Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men (3291 Views)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by 50picker: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Stop investing your life into these women" Solomon Buchi advices men

2 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by advanceDNA: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2022
When a woman want to serve you breakfast after investing your life and savings on her....you will hear "shèbí is gift....did i force him to give me" ?? grin grin

Love your woman with brain....this is 2022....street is cold......women that hardly spend money in relationships know what they are doing......but u go mumú they spend hard earned money ..some dey collect loan dey buy 700k phone and 3M car for woman....car wey u no fit buy for your mama.....welldone...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by PerfectStranger(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Loud it for simps to hear. Some even extend their simping disorder by paying rent for her parents.

House you can’t even build for your own momma. Simps are really deluded fr.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by backtovillage: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Not new again
Tomorrow you will see a woke gen z (Obidien t) asking if he can bring his depression abroad and fund his depression

2 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Invest in who invest in you, Life has no manual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Teekay21(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
When a woman want to serve tou breakfast after investing your life and savings on her....you will hear "shèbí is gift....did i force him" ?? grin grin

Love your woman with brain....this is 2022....street is cold......women that hardly spend money in relationships know what they are doing......but u go mumú they spend hard earned money ..some dey collect loan dey buy 700k phone and 3M car for woman....car wey u no fit buy for your mama.....welldone...

My brother you get oil
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Itohanmiwa: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Any financial help you’d want to render a woman, make sure it’s money that you can throwaway without feeling it. Like money wen you wan take play gambling , not expect anything back. Love with your sense not heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by honeybadger1: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
This man and woman matter tire me ooo.....we dey eat ekuru ko tan.....won tun gbon owo e sawo....oga oooo.
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BigYash: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Some no go hear . Them mumu no be small. Although I was once a victim, but after I was betrayed,I come wise up o.. Since then,them no born the bastard bitch well,when wan use my head..
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Machalla(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Mercury12(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Solomon werey.
Shebi you dey do like person wey him head no correct that year.
You go dey claim relationship expert nonsense. All those women go dey praise u. Omo this Solomon dude is truly pathetic. What an hypocrite. To turn back all of a sudden and starts singing new song because of heartbreak baffled me and at the same time makes me laugh. cheesy idi0t boy. Pls I need more women to teach more bitter lesson just in case he has some atoms of mumulism left.
You are doing humanity a great service by ridding it of senselessness

2 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Fahvvy: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin
E no go better for the person wey wound solo liadis o grin....

Anyways sha...
I've always said it and I will say it again...

It is FOOLISHNESS for a man to invest in a woman who is not his mother, sister, daughter or wife.... Pure and unadulterated FOOLISHNESS, that's what it is

I pray men learn undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by AfroKnight: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Would have made more sense if this guy wasn’t such a simp himself.

Men should always think of themselves first! Women don’t give a fxxk about your sacrifice.

Focus on yourself and your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by advanceDNA: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fahvvy:
grin cheesy grin grin
E no go better for the person wey wound solo liadis o grin....

Anyways sha...
I've always said it and I will say it again...

It is FOOLISHNESS for a man to invest in a woman who is not his mother, sister, daughter or wife.... Pure and unadulterated FOOLISHNESS, that's what it is

I pray men learn undecided...

Even ur wife sefff, love her with two eyes open ....Na Solomon wife run am street naaaa......

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Snooop(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
My own be say, fear women and have peace, since woman serve me breakfast I have learnt my lesson in a hard way, PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by efficiencie(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
50picker:

The mouth of a strange woman is a deep pit and the abhorred of the LORD fallen therein. Stop chasing strange women. Stop jumping from skirt to skirt and expecting that retribution will not locate you. Stop turning young girls into intimacy gadgets and expecting that your punishment will not locate you. Stop patronizing whores. Stop thinking you can do whatever you like with your body...what you sow is what you reap. If you reaped a destructive wife it is because you have sowed destruction in the life of others.

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BusinessPlan22: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
50picker:

Learnt this the hard way... But thank God, she left me for the best woman I have right now. Wish I met my wife early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Someone has opened his book of lamentations after learning the hard way. Another simp is currently spending money he won’t spend on his mother and sisters. Let these simps learn the hard way.
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Gadafii: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Another reason why you should read ubunja threads before it’s too late

I am sure when this buchi was advised to swallow red pill he rejected forming all women are not the same, dem don serve am vawulence now him eyes don clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by tayewomi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Snooop:
My own be say, fear women and have peace, since woman serve me breakfast I have learnt my lesson in a hard way, PEACE.
abeg let's hear your Tori now
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by tayewomi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Learnt this the hard way... But thank God, she left me for the best woman I have right now. Wish I met my wife early
abeg share small Tori now
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by christianjoy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
When someone think he knows everything
But don't know shit grin cheesy
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Jayrockk: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Preach!!
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by OscarJaden(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Most women are move by Thier emotions and not your sacrifice for them
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by BusinessPlan22: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
tayewomi:
abeg share small Tori now

E long baba, 2016 she jakpa, I support her o,my own cash, small boy of 26 then, make she go abroad go skull,she broke up with me after 3 weeks abroad...i go beg her parents,dem sai I dey distract their daughter,even I drop her number for here years ago make Landers call beg am... Kneelt down to beg her only brother to talk to her for me..kai pikin wey I senior O...thank God story change today...i dey ball
..i marry fine hausa Christian woman from Kaduna,... Mehn she came back begging after 5 years sha... That was my consolation... I dumped her sorry ass. I wasn't a simp, I was just a faithful man, I still am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Biglittlelois(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
When they experience heartbreak, they generalise and become motivational speakers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Biglittlelois(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Even ur wife sefff, love her with two eyes open ....Na Solomon wife run am street naaaa......

Not wife..... fiancee.

1 Like

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Illegal1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
E dn cast..las las every SIMP must chop breakfast....shayoooo

3 Likes

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Mercury12(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

E long baba, 2016 she jakpa, I support her o,my own cash, small boy of 26 then, make she go abroad go skull,she broke up with me after 3 weeks abroad...i go beg her parents,dem sai I dey distract their daughter,even I drop her number for here years ago make Landers call beg am... Kneelt down to beg her only brother to talk to her for me..kai pikin wey I senior O...thank God story change today...i dey ball
..i marry fine hausa Christian woman from Kaduna,... Mehn she came back begging after 5 years sha... That was my consolation... I dumped her sorry ass. I wasn't a simp, I was just a faithful man, I still am

Chai those come back tears dey always dey sweet grin
They always come back. They also do cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by advanceDNA: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Not wife..... fiancee.

Yeah ...na fiance they turn wife..
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by Buharidgeneral: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eye don clear
Re: Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men by lyriclekidd(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mumu na now your eyes just clear. Ewu anybody wey no know this one before na big mugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / Ladies, Whats Wrong With Making The First Move? / Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Abusing His Sperm: “she Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.