Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick (2023 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nonywendy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
This accident just happened in calabar @Murtala Mohammed Highway.......a lady saw her hubby @ Spar shop with another woman inside the car so she hurrily drove to double cross them..this man saw her car n zoomed off so the woman became aggressive and sped up...I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious @ point of death..her hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from d car.....she was rushed to the hospital,but she couldn't survive it.May her soul rest in peace.

- Stephen Okposin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by marlow1962(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Very good.
Pls stop quoting me, I won’t answer you.
Person kill herself cus of foolishness, wertin no worth to die for, una dy here dy quote me (WFT)
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Terrible accident
Rip young lady
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by SmithRussell(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Damn it... Chaiii.
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Reminds me of Acrimony.
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls attach her pic. What a pity . Rip
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sad...she died for nothing and that man nor go forgive himself for this

4 Likes

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by VKN23: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
marlow1962:
Very good
What is good about this story

2 Likes

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by CrownLands(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ooh! What a sad end!!
Just a reminder to us all,
"Don't take any action in the
heat of self fury"

EVERYTHING WILL GO WRONG!!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by marlow1962(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
VKN23:

What is good about this story
Like one person said “she died for nothing “
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by CrownLands(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
marlow1962:

Like one person said “she died for nothing “

Sad, but true.
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Hideki(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Emotions
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by gaby(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wahala...

THE END.....
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by kushma(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rip to her, these things can be prevented struggling over someone why can’t she just quit the marriage. Hope the husband and his side chick are satisfied now, they can now marry each other. Nonsense
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nemesis0147(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
The man will never forgive himself for life,neither will his children ever forgive him.
Just because of a 5ims pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
So sad � , the kids will never forgive their dad for killing their mum. The man will eventually die a sad man as well. Cheating is bad but naija men will believe it’s their birthright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
marlow1962:
Very good

If you have nothing to say, why not seal your kpomo like lips.

Na person death you want take catch cruise, abi you go fill in her vacuum for her kids.

#fo0lishnes3Epitomised.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by eliyke(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
crytoo painful
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by ghosttownboss(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did she die?
Na was for una o!
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Slynation(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nawa oooO...Fast and Furious gone wrong!!
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by ramdris(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
What a way to go!... Don't know who to blame for her death.... Herself, the Hubby or the side chick...
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nonywendy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
ghosttownboss:
Did she die?
Na was for una o!
she died. She just over reacted
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nonywendy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
ramdris:
What a way to go!... Don't know who to blame for her death.... Herself, the Hubby or the side chick...
the three people are to blame.
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Mathematricks: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Some men are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by josephevergreen(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omo this is terrible..rip

Make prerson sha learn from all this
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by marlow1962(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nonywendy:
the three people are to blame.
The hubby and his chick are not to be blame nigga.
Did they tell her to hop into her car and do fast am furious?
You saw you hubby with his chick, and the next action was to double cross them on full speed ( what a stupid idea). What happened to “wife goes home and wait for hubby to come back, hubby comes back and all he’ll let loose” ? But she decided to match the acceleration like transporter, now look where she don transport herself go. Hubby go mourn still marry Bleep another woman ( probably same chick self), pikin go dy miss their transporter, transporter dy 6ft.

That thegiftedone of a dunce lacks basic understanding.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by marlow1962(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
This life is all about “BRAIN “
Sometimes I wonder why are ppl so so stupid when it comes to using their brains?

Or u think say God gv u brain for nothing
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Allison012: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
The woman should be blamed for her own death. R.i.p to her.
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Rebekah029(f): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
What a sad way to die angry
Driving on a very high speed at that highway was a wrong choice.
Calabar men and cheating are 5&6.
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nonexisting1: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Foolish woman. If she had caught up with them, what would she have done apart from shouting and lamenting. Now that her foolishness has caused serious pain and suffering for her children, I hope she is happy on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by nazicartel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
So sad � , the kids will never forgive their dad for killing their mum. The man will eventually die a sad man as well. Cheating is bad but naija men will believe it’s their birthright
what did their Dad do?. Women are very funny specie
Re: Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
nazicartel:
what did their Dad do?. Women are very funny specie
He killed her with his unfaithfulness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitter Truth For Single Mothers / . / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.