Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers (22828 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by donleo92(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
You have got my vote Mr Atiku Abubakar because of the following.
1. You understand Nigeria as been diversed and went for a vice from the south who is a Christian
2. You are a liberal Muslim and not a fanatic
3. You are the only one who has really talked about restructuring
4.You have businesses in Nigeria. especially Rivers State example intels.

God bless you Mr Atiku
God bless Nigeria
God bless me and family.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by aisha111(f): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Atiku Abubakar understands the youths, throughout his career Atiku has always created an enabling environment for the youth to grow and strive.
He believes in the Nigeria youth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Itopalucky(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is perfect. #AtikuOkowa2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by crafteck(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
celinajumbo11:
Atiku understand that every youth must be mentored to take over governance from them. He is doing the needful.
Dem don give u 12k
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Okhuadams(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
Excellent one by Nigerias Next president
you don change your style
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Okhuadams(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] at the end Dubai will sleak
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by munajones: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Atiku Abubakar understands and knows what's needed for the youths to grow. His a leader that has always in every capacity invested in the youth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Tunechi5(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Say what you know because Atiku Abubukar is the favourite to win this election
stop deceiving your self Atiku can never be president of this country except for next life
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by IbileIfe: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigerian youths can never have a consensus on the national leadership of Nigeria. That's why their new wine will end up poured into old bottles of the same political ruling class.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by naikeboy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Never knew social media get stars too
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Omanana1: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigeria youths are not fools, they know who is capable enough to bring in the needed experience in growing Nigeria.
#AtikuOkowa2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by trutharena: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol... shey awon baba agbas grin

Those baba agbas get more grassroot network than any omokekere.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Idiots..
All of them be looking focused like sey e get anything reasonable wey the man dey talk. Just for money. Any sensible human being with an iota of dignity will have nothing to do with both tinubu and atiku, but I'm not surprised. This country is filled with millions of stupid,selfish, unproductive, wicked, primitive people. I don't wish I was never born in Nigeria,and I don't even wish I was born in U.S.A, I just wish I was never born at all in the first place.
Humans disgust me.

Who fried your pussy?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by sucess001(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
lonecatt:
How about supporting the best amongst the younger. generation to lead this country afterall the old men still who are in power today started the journey when they were quite young..
Why do these old men out of greed find it impossible to allow the Younger ones of today do same.

Abi. Somebody stop you from contesting?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Allisgud: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
The way this man will had all his expenditure since he has been contesting election on nigeria budget if he becomes president,e no go work grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by SmartPolician: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tunechi5:
stop deceiving your self Atiku can never be president of this country except for next life

Why, Mr. President Maker?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by asanausana91: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
IamNat:
This Atiku is just too quiet for my liken, he kon be like say he's no longer part of the race.
strategizing is what Atiku is doing. He is not a loud mouth politician like zombiedients. He is calm and rigid.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by lonecatt(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
sucess001:

Abi. Somebody stop you from contesting?

How old are you?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by eeetuk(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
"We are now at a time where ideation, innovation, creativity and technology continues to offer a world of opportunities for the younger generation of Nigerians. Many of whom have utilised these spaces to export some of the country’s greatest success stories and reposition our image globally through the arts, culture and brilliant entertainment."

When Mr. Atiku Abubakar speaks, I get smarter. That is because he pre- writes his speech for the event. This allows him to focus on what he wants to say. And it also allows listeners to pay attention to his messages. But when someone like Bola Tinubu speaks, I simple walk away from listening to him. That is because his message is totally disorganized.

When will other politicians in Nigeria realize the important of pre-writing a speech for an event? The important of pre- writing a speech is it allows members of the media to ask follow-up questions and the listeners to judge the candidate level of intelligent. For me personally, I judge a candidate if I understand his or her positions on issues that affect my bottom line. I want to know what every candidate stands on the issues of corruption, kidnapping, terriorism, public transportation, providing affordable public housing for the poor , old people, people with disabilities and young mothers who have no jobs. How are these candidates going to handle these issues when they get into the office. So far, only Mr. Atiku has handled these issues in ways that I can support his candidacy.

Who will you vote for in upcoming election in Nigeria and why?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Joyrise: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
celinajumbo11:
Atiku understand that every youth must be mentored to take over governance from them. He is doing the needful.

Weerree ndamu e. So you are one of the idiot rooting for another fulani nit even a clean type but one who sold almost all FG companies for chicken change. Your imagination will not come to pass. All you bastards.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Timatayo1: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
The man Atikulate too good.. next nigeria president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by OdefaGirl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
You are the Leaders of Tomorrow....
I believe our "tomorrow" is our reincarnated lifetime. angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by giftedart: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Check out my new 2d animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW4ng4eqm74
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Bobloco: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
SmartyPants:
What would it have cost Peter Obi to be loyal and patient by sticking with Atiku, then taking over after?

That was the winning ticket.

Well since its now every major tribe for themselves, I will enjoy this one from the sidelines.

Don't be on the sideline bro

Unless you are not on ground, but if you are please take a definite stand.....infact stand with Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Oejozeff(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Munzy14(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
kiss
IamNat:
This Atiku is just too quiet for my liken, he kon be like say he's no longer part of the race.
Na those aspirants they win easily...Because all eyes are not on them like that.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by sucess001(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
lonecatt:
How old are you?

Old enough to father you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers by Enumerator(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Confirm!
TastyFriedPussy:
Idiots..
All of them be looking focused like sey e get anything reasonable wey the man dey talk. Just for money. Any sensible human being with an iota of dignity will have nothing to do with both tinubu and atiku, but I'm not surprised. This country is filled with millions of stupid,selfish, unproductive, wicked, primitive people. I don't wish I was never born in Nigeria,and I don't even wish I was born in U.S.A, I just wish I was never born at all in the first place.
Humans disgust me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audu’s Inconclusive Death, Mugabe’s Wheelchair By Reuben Abati. / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer / Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.