Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja (23133 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by juman(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Hiss.
Whats her political value?
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 2:08am On Sep 19, 2022
He came very late grin
Apc has already become an abomination in Igboland grin grin
The Christian faith holds up to 80% of the population in Igboland and we are joining other sensible Nigerians in mobilizing full time against tinubu's desperate Muslim-muslim agenda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by TrueNigerian300: 3:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Hate Tinubu or love him he play politics of maturity...Orji was against in the primary but as soon as he won he accomodates everyone including those who worked against him. I heard that Orji's mother is a grass root politician the visiting might not be far from his(Tinubu) ambition. But I am not saying Tinubu is the best candidate or should be voted for but no matter how much you hate people - acknowledge the good thing you see in them.

Politics is not about bitterness and hatred - Igbo people learn, learn and learn how to be diplomatic. Diplomacy is not corwadice it is a vital skill anywhere in the world.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by OBTMOS(m): 5:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Why is Tinubu always holding his hands together

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Mkpurummiri0147(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Even orji uzo kalu mom is younger than the AGBADO MASTER
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by ityP(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The real contestants are out there crossing the Ts and dotting the Is while clowns are out there humiliating old women.

Imagine the old woman they paid 1k and gave a flag to dance. angry

Forget talk o. I saw with my eyes how these people were giving out money to people on the streets
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by afamaustin(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2022
I heard the woman is spiritually strong
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Oceanjagaban: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Stargangz:
See better MILF grin , abeg who get her contact?
If you chew her well,you go hammer
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Oceanjagaban: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bros do you know who is that ? Do you want to die ? I mean disappear that your family won't even remember u existed ?

Bros easy ooh
na lie,nothing go happen to am,instead him go cashout,even queen of the coast sef men dey give doggy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Oceanjagaban: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
I hear say she dey fly for night,that one no mean say she dey above doggy
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by ogastone(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
๐Ÿ˜
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Grandmeister(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Reallifestory:

Heard a lot of mysterious things about this woman
Nothing mysterious. Na ogboni member, just like obasanjo and many other politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Oejozeff(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Hartman11: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Stargangz:
See better MILF grin , abeg who get her contact?
U be real IndecentStar nigga
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by chris31(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Odi uko na mba she is the Jagban of Abia state she controlled the state for long time give it to her
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Lionnation: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Ibb girl friend that year
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Realzikkist(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Till 2031, Abians would continue to vote OUK.
nah, in 2015, Abians voted for Alex Otti, it was massively rigged... we are just unfortunate to always be victims of bad electoral system... wished the new electoral law will change that
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
This man get wife nd children so? Never seen them in the news always his mother undecided

Naijadaily:

https://www.dailypilot.ng/breaking-2023-photos-as-tinubu-gbajabiamila-visit-orji-kalus-mother-in-abuja/
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by rusher14: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Realzikkist:

nah, in 2015, Abians voted for Alex Otti, it was massively rigged... we are just unfortunate to always be victims of bad electoral system... wished the new electoral law will change that

You mean Ikpeazu was not overwhelmingly elected?
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Realzikkist(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

You mean Ikpeazu was not overwhelmingly elected?

2015: TA Orji, Abaribe, Ude Oko(his deputy), help rigged him into power, lol ngwaland, home of massive rigging was the Kardashian of Abia state...

2019: Abia electorates lost interest in the electoral process cuz of 2015... Ikpeazu used the power of incumbency to re-elect himself.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by rusher14: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Realzikkist:

2015: TA Orji, Abaribe, Ude Oko(his deputy), help rigged him into power, lol ngwaland, home of massive rigging was the Kardashian of Abia state...

2019: Abia electorates lost interest in the electoral process cuz of 2015... Ikpeazu used the power of incumbency to re-elect himself.

Same Abaribe?

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by MrUchenna1(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2022
age mate meeting
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Realzikkist(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Same Abaribe?

Yeah, remembered vividly how those aforementioned guys storm the INEC hdqtrs in Umuahia that day, when the result wasn't going on Ikpeazu's way.... as of 2015, Ikpeazu was no one in Abia politics, just TA's godson (more reasons Abians hated him, especially Aba residents)... lol, it's funny how same Ikpeazu has clipped Abaribe's wing in Abia PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by sukar886: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2022
If orji no de careful, en go lose in the next coming election
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Reallifestory:

Heard a lot of mysterious things about this woman

Like ?

Can you kindly share.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by blessedweapon(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu is an exconvict.

How come heโ€™s a senator??
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by themanderon: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Behind those smiles lies something dark and sinister.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Nasman387(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Our politicians should stop insulting us(Igbo's), he visited others in their country homes. Why visiting your mother in Abuja? Abi she doesn't have village again?
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Both look like husband and wife

Old people wey no gree leave government
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jflex07:
Wicked woman who together with her son destroyed Abia state.
Hahahahaha the mum used to be a no nonsense lady that year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Misses Buhari's Call / 3000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Benue (Photos) / Kwara Governor Rejects States Education Material With His Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.