Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo (68708 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by FullBlastLight: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B-6ZP-9flo

We Are Happy - 18-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Got Married To Identical Twin Brothers Reveals She Is Expecting Their First Child

A Kenyan girl, Emily Nyaruiru, who is 'married' to identical twin brothers, Peter Kimathi and Teddy Kimathi is expecting their first child.

Emily, 18, said she is not sure who the father is as she is 'married' to both men and either of them could be responsible.

The expectant mother who went viral after she declared her love for the twins defended their relationship saying it is their choice and they are happy.

She dismissed people judging them based on their religion saying they are just humans and should not be viewed differently for their faith.

She noted that she enjoys making love to the twins and they keep her satisfied every time.

Emily disclosed that her mother had been against their relationship in the early stages.

"My mum had been against the relationship, especially them being twins. She asked me to opt for one. However, I insisted I'm ok with the duo. She is now very supportive," she said.

The twin brothers refer to Emily as their wife, adding that the trio sleep on the same bed.

"We are family, this is our wife, me and my bro, we are twins. We live together, we share the same bed," they said.

Speaking to a local station, Peter who met Emily first recalled that at the time he was dating Emily, there were moments he would allow his brother to handle phone conversations on his behalf.

All this while, Emily was unaware that she was speaking to someone else considering the similarity in their voices.

When questioned about how he felt when his brother fell for his woman, Peter calmly intimated that he was very much okay with the situation.

"We have grown up together, we have done things together, there is that brotherly bond therefore I saw no issue with it," he stated.

Emily excitedly recalled that after meeting the two, she decided to love them both considering they had similar traits.

Despite the scenario, the twins who have lived with the same woman for one year maintained that they will all be caring for the child and fulfilling their responsibilities.

"She called us on a surprise date, we go out together, she showed us the pregnancy test results at first we were shocked but later accepted because we are serious with her, " Peter stated.

Speaking about how they manage their decisions, the twins intimated that they are both heads of the family and share equal responsibilities.

They additionally pointed out that at the start of their newly found love things were difficult from acceptance amongst family members to members of the society and neighbours, however with time, the dust finally settled and people respect their relationship.

With a baby on the way, the trio vow to continue living together in love and harmony as they care for their new bundle of joy.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/we-are-happy-18-year-old-kenyan-girl-married-to-identical-twin-brothers-reveals-she-is-expecting-their-first-child-video-2.html

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Totilopussylick(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
We are family, this is our wife, me and my bro, we are twins. We live together, we share the same bed," they said.

grin Another set of identical twins loaded tongue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by slawomir: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough na one sperm fertilise that egg

Except if na twins
Then I can say probably each egg was fertilised by sperm from the two niggars..

Michelle70:
the chances of this happening is extremely slim
yeah....it happens but it is rare....Superfecundation

Weed

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Gget: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Righteousness2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
No suprises!
We are living in days of Noah and Lot.
Days when all sorts of Iniquity, abominations and Wicked are invented, imagined, advanced , promoted and practiced with Joy.

Be it as it may, we will not cease from speaking boldly against the abominations and evils that is sweeping through the nations.

One sure thing! The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of God is Coming on this world. Because Sodom and Gomorrah will cry out against this generation.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Rajahbite(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
So who among the two will the baby be named after when it is born ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by phelonrays: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
My guess was right.

Kenyans are the only beings previleged with bizarre happening as such.

Sickening! undecided

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by eliyke(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
No suprises!
Days when all sorts of Iniquity, abominations and Wicked are invented, imagined, advanced , promoted and practiced with Joy.

Be it as it may, we will not cease from speaking boldly against the abominations and evils that is sweeping through the nations.

One sure thing! The Undiluted wrath is Coming on this world. Because Sodom and Gomorrah will cry out against this generation.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Michelle70(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough na one sperm fertilise that egg

Except if na twins
Then I can say probably each egg was fertilised by sperm from the two niggars
the chances of this happening is extremely slim

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Illegal1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
u are doing well

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by ramdris(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is just d peak of insanity.. Kenya is d modern day Sodom n Gomorrah.. This is so disgusting...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by TheKrakon: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
If I be their friend I go cut them off and even hate them too.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Globad(f): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Insane

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Stanweezy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Instead of one man to two women, the reverse is the case here grin

To me na she marry the two guys to uplift her Doggienary (missionary) journey into the kingdom of Gbolanization.

13 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by headbasher96(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
a typical case of we no want wahala

shey una wey the complain why all of una for house the drive that 1 family car make una go buy una own car na shey everybody the fuel and service the car na so this marriage be

them no want spend them cut budget shey 2women break psquare that year this wise twins are trying to avoid that kind of scenario and the children will still look the same even with 2wives

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Okoroawusa: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why ndi Kenya ji ajonjo di egwu?

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Doorlarss(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Todays Best romance news ever KENTwins
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by mytime24(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
So who d baby go dey called daddy now angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Queen Solomonress

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by LikeAking: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
No suprises!

One sure thing! The Undiluted wrath is Coming on this world. Because Sodom and Gomorrah will cry out against this generation.

Noah pikin.

Oya enta forest start to gada d animals..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Kingjulien1010(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
She want twin gbola, but Soon unity no go de dat family. Vawulence loading....

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by jeromestarks: 1:35am On Sep 19, 2022
If it's not Kenya , it is south Africa.
I will never share my wife with anyone. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Baronthecelebri: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
SIMP is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Jawivi(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Omooooooo: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Child when he grows up:

Surname ; Tàÿê Kehinde

Name: Somebody’s son

Parents job; Tailoring/Mechanic

Parents genotype; AA/AS

ABEG IS THIS NOT CONFUSION?

Why start what you can’t finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by omoredia: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
We must have a mind that thinks as Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.