkey’s media watchdog.

Related video: Supreme Court to decide if businesses can refuse LGBTQ+ customers
The video and the demonstration prompted an outcry from LGBTQ associations and other rights groups. The organizers of Istanbul Pride called on the governor’s office to ban the event and authorities to take down the video, arguing both were hateful.

ILGA Europe, which works for LGBTQ equality, tweeted it was extremely concerned about the risks of violence.

“The Turkish state needs to uphold its constitutional obligation to protect all its citizens against hate and violence,” it said.

Amnesty International’s Turkey office said public service announcements listing the event violated Turkey’s equality and non-discrimination principles.

Top Turkish officials have called LGBTQ people “perverts” who aim to hurt traditional family values.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-lgbtq-protest-turkey-backs-171156220.html

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Axis313(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
deltateam:

I thought islamabad was a religion of peace.

Dullard,for your information Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan and it means "The City of Islam".
You guys are just shameless in showing off your level of ignorance.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by deltateam: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Axis313:

Dullard,for your information Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan and it means "The City of Islam".
You guys are just shameless in showing off your level of ignorance.

Ignoramus.

Islamabad means Islamabad.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Axis313(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
deltateam:

Ignoramus.

Islamabad means Islamabad.

Continue wallowing in your ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
melody91:
bigot! it's a new week , be useful...

Asshole... it's a forum...
You can't be useful so no need asking
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm glad you called it your "religion from birth" to show that religion is learned and not innate like human sexuality.

I had no idea this is your religion,now I can clearly see where the inherent bias is coming from because you never condemned your christian counterparts whose mission is for us to become extinct as we are a complete thorn in their puritan world and I say that not just for Christianity but for religions in general,I mean why do we always have to take the higher road every damn time? We keep enduring that abuse thinking one day we will be accepted or even if we aren't accepted,we will be tolerated but that will never happen because it's a tenet in your gospel to view us as urchins

You speak about education,you can't salve a wound with vinegar,you can't educate minds who still choose to be indoctrinated with a specific book,our experiences and wellbeing are not punchbags for society to hurt when they are mad, there's no excuse to be ignorant today when technology have provided us with the key to full time knowledge in our phones,a proper discourse can be held if they live their religion on their own

I pray they have a change of heart soon because we can't have people living in heteroromantive privilege telling us how to feel

You don't know me..
Im a Christian doesn't mean I bend easily..
I've always been against homophobia, tithes not done in accordance of the book, that's every 3 years, using the Holy Spirit in vain, speaking in tongues when no interpreter.. a lot of things... so dont you dare for once act like you know me..
I speak black when it's black and white when it's white..
I have no reason to dirty on a lie , and this is one of them..

Your last paragraph is the path I expected you to take, you all disappointed us, accept it or not, you owe an apology to the people, hate is like a circle and you're not half of it..

Do what you feel is right.
Follow your path, it's your mistake to make..
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

You don't know me..
Im a Christian doesn't mean I bend easily..
I've always been against homophobia, tithes not done in accordance of the book, that's every 3 years, using the Holy Spirit in vain, speaking in tongues when no interpreter.. a lot of things... so dont you dare for once act like you know me..
I speak black when it's black and white when it's white..
I have no reason to dirty on a lie , and this is one of them..

Your last paragraph is the path I expected you to take, you all disappointed us, accept it or not, you owe an apology to the people, hate is like a circle and you're not half of it..

Do what you feel is right.
Follow your path, it's your mistake to make..
Now, that's what I'm talking about,no accountability,you say hate is a complete cycle but where's the accountability for centuries of hate meted on my queer brothers and sisters past by religion,take the accountability and condemn the actions of the past and I will hold mine accountable for this only then can a discourse begin
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by melody91: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

Asshole... it's a forum...
You can't be useful so no need asking
fhuck off Billy goat
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2022
melody91:
I fhuck my olosho oloriburuku mama. Me Billy goat
Wetin billy goats dey do before? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Wetin billy goats dey do before? grin cheesy cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
melody91:
fhuck off Billy goat

Get lost bush pig self-servicer
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dattaswami1: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2022
backnbeta:
LGBTQ shouldn't force their beliefs on us; they should do their thing without involving Jesus Christ! The fact remains that christians are extremely tolerant; we don't shed blood in Jesus name undecided

:- I always emphasised the natural and divine heterosexual, which is aimed at extension of human race continuously on this earth. Other forms of sex are unnatural and reflect the nature of animals, which do not have intelligence to discriminate good and bad. The misinterpreted paths of mind are many and most horrible. As this Kali age is advancing, all such developments are expected due to the influence of Satan. I can’t comment on these developments since such developments are taking place as per the expected changing conditions of the time.

The souls have no divine power of resistance towards such sinful changes. Only real devotees of God can withstand such forces and stand in the correct path by the grace of God. There is no surprise about these things, which are natural to the progressing period of Kali age. When summer changes to rainy season, the heat of the Sun will be reduced by the cool rains. As the rainy season changes to winter season, not only there is fall of heat, but also there is increase of chillness. These are well expected changes of time, which cannot bring surprise in My mind.

First of all, one should know that the concept of sex should not be magnified and should not be given over attention. Sex is a biological need of the body like hunger and thirst. It is a biological issue at physical level because, when the food is taken, a part of it is supplied to the reproductive system, by which, it gives signals in the form of sexual desire for the growth of human race on this earth. It is created by God for this purpose so that the souls come down to the earth through the bodies created by sexual union. Thus, sex is a factor involved in the divine mission, which functions in a circular way by bringing down the souls to the earth and taking them away from the earth.

Disease is another biological need for the body to disintegrate and liberate the soul for its journey to the upper world. This is the cycle of creation called as “karma chakra”, which involves of taking the souls to the upper world for treatment and bringing down the souls after treatment. Birth is a vehicle in one direction running with the petrol called sex. Death is the same vehicle running in reverse direction with the petrol called illness. Petrol is one and the same and therefore sex is a type of illness, which is in the divine service of God and should not be looked down or aversed. Sex is divine and its deity is “Manmadha” or “kama deva”, who is the son of Lord Narayana only. He is doing the divine duty following the path of Pravritti or justice. In the Gita, Lord said that He is kama, following justice (Dharmaaviruddhah...). There is no need of shy in feeling hungry, thirsty, sleepy, spitting, urination, excretion etc. which are just simple biological, universal and routine activities. Sex is also in the same list, about which you should not think so much.

Sex or kāma is one of the four great goals of human life known as the puruṣārthas. The first puruṣārtha is dharma, which means following justice. The second is artha or earning money for one’s livelihood. The third is kāma or sex for producing legitimate issues. The fourth is mokṣa or freedom from worldly stress by attachment to God. The aim of sex between a man and a woman is the continued existence of the human race. Without it, all the activities done by human beings in the world would be over in a single generation! This world with its dynamic human activities has been created for the entertainment of God as said in the Veda (Ekākī na ramate). Preventing future generations from being born, by withdrawing from sex, is an anti-divine activity since it would stop the divine entertainment.

Producing issues is, therefore, considered to be service to God. That is why we even find sex depicted on the walls of several ancient temples. There is no vulgarity or sin in sex as long as the sex is legitimate and hence, the Veda encourages the generation of issues (prajā tantum...). Legitimate sex for the generation of issues is praised by God to be as holy as Himself (Dharmāviruddhaḥ...—Gita). The unholiness and vulgarity in sex come only when it is illegitimate.

The subject for this discussion is this holy legitimate sex for the sake of the continuation of the human race. It is the sacred subject of serving God by providing Him entertainment by continuing this world-drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.