Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" (6837 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2022
There's no definite ark parked anywhere that will convey people to heaven.
Righteousness is daily lifestyle and it should not be communicated as a one-stop ark anywhere.

Facts here is that if you give your life to christ 30 time without living a life of righteousness and faith, you aren't going anywhere.

This is kind of message that tell people to give their life to christ and trouble will stop. Very laughable I must say.

Lastly, making anxious about a coming doom will not save anyone in the long run. You will just have bunch of Christians that don't have knowledge but fear.

God is ever loving, he has not intention to doom anyone.
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
kiss
Jesus is the way
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Let me also use this opportunity to share a message I received from hell earlier this year.

It was while I was yet asleep, i heard the voice of a lady screaming, "Hell is too hot for me, please help".

I suddenly woke up wondering who the lady that said it might be. Although I didn't see anybody, i was really moved by the cry for help, but what could I do? It was already too late.

This is exactly the reason why, despite all the opposition and mockery, and that it is not a very appealing message and one which many want to hear, we keep preaching and calling people to repentance and to get into the Ark of God to save themselves from the wrath to come, because we know that the door of the Ark could be shut at any moment, and then "soon" would become "too late" for them.

I hope that would not be the portion of anyone who gets this message I received from hell.

God bless.
You are not saying the actual truth.
You didn't recieve any message from hell

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by phemmyfour: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Can anybody explain to me why Jehovah the God of Israel killed the first bones of Egypt to punish Pharaoh for not letting Israelites go after HARDENING the heart of Pharaoh so that he will not listen?
First born sons not bones
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Righthussle: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
First born not bones

Thanks
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by phemmyfour: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:

Thanks
The punishment started small and was increasingly getting bigger as Pharaoh continued to harden his heart.

From destroying their basic amenities, killing their animals, it was just a matter of time before God took away from Pharaoh one of the things he cherished most
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by DavidEsq(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Let me also use this opportunity to share a message I received from hell earlier this year.

It was while I was yet asleep, i heard the voice of a lady screaming, "Hell is too hot for me, please help".

I suddenly woke up wondering who the lady that said it might be. Although I didn't see anybody, i was really moved by the cry for help, but what could I do? It was already too late.

This is exactly the reason why, despite all the opposition and mockery, and that it is not a very appealing message and one which many want to hear, we keep preaching and calling people to repentance and to get into the Ark of God to save themselves from the wrath to come, because we know that the door of the Ark could be shut at any moment, and then "soon" would become "too late" for them.

I hope that would not be the portion of anyone who gets this message I received from hell.

God bless.
So God uses fear to obtain compliance from mankind? Is the Gospel about God a fear provoking factor or a thing interesting to be heard?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by dontai(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
At least ones again, old testament did the work today. Next Sunday old testament won't be useful, will be for the Jew. Keep decieving your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by kingyakos: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Jesus Christ is the ark that you will ran into an be save

How can one get into Christ?....
Is it by going to church?....
If yes it's by going to church, which church should we attend that we may get into Christ?....

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by 211kamharida: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Please answer my question and stop trying to dodge, bub.Please answer my question and stop trying to dodge, bub....
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Badguy77(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

Why are you so worried and concerned over a God you claim does not exist?
God bless you
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Badguy77(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2022
kingyakos:

If yes it's by going to church, which church should we attend that we may get into Christ?....
Bro going to church does not determine how righteous one can be... After all the Bible says his judgement will start from the church.....accepting Christ as your lord and personal savior, forsaking every your sins and turning a new leaf, adhering to his commandments and living a just and righteous life will earn you a place in that ark... Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by crafteck(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2022
The ark never existed... Story no add up, use common sense naaa.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by SeriouslySense(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2022
It is not by going to Church, From my little understanding may God help my limited understanding.

It is by acknowledging that we are sinners, that we are inherently sinful and lost, okay smiley.

We are on the path to destruction, even our righteousness are dirty before God.

So Jesus Came to the word, he came from God, he was God and with God. Jesus took a lowly form below the angels, and became a human, since he was born of a virgin.

He took the punishment's that we all deserved or took our place, by shedding his precious blood (God purchased us back as his own)

Now same Jesus, rose again on the third day from the dead, this is the prove that God was with him. Jesus is the first born of the resurrections.

To be saved what we need is to believe and confess that Jesus is the Savoir that saves us, washes us by the precious blood, and cleans our inner being. Ask and pray to receive the holy Spirit, he is the Spirit of Christ, who will teach you all things, renew us, The seal of God upon the children, he will teach us and convict us of our sins, we are to submit and listen to the Holy Spirit within Us, he is also our Shephard.

From my little understanding you have to pray everyday or often if not everyday, read the bible, ask the Holy Spirit for understanding, try to be conscious of everything, and allow the Spirit to work in us.

In all things the grace of God is sufficient for us, not by our power or ourselves, if we depend on God.

Salvation is realizing that we are poor, empty, hopeless, sinful and wretched and that we cannot earn salvation on our own, that we need God, that we need this saving grace in Jesus Christ, that we must depend on God.

Just like the prodigal son, who thought he could make it on his own, but after he eat the food of pigs, realized that in his fathers house the servant are even doing better, so he was remorseful and realized that he would do better as a servant in his fathers house, when he returned to his father, he wanted to be a servant but his father restored him as a son in the House, and returned to his father, so is the salvation in Jesus Christ, we are purchased back and restored back to the family of God, and made Sons.

Salvation is realizing how wretched we really are, we are sinful, lost, and if we do not change the path are doomed for destruction.
The saving path is walking with Jesus, that path is leading to redemption.

So even After we believed and accepted and worked with God, when we fall, we can stand and keep walking with the Lord, Just as peter fell but then he cried out and the Lord stretched his hand so peter did not drown.

This process will be repeated on all who have accepted Jesus, we will be like him, in the resurrected glory.

Abraham faith was considered as righteousness before God. Eventually this corrupt flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God, on the day of the resurrection (i think rapture and the other resurrection), we the other fruits of resurrections are transformed according to the nature of the new body which cannot sin and is perfect transformed, according to the nature of Christ the first born of the resurrection.

So the essence of salvation is completed, we are sons and God dwells among Us.

kingyakos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by sukkot: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Sukkot, come and see o..

The Ark is here.
shift small make i enter the ark with you cheesy
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Does God exist? Why is there so much suffering in the world, especially among those who believe in him? Why create people to suffer? Why mould a broken pot as a potter? To what end? Why give excuses for this God?
Lol!

My dear sis. Good morning to you too.

I can see you're doing great so thank God taking good care of you for me. cheesy
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by bagad: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abeg wey the ark make we sail abeg.

Smiles...
Archeologists never find where garden of Eden dey till today.
Maybe na planet Mars e dey Sha.

Una talk say Christianity na faith in God.
But una no even dey follow Jesus.

Una con dey play anyhow for area.
No wahala Sha

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by ungara17: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
it was sleep paralysis that you had, not a dream.
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by BRATISLAVA: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

My dear sis. Good morning to you too.

I can see you're doing great so thank God taking good care of you for me. cheesy

I'm not doing great, bro. angry

Good morning to you, too.
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not doing great, bro. angry

Good morning to you, too.
Ok sorry about that.

It is well.
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Wuppdex: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Especially Africans who spent days and nights praying and worshipping instead of embracing science and Tech, building monumental churches instead of industries and research centers, since both religion was brought to us, how has it bettered our standard of living among other races, except for few among us who have mastered the art of deception in the name of mega churches to cash out over the gullible ones and unleash more brainwashing and poverty.

You can't keep doing the same thing all over again and expecting a better result, wake up from your slumber and seek the better life right here on earth, dead is dead and gone, Just be righteous and full of loving conscience in dealing with your fellows and if there happens to be a life after death or heaven somewhere then let's take it as a bonus for being righteous during our lifetime.

HERE AND NOW MATTERS MOST

BRATISLAVA:

Does God exist? Why is there so much suffering in the world, especially among those who believe in him? Why create people to suffer? Why mould a broken pot as a potter? To what end? Why give excuses for this God?
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Emperor88(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Instead of improving yourself personally so you can be better for your immediate society you are still raging on a useless story. The spiderman story even makes more sense than this. Since over 2000 years he is yet to return even though he claimed that the current generation at his time will not pass before he returns. A reasonable person will stop reading the bible from Genesis with all the nonsense there.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Emperor88(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
crafteck:
The ark never existed... Story no add up, use common sense naaa.
How can you tell people with no common sense to use what they don't have?...how was the wild animals fed for months. How did Bears/ Pandas and Animals that you cannot find in the middle east get onto the ark, How did mosquitoes and other insects surviyin the ark. Some insects only have a week life span. instead of asking questions, religion will just tell you to believe and have faith.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Dshocker(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late"

Have you ever heard the people of this generation mocking and making jests of those warning them to "repent" that "Jesus is coming soon", because according to them, 2000+ years is not "soon"?

Well, you shouldn't be surprised because the same thing happened in the days of Noah when he warned them to repent and get into the ark because the earth was soon going to be destroyed by a sweeping flood.

They joked and laughed him to scorn because they'd never seen it rain upon the earth before, how much more, the earth being flooded as a result?

So while Noah patiently built the ark and kept waiting for the day of the flood that God had told him would take place soon, instead of repenting while the years and decades passed by, they would be mocking him about the flooding he said would soon take place.

They would be saying that he had been saying that for years, yet nothing had happened, so how sure is he that he had not been scammed or been lied to?

The most shocking part was how consistently consistent they were in this regard, that for a whopping hundred years while Noah patiently waited for the Word of God to come to pass, not one, not even a single one of them had heeded Noah's preaching for them to repent and hence gotten into the ark, so that by the time the ark was finally shut, and the flood finally came, it destroyed everyone of them.

That's the same thing Jesus said would happen in the days of His return.

Luke 17:26-27 (KJV)

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

So the coming of Jesus would be just as it was in the days of Noah, however in this case, the Ark is Jesus that God Himself built and provided to save mankind from the impending destruction, so that whosoever repents and gets into the Ark shall not perish but have eternal life.

However as Jesus said, it's the same way the day of the flood took them unawares in the days of Noah, that would happen on the day His return.

So it should't be surprising that instead of repenting and getting into the Ark of God, many were yet mocking that 2000 years was not "soon"...

That's what happened in the days of Noah, until the door of the Ark got shut, then the same people who were mocking him that it's not "soon", would be crying and begging for the door of the Ark to be opened so they could get in, but by then it would be too late.

It only takes a second for everything to change.

That's why you must repent and get into the Ark before "soon" becomes "too late".

God bless.

My brother if you die, there comes your judgement, nothing like coming of Jesus.

E be like say na lord's chosen you dey go?
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Dollywood(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's 2022 and man's still threatening people with hell. What a pussy.
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Kingzegs6910: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

You've a calling bro/sis
Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by Edc1: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker? / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.