Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . (257 Views)

Does Smoking Weed Really Cause Insanity? / See How Ladies Dress Now: Sanity Or Insanity / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . by Thanos805: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
seriously,wtf?!

in other news,,,see my signature.

Re: What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . by Jashub: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Sick people everywhere . I just feel very sorry for that innocent child who will grow up confused and disillusioned
Re: What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . by Michelle70(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
The husband who was the wife is now pregnant for the wife who is the husband?

Re: What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . by Thanos805: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
The husband who was the wife is now pregnant for the wife who is the husband
it's hurting my brain
Re: What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . by advanceDNA: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
The husband who was the wife is now pregnant for the wife who is the husband

I read something similar on quora ...

wife said she's officially coming out as a lesbian and wanted to break up.....husband saved the marriage by saying he's now trans and coming out a a woman but ddnt cut his penis...
..they are still together and the lesbian wife still fvcking his penis says she's happy living her truth and their love is stronger now that she's with a woman i.e., her husband pretending to be trans
Re: What Is Considered Insanity To These People?? . by wumi2017(f): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Confused human

(1) (Reply)

The Liberator And Lightening Queen Sex Life / The Church Cleaner. / 5 Ways To Prevent Sexual Harassment In The Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.