Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray (32013 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Prophet Uebert Angel, Alph Lukau, Benny Hinn, Noel Jones, Juanita Bynum Exposed! / Dr. Juanita Bynum, Bishop Noel Jones, And Benny Hinn Endorsing Occult Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
ministers should calm down, u don't sell prayer courses no matter what. I know the bible is being sold bt not this.
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by pcagbaji(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Jesus never charged anyone before He taught us how to pray the Lord's prayer.

"Pray then like this: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'"
Then most things are not monetize on like now imagine to ease yourself you have to pay
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by bottylover: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
jimetagambo:
She even did discount pricing grin
1 dollar. Lol she love God noni
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by tishbite42: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
doctore212:
With this amount. If I convert it to naira.

And I carry the same amount go to Otu ocha hotel in Ejigbo . That one na two yrs straight for olosho matter.

Because there if u wan kpansh without touching breast na 500 naira.

So imagine what this money can do for me
grin grin grin
Na God go help u
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by pcagbaji(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
corike:
Bunch of ignorant fools always criticize Jesus never charged any money yeah but you forget Jesus didn't used internet to preached ,he didn't use mic ,he didn't pay for rent, neither did he pay his pastors and other crew to advanced his gospel in our contemporary world all that cost money so if Juanita had to charge to raised money to advanced gospel I am willing to donate,poor folks never reason always criticize
Your head they there, sabi man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Sheggy13(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
These American Pastors and ministers especially African-Americans are mostly responsible for perverting the gospel and turning it into a money-spinning venture which our Nigerian ones learnt expertly and became better at it. They have made Christianity especially Pentecostalism a joke.
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Creedcyph(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
cool

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by pcagbaji(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, do you know that when people go to the SHRINE to consult with Satan and all his agents, they are forced to give or pay a Huge sacrificial offerings, it is only in the Christian Faith that you see people complaining about money towards kingdom related issues, even God gave Jesus Christ as a SACRIFICIAL OFFERING to Redeem Man back to Himself, God could not break or bypass the giving laws, so Man cannot bypass the giving laws as well either towards the gospel, promoting and advertising the gospel and the cause of Jesus Christ on earth or the needs of the needy cheesy
This your own stong oh , i beg who God offer the sacrifice to
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by RichAbujaGuy: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pastor Bynum is trying to run with the Naija big boys and her very own Creflo Dollar and Joel Osteen . wink

List of Nigerian pastors who own private jets
Bishop David Oyedepo.
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
Prophet T. B Joshua.
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Apostle Johnson Suleman.

10 American Pastors with Private Jets – ‘It’s what Jesus would do’

https://aerocorner.com/blog/american-pastors-with-private-jets/

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by donbenie(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ị talk Am tay tay..
Check my signature..
Scammers doing what they and their invented gods know best.. angry

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Horus(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ban all foreign Religions
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
pcagbaji:

This your own stong oh , i beg who God offer the sacrifice to
For God so love The world that he GAVE His Only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have Everlasting life, JESUS CHRIST was given as a SACRIFICIAL lamb by God Almighty to Redeem Man back to Himself, Only the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ could Reconcile and Redeem Man back to GOD ALMIGHTY, AND only A Sinless, spotless Sacrifice of The SON OF GOD which Jesus Christ represent could satisfy The Everlasting Redemption of Man back to God cool
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Watom: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=116782418]Of course! If u don't want to listen to the Undiluted gospel and receive the free gift of salvation given by JESUS Christ, you must pay for ignorance.

we do a lot more harm to Christianity than we think, when we drop comment like these without asking questions. The point is, if there are Bible School then there's absolutely no wrong in enrolling people for Prayer School. A lot of Christian are more or less ignoramus of the basics in the Christendom & as a result they get frustrated when they don't get answers to their prayers. Humans hardly appreciate free things I guessed it's a scope to get her members a bit more serious in their prayer lives & not the other way round. please let's always give a second taught before we wade into issues as this. We the Christians are very comfortable dancing naked in public & never bothered about our reputation as a body & while other religion cover their irregularities we expose & proudly betray ourselves regardless. Moslems would hardly make comments to floor Islam assuming this thread where to be about their own faith. let's refrain from typing in a haste & learn some reservation on issues about religion,please .
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by DaInferno(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Scamming the gullible just like Peter Obi turay is scamming the brainwashed Zombidients.
Both na yahoo yahoo just different formats....
my concern is the people who liked and shared this grin
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Streetmovement(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na wetin God no send una na that one una dey do, continue decieving those that wants to be deceived.
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Amodi470(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alhmdulillah I'm Muslim, I pay no dime for prayer

I only pay Zakat once a year.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by pcagbaji(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
AngelicBeing:
For God so love The world that he GAVE His Only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have Everlasting life, JESUS CHRIST was given as a SACRIFICIAL lamb by God Almighty to Redeem Man back to Himself, Only the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ could Reconcile and Redeem Man back to GOD ALMIGHTY, AND only A Sinless, spotless Sacrifice of The SON OF GOD which Jesus Christ represent could satisfy The Everlasting Redemption of Man back to God cool
I totally disagree, it was Jesus Christ who offer himself as a ransom for mankind to be redeemed and he offered it to God from what you quote up there "For God so love The world that he GAVE His Only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have Everlasting life" God sent his son to preach the gospel on earth, God did not offer his son as a sacrifice, if it was so no need for Jesus Christ ministries on earth , he could have just come and be sacrifice as offering, i understand your earlier point because nothing is free now, a preacher have to be taken care of unlike the old tradition of offering, now different method of raising funds is being explore after all things are changing
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by mastermaestro(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
johnland:
This heading is misleading. I believe this is an institution rendering training in theological matters. All theology institutions do charge their members including the ones in Nigeria.

Nairaland is home to antichristian sentiments. For Heaven's sake, It is not a church program, but a four-week training session. I believe materials and food will be distributed. Trust evil people not think deeply before dragging her around.

If you look at the post, it has a link to a website I am sure. But devils won't go there to read up details. They just want to paint her black. Again she may be inviting other tutors and theological doctors from different parts of US and the globe, yet dumb people won't reason what this would amount to in monetary cost.

I don't bother defending all these things anymore. People can choose what they want to believe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by TonyBby: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
@Siofra A job well done, congrats on yo new cash out!!
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by eshcol(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
I see some people trying to defend this totally wrong action. Yes, communication of the gospel is not free and that is where asking for voluntary donations comes in. The early church asked for voluntary donations which is not wrong but asking people to pay for prayer conferences is all shades of wrong. See, carrying an Apostolic mandate or divine assignment is not easy and not for everyone. It involves complete dependence on God. Study the ministry and life of John G Lake and you will see the correct blueprint on depending on God in ministry operations. If we start practicing Christianity God's way, many people carrying titles up and down will abandon ministry because it will become less attractive to them. So sad that the gospel has been severely merchandized but worse still are the number of gullible followers of men who rush to the defence of these erring people than defend God's principles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by chaloskyx: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why do you morons still believe in life after death or the existence of some Godly power? do you actually think if it existed it wont have interfered with the state of things in the world by now religion is meant to keep humans in check if not everyone would be a God to himself
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by usagee36: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
In America ooo, God forbid bad thing. Pastor in the church, Only fan on the internet grin grin
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by usagee36: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
True. We are all nothing but sperm and cum.
chaloskyx:
Why do you morons still believe in life after death or the existence of some Godly power? do you actually think if it existed it wont have interfered with the state of things in the world by now religion is meant to keep humans in check if not everyone would be a God to himself
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by ussv: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Madness!!! And some people will still pay
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by KayB: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alihamdulilah!!!
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by AngelicBeing: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
pcagbaji:

I totally disagree, it was Jesus Christ who offer himself as a ransom for mankind to be redeemed and he offered it to God from what you quote up there "For God so love The world that he GAVE His Only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have Everlasting life" God sent his son to preach the gospel on earth, God did not offer his son as a sacrifice, if it was so no need for Jesus Christ ministries on earth , he could have just come and be sacrifice as offering, i understand your earlier point because nothing is free now, a preacher have to be taken care of unlike the old tradition of offering, now different method of raising funds is being explore after all things are changing
God gave = Jesus Christ offered himself as a Ransom, no difference, same thing said in different ways wink
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by ismodiwa(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alao046:
Religion of fools and brainwashed idiots.

And na their type dey condem same faith ticket..
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

angry
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by spydken(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stop giving deceptive captions. The prayer institute is like the typical bible school some people enroll in before they are pastors. I see no reason why it should be repainted as an avenue to teach people how to pray at a cost. Its probably a training that will include facilitators, materials, accommodation, and other logistics.
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

so u wanto offar Siofra moiney coz u tink she a olosho....corrrect?....why sir?...did she confirm to u that she Olosho sir?(no oofeinse) smiley
Re: Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray by ufotunang: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
The pastor is even a woman... and they will say that the future is female...yahoo female pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christain Song Lyrics Library. / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.