Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

The 6 Figure Smartphone Business That Set Me On The Road To 600k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 6 Figure Smartphone Business That Set Me On The Road To 600k Monthly (127 Views)

I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / Don't COME If You're LAZY; Become A 6-figure Smartphone User For FREE / Become A Six Figure Smartphone User With This FREE Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Figure Smartphone Business That Set Me On The Road To 600k Monthly by Haljardon(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2022
The 6 figure smartphone business that can make you Financially independent in 5 months.

Finally revealed, The smartphone business model that is capable of Making you quit your job in 90 days and make you financially independent in 5 months .

Picture yourself earning as much as 100k,200k ,300k weekly doing simple things you're already doing with your smartphone…

Shortly, I Will expose the smartphone business that took me from a 25k/month Secondary school teacher to an online entrepreneur earning as much as 120k weekly.

Note this is not a Ponzi scheme,No one will ask you to invest money in x time and get y Amount of money

Mind you , I don't do crypto /forex, graphics design ,etc.

But before I go on it's normal to doubt ,
Humans are always on the defensive when it comes to topics like this.

some persons will say all this people they have come again oo, aspire to perspire. All this fancy words , to rob us our money

But believe me dear , none of this is part of it…

Not many believes the online business, owing to high rate of scammers …

Plus the uncertainty in it of will I succeed ?

But I assure you provided that you follow the training you will be exposed to in my free webinar coming up you will succeed….

If you look Below , you will see screenshots of email notifications of payment of $41 ,$16 and a payment of 220k ….

Why did I do this ?
When I found out about this business model and it has changed my financial life for good, I made a vow that a lot of Nigerians who wish to change their financial states get a hold on this life changing information.

Who is this information for
For persons who are not comfortable with their current financial states…
9-5 workers , ASUU strike affected student, people who want to raise money for business, etc

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 25 persons who will send me a DM to the phone number on the signature section

This business model is known as the 48-Hour FIGAS, …

It's an acronym for 48-hour Fast Income Generating Automated system….

Now one will ask what is[b] 48-Hour FIGAS ? [/b]

Now this business is deals on recommending high valued product, selling of other people's products and getting a part of the money as your commission…

In my free webinar I will show you how I have been recommended and selling other people's products and making as much as 120k weekly or more , just using my smartphone and data.

Now I am hosting a free webinar upcoming for the first 25 persons who will DM me to be added to the class…

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Ads Policy / How To Boost Your Business Through Whatsapp Marketing / How To Fund A Wallet On Bizgem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.